User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jul 2003, 18:48   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Isn't it cool

when people check their PMs

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 18:50   #2
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

i wouldnt know, i dont get any because im not popular enough
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 18:54   #3
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I never get pm's.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 19:52   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
i wouldnt know, i dont get any because im not popular enough
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 19:53   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I always get mails where it says i have to many pm's.

Im to popular (Or rather, the comedy death-threat pm's are to funny to delete )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 20:03   #6
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't get PMs, cos I'M NOT A WOMAN AND THEREFORE NOT SUSCEPTIBLE TO MADNESS AND TANTRUMS FOR THREE DAYS EVERY FRIGGIN MONTH.

/rant

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 20:16   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i checked my pm box when i saw this thread because i thought that maybe someone cared.
it was empty
i think my mailbox has been full once. and that was a year ago :\
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:23   #8
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
I don't get PMs, cos I'M NOT A WOMAN AND THEREFORE NOT SUSCEPTIBLE TO MADNESS AND TANTRUMS FOR THREE DAYS EVERY FRIGGIN MONTH.

/rant

Three days, eh? Your woman is a blessing.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:24   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I read that as 'Your woman is bleeding'.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:25   #10
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
I got a PM from Sandsnake telling me not to censor evade
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:27   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
I got one from CrashTester because one told him that one knew he wanted to stick his pencil in my sharpener. I got another from W asking for my thoughts because he putsa them in a can so that he can sell them, he doesn't like me now though.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:29   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
this was a subtle hint for dudels/intervention to check his PMs but he went offline insead
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:31   #13
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Only a special few get Private Messages.

Perhaps it's one of the criteria for modship.

Matrim
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 23:32   #14
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Three days, eh? Your woman is a blessing.

Matrim
i love my gf she only leaks for 36 hours :-P
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 09:55   #15
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I never get pm's.

so not true
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:03   #16
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
of the very limited PM's I have, 90% of them are from Flavius begging me to find Gazillionaire (which btw if your reading I haven't and at this point don't consider I ever will).

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:09   #17
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
being a packrat, i keep almost every pm (though i had to delete a whole bunch because the box filled up). Let see, i have recived pm's from: [Deleted User],[Deleted User],[Deleted User], Mirai, AlbinoSquirrel, Biggie, Vanilla, fiddler123b, Bricktop, Nofutcha, Cochese, Scorpio, HAL-9000, JonnyBGood, laputa, and a few others. Those deleted users were sooooo cool. I miss them. Who ever they were. ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 10:56   #18
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
[Deleted User] is scary. I found two of them in my inbox. And I'm quite sure one of them was MikeUK... :|
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 11:01   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
cnaw, have you seen fiddler123b lately? if so, how's he doing?
also, the 2 deleted users i have in my inbox are madi (original before ban madi) and Mer!
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 23:49   #20
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
being a packrat, i keep almost every pm (though i had to delete a whole bunch because the box filled up). Let see, i have recived pm's from: (...) laputa, and a few others.
Heya Cnaw

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2003, 00:10   #21
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
People PM me all the time saying how **** I am.
Be thankful you get that much

Most of mine are from deleted users asking about my sig.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote