User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:13   #1
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
so like u americans

when is it that u ppl vote for who's gonna be president

well when ever it is can u please pick someone who isn't such a retard, it'll be safer for the rest of the planet

ta
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:16   #2
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
ILL BE VOTING FOR BUSH AGAIN MUHAHAHAHHAHAAHA
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:17   #3
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: so like u americans

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
when is it that u ppl vote for who's gonna be president

well when ever it is can u please pick someone who isn't such a retard, it'll be safer for the rest of the planet

ta
americans love chimpanzees.

Zar
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:17   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:18   #5
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
Schwarzenegger for president!

Let's see America with an Austrian in charge, heh.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:17   #6
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
The democrats might just be ****ed. I recent poll showed 75% of democrats registered to vote couldn't name one democrat running in the primary.

Of course, that could change.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 00:31   #7
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Georgey is a great man. You just don't understand him. If I was of voting age, and American, he would be the one I'd vote for. He's a genius.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 02:13   #8
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
hmmm
would it be possible to vote out the US as a whole?
Like a - 'hands up who wants the US anymore' global vote thing?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 02:41   #9
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
Georgey is a great man. You just don't understand him. If I was of voting age, and American, he would be the one I'd vote for. He's a genius.

You sir, are a horribly **** gimmick. Please **** off.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 03:07   #10
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Next election will america be needing the services of UN supervision, to ensure a fair and democratic election takes place, like the UN does in South Africa?
Or do you guys promise to do it properly next time?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 12:00   #11
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be voting Libertarian unless Dean gets nominated to run for the Democrats, and I think he has a big chance of winning, then Bush will get my vote (again).
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 12:02   #12
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

SIEG HEIL MEIN SCHNITZEL FUHRER
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 13:45   #13
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio

I don't think he can, because you have to be born in the usa in order to have a chance to become president of the usa.
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 13:52   #14
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Bush and Gore make me want to Ralph.

Vote Ralph Nader for president
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 16:55   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by KillGhost
I don't think he can, because you have to be born in the usa in order to have a chance to become president of the usa.
RACISTS!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 17:07   #16
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
RACISTS!!
Xenophobic maybe, but not rascist.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 17:22   #17
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
"In July of 2003, Senator Orrin Hatch introduced a proposed amendment to the constitution to allow anyone foreign born and a resident for twenty years to be eligible for the office of President. Hatch and Schwarzenegger are old friends, and it is widely held that this amendment was a favor, should the governorship turn out to be a potential stepping stone as it was for the previous actor."

Be afraid.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 17:24   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
I'll be voting Libertarian unless Dean gets nominated to run for the Democrats, and I think he has a big chance of winning, then Bush will get my vote (again).
not saying i'm against bush, but i cannot imagine that any sane person could like the libertarians and vote for bush.

(especially over dean, noting that the only area bush hasn't directly attacked libertarian values is on gun control, and dean doesn't favor gun control either)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 18:38   #19
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Re: so like u americans

This thread seems liike a bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 18:38   #20
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Exclamation Yeah!

I was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 19:04   #21
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
The democrats might just be ****ed. I recent poll showed 75% of democrats registered to vote couldn't name one democrat running in the primary.

Of course, that could change.
Most people can't name the 'challenger' (cant think of a better word for that) until they're chosen to run.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 20:07   #22
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: so like u americans

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
This thread seems liike a bad idea.
all my threads r bad ideas tho
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 21:51   #23
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
not saying i'm against bush, but i cannot imagine that any sane person could like the libertarians and vote for bush.

(especially over dean, noting that the only area bush hasn't directly attacked libertarian values is on gun control, and dean doesn't favor gun control either)
If Bush lets the 1994 ban on assault weapons expire next year, and the election came down to him and Dean, Bush would get my vote because Dean is for renewing it. If Bush renews it, neither get my vote and I vote purly Libertarian. They both have horrible ratings on drug issues(from this specific site):
http://www.granitestaters.com/guide/dean.html
http://www.granitestaters.com/guide/bush.html

so i don't like either of them, but i don't think Dean will get the nomination personaly, so its a non issue.

Now if it was to be Kucinich vs Bush, i just might have to vote for Kucinich even though he want to end private health care. Though his stance on guns is worrisome. Oh screw it, i'm going to build me an army, and take over the country. AMERICAN REVOLUTION II. The news channels will get some great ratings
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan

Last edited by cnaw; 11 Sep 2003 at 22:19.
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote