User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:27   #1
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
BB guns

is it still possible to get the 0.177 calbur bb guns. with the all metal internals and outer. as all the bb guns i have seen are the airsoft 1s that are like made out of abs. and shoot plastic bbs.

i want 1 that shoots steel bbs/darts
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:29   #2
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
whats the big difference between shooting steel bbs and plastic bbs?
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:38   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
whats the big difference between shooting steel bbs and plastic bbs?
One hurts more than the other.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:46   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
cos its a lot easier to kill a rabbit by punching a small metal ball through its head at 12fps than it is with a plastic airsoft one perhaps?
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 15:47   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
cos its a lot easier to kill a rabbit by punching a small metal ball through its head at 12fps than it is with a plastic airsoft one perhaps?
i was only asking, its not my fault im not al knowing about guns. dont shout at me :'(
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:30   #6
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: BB guns

Quote:
Originally posted by warrmr
is it still possible to get the 0.177 calbur bb guns. with the all metal internals and outer. as all the bb guns i have seen are the airsoft 1s that are like made out of abs. and shoot plastic bbs.

http://www.crosman.com/products

click on the Crosman Corporation logo for rifles and pistols, and click on the Copperhead by Crosman logo to find the lovely steel bb's
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 16:43   #7
warrmr

i forgot to mention i wanted a uk supplyer. sorry

nad why steel bbs not airsoft well steel bbs are more accurate. than airsoft 1s as they tend to have markings on them that cause them to curl.

the cool thing is it will shoot a stella glass and put 2 holes in it and not shatter the glass. now thats cool.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 17:19   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
i forgot to mention i wanted a uk supplyer. sorry

nad why steel bbs not airsoft well steel bbs are more accurate. than airsoft 1s as they tend to have markings on them that cause them to curl.

the cool thing is it will shoot a stella glass and put 2 holes in it and not shatter the glass. now thats cool.

yeah, we were doing that with cans the other year 'twas quite funny

Mr.Chihuahua: i was not getting at you, the 'perhaps' was meant to be real as i havent seen any airguns in about two years and i dont know what the plastic bullets are like now sorry if you thought i was being sarcastic i wasnt
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 17:27   #9
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
No it is not.

Shoot Tetley glasses instead. That would be cool.
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 18:24   #10
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
No it is not.

Shoot Tetley glasses instead. That would be cool.
we only have stella or grolsh glasses at work oh and the standard gay pint glasses. but you get a free stella glass with every 4 pints you buy so they dont miss them there practicly disposable
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 19:10   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i heard guns are cool, guns make you look cool, and guns can be used for other things than shooting stuff.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2003, 19:15   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i heard guns are cool, guns make you look cool, and guns can be used for other things than shooting stuff.
Yes, you can shoot people!

Now, that's , eh?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 06:16   #13
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: BB guns

Quote:

there are airsoft guns with metal bodies, and metal bb's. For reasons unknown to me.

BUT

if you are planing on causing damage to somthing, why don't you do it right.

The most powerful airgun in the world.
The Pre-Charged Pneumatic Big Bore 909 is affordable, accurate, and powerful enough to handle Big Game Hunting. With a wide range of bullets available and its high quality material and workmanship, this rifle will really amaze anyone! All metal parts have excellent bluing and the receiver has carvings to add to its appearance. This is only surpassed by the carved buttstock and forearm. Comes with fill adapter and carrying case.

* Features: single shot
* Caliber .45
* Barrel diameter 0.454
* Barrel Length 21.65”
* Overall Length 42.1”
* velocity 750 fps with 180gr.
* WEIGHT: 7.1 Lbs.
* Overall Length: 42.1"
* BARREL: 21.65"
* MAX FILL PRESSURE 3000PSI.
* SHOTS PER FILL: 8-10 (Full Power)
* Carrying Case and Fill Adapter included

or if that bores (heh ) you, this:

The .50-caliber Bandit!
A modern big bore air rifle priced for everyone

YMMV
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 17:18   #14
warrmr

yeah but then id need a guns licence as its more powerfull that 230fps.
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 18:40   #15
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
yeah but then id need a guns licence as its more powerfull that 230fps.
ermmm.. most 0.177 air rifles fire faster than 230fps as welll i thought. why not get a paintball gun?
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:42   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
please someone settle a nagging question for me and show me an official site to back it up: IS IT ILLEAGAL TO BUY BB GUNS IN THE UK? IF NOT, HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO OWN ONE?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 22:43   #17
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Bang Bang

Crap site, good stuff for sale, plus the laws related to them.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2003, 23:14   #18
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
can you please all go to the usa and take your **** weapons with you ok thanks bye have a good trip

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote