User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:21   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Laptops

Find me a Laptop with the following specs

1ghz Processor or better
512 Meg Ram
CD/DVD Combo drive

Less than £800

This is my payment request for the comics. Chop Chop!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:42   #2
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
Check somewhere around here
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:44   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gario
Check somewhere around here
Im assuming you last looked on there only to find a series of overpriced , poor quality laptops are really unrealistic prices?

For instance , £495 for a Pentium II 366mhz Machine?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:52   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

http://www.nethighstreet.com/NOTEBOOKS/propcframe.html

Looks pretty good. I can adjust it up to 512 , and get the CD/DVD Combo drive i want. Since the graphics card doesnt matter, or the sound card, itd be pretty much perfect.

Any thoughts?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:55   #5
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
you just missed this though, I admit I'm not up to speed on current prices, but that isnt too bad a deal is it?
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 19:56   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
http://www.nethighstreet.com/NOTEBOOKS/propcframe.html

Looks pretty good. I can adjust it up to 512 , and get the CD/DVD Combo drive i want. Since the graphics card doesnt matter, or the sound card, itd be pretty much perfect.

Any thoughts?
i'd go with that but ramp the specs up to 750 quid or so personally

oh, and if you can avoid it, dont get a celeron.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 20:01   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Gario
you just missed this though, I admit I'm not up to speed on current prices, but that isnt too bad a deal is it?

I did see it, but i passed on it. Theres a system floating around for around £620.00 on there with a 1.7 celeron in it which i also passed on due to the fact that at £620, the reserve hadnt even been met.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 20:05   #8
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I did see it, but i passed on it. Theres a system floating around for around £620.00 on there with a 1.7 celeron in it which i also passed on due to the fact that at £620, the reserve hadnt even been met.
the kura is wise
3 years ago ebay was great for buying
now, its a sellers only market, and even they get screwed by ebay's charges.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 20:10   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
the kura is wise
3 years ago ebay was great for buying
now, its a sellers only market, and even they get screwed by ebay's charges.

I agree and disagree with that concept, only on the basis that for smaller items such as DVD/Videos/CD's and small electronic equipment, its still excellent solely for its variety and the nearly new nature of most of its items.

For computer accessories and such, its overpriced and undervalued. Though i did get an Apple G4 Pro keyboard for my PC for £36.00 today.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 20:14   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

yeah, my view is based purely on the pc stuff, so i guess other stuff might not be so bad.

its just got too well known, theres an urban myth that good computing deals can be found there, and they rarely can anymore.
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 23:55   #11
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
I paid a grand for my 2ghz P4 back in around September.
Acer jobby, runs fine, not had a problem with it until the Mrs went and ad-wared it to ****e and beyond. That took a bit of cleaning

Bought it from dabs, and they were quick and efficient. Also bought a Clié from them, and they sent two docking stations, as the package I purchased didnt have it listed...Told them of it, and they asked for it back and gave me two 128mb memory sticks and a refund
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 01:58   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
I paid a grand for my 2ghz P4 back in around September.
Acer jobby, runs fine, not had a problem with it until the Mrs went and ad-wared it to ****e and beyond. That took a bit of cleaning

Bought it from dabs, and they were quick and efficient. Also bought a Clié from them, and they sent two docking stations, as the package I purchased didnt have it listed...Told them of it, and they asked for it back and gave me two 128mb memory sticks and a refund
Yeh , but you have to understand the purpose of the Laptop is

1. Run Dreamweaver
2. Run CM4
3. Run Transport Tycoon
4. Run Various Top Down God Games of Small Spec

Hence , spending a grand is a bit excessive. Whilst CM4 is a bit of a memory hog, 512 meg & a 1.2Ghz+ processor handles it admirably. Everything else is very low spec indeed.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 02:22   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:

Hence , spending a grand is a bit excessive. Whilst CM4 is a bit of a memory hog, 512 meg & a 1.2Ghz+ processor handles it admirably. Everything else is very low spec indeed.
ep4 is now out btw, and whilst its not quite perfect yet, its now very playable. you have a chance of getting another job if you want it etc..

i never understood those that moan about cm4
i run it on a amd 800 with 512 ram and its fine...
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 02:32   #14
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Yeh , but you have to understand the purpose of the Laptop is

1. Run Dreamweaver
2. Run CM4
3. Run Transport Tycoon
4. Run Various Top Down God Games of Small Spec

I expect it's cheaper now dear, afterall it was september, it's almost bargain bin time for most PC stuff after 3 months

Acer and Advent do cheap stuff, as I said, though Advent are ****e, as I had problems with them. Acer stuff is reasonable and functional, so have a gander at them.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 02:33   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
ep4 is now out btw, and whilst its not quite perfect yet, its now very playable. you have a chance of getting another job if you want it etc..

i never understood those that moan about cm4
i run it on a amd 800 with 512 ram and its fine...

I run it on a Celeron 633 with 512mb SDRam , and its playable, if a little slow.

I cannot wait to see what its like on my new Alienware 3.06ghz with 1gig DDR Ram.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 02:42   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
I expect it's cheaper now dear, afterall it was september, it's almost bargain bin time for most PC stuff after 3 months

Acer and Advent do cheap stuff, as I said, though Advent are ****e, as I had problems with them. Acer stuff is reasonable and functional, so have a gander at them.
First machine i ever owned was an Acer. Reasonable enough , lovely monitor , machine itself was a P75 bought from PC World for an extortionate amount on Credit .

Still , it did what it had to do with no hassle at all. Not saying id recommend it, but ive had no hassles.

Found an Acer on there for around £700 inc Vat which meets the right specs. Cheers Brickie-boo.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 02:56   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Purchased

£697 inc vat for an Athlon 2000xp with 256meg Ram & 20 gig HD (through DABS).

Perfect!
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 11:57   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Purchased

£697 inc vat for an Athlon 2000xp with 256meg Ram & 20 gig HD (through DABS).

Perfect!
You should have gone for an intel, as Athlons suck at running CM4
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:02   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You should have gone for an intel, as Athlons suck at running CM4
Clearly at that price, the only option was a Celeron, which sucks at running pretty much anything.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:03   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Clearly at that price, the only option was a Celeron, which sucks at running pretty much anything.
There is that.

However.

That doesn't stop me wanting to kill you.
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:16   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
There is that.

However.

That doesn't stop me wanting to kill you.

Does the fact i went for a 3.06Ghz Pentium 4 Alienware machine as my Desktop system reduce the murderous Rage, or should i simply inform the police to be on the lookout for a large , bumbling individual with a strange cambridge/sunderland hybrid accent and a murderous look in his eye?
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:17   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Does the fact i went for a 3.06Ghz Pentium 4 Alienware machine as my Desktop system reduce the murderous Rage, or should i simply inform the police to be on the lookout for a large , bumbling individual with a strange cambridge/sunderland hybrid accent and a murderous look in his eye?
I have an XP 2700+ with a radeon 9700 pro, and I'm not using it

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

[edit]

BUT I WORKED FOR MINE.

(By worked, I mean 'spent my student loan then couldn't afford to eat')
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:23   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hold on, did you just buy a new desktop and a new laptop?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:24   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I have an XP 2700+ with a radeon 9700 pro, and I'm not using it

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

[edit]

BUT I WORKED FOR MINE.

(By worked, I mean 'spent my student loan then couldn't afford to eat')

Whereas i just took out a personal loan with my employers, and hence i shall continue to work to pay it off over the next few years!

THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED HAVING A JOB MY DEAR JAKIRI. THIS IS WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU SOME DAY!
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:25   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
hold on, did you just buy a new desktop and a new laptop?
Yes
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:27   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED HAVING A JOB MY DEAR JAKIRI. THIS IS WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU SOME DAY!
I have a job!

I might even have three!
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:29   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I have a job!

I might even have three!

How do you manage to maintain employment when every time theres any kind of meet , or event , or even someone just goes to the pub, youve somehow descended on the location and stay there for at least 2-3 days?
Unread 13 Jul 2003, 12:33   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Don't ask me, I just work there.

Hoho.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 05:08   #29
Vin

Vin is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Laptops

Quote:
Less than £800
Um, did you mean $800 cause i never heard of a £. Guess you made a typo, everyone does sooner or later.
Vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 05:42   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Laptops

Quote:
Originally posted by Vin
Um, did you mean $800 cause i never heard of a £. Guess you made a typo, everyone does sooner or later.
What the hell was the point of this post?

Are you an idiot?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 05:44   #31
Vin

Re: Re: Re: Laptops

Quote:
What the hell was the point of this post?

Are you an idiot?
uh no, i was just pointing out a small mistake
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 05:49   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: Laptops

Quote:
Originally posted by Vin
uh no, i was just pointing out a small mistake
Are you actually trolling or don't you know the currancy of the united kingdom is the pound sterling (£)?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:39   #33
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Laptops

Quote:
Find me a Laptop with the following specs

1ghz Processor or better
512 Meg Ram
CD/DVD Combo drive

Less than £800

This is my payment request for the comics. Chop Chop!
well I got a 2GHz, 512Mb CD/DVD combo from time for 999 squids. the case scratches easily though

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 06:40   #34
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Laptops

Quote:
Are you actually trolling or don't you know the currancy of the united kingdom is the pound sterling (£)?
nothing exists outside of the good ol US of A dude, get with the times. If it ain't run by Jesus MkII aka George"The Messiah" Bush, it's probably communist or islamic (terrorist)

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 07:23   #35
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Im assuming you last looked on there only to find a series of overpriced , poor quality laptops are really unrealistic prices?

For instance , £495 for a Pentium II 366mhz Machine?
oh oh oh how about a nice Apple IIgs for $360? (which converts to 221.110 GBP)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 08:06   #36
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
well I got a 2GHz, 512Mb CD/DVD combo from time for 999 squids. the case scratches easily though

I got an Athlon 2000xp with 256meg and CD/DVD Combo drive for £700. The memory upgrade will still bring me in consierably cheaper than that.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 10:05   #37
Radical Edward

Re: Re: Re: Laptops

Quote:
I got an Athlon 2000xp with 256meg and CD/DVD Combo drive for £700. The memory upgrade will still bring me in consierably cheaper than that.
laptop?

when and where did you get that?

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:23   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Re: Laptops

Quote:
laptop?

when and where did you get that?

Saturday Night

Dabs.Com
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:26   #39
MrBrick
Gone

Quote:
Saturday Night

Dabs.Com
Told you Dabs was good eh?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:37   #40
Radical Edward

aah righto, priced drop fast eh? mine is 6 months old :P

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 13:58   #41
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Vin
(Sing Along)

Take me out to the ball game
Take me out to the crowd
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks
I don't care if I ever get back
And it's root, root, root
for the home team
If they don't win, it's a shame
Cause it's one, two, three strikes
You're out
At the old ball game.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:06   #42
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Blatant trolling.
Though the UK doesn't have a 'currancy' anyway.

Edit: Hypocritical stupidity removed.

Last edited by Nondescript Human; 15 Jul 2003 at 15:58.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:16   #43
menth0l
dim like a fox

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Laptops

Quote:
Originally posted by Nondescript Human
Blatent trolling.
Though the UK doesn't have a 'currancy' anyway.

Doesn't have a 'blatent' either, chief.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:20   #44
Radical Edward

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Laptops

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Doesn't have a 'blatent' either, chief.
I bet you checked this at least once for spelling and grammar.

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:43   #45
Vin

Quote:
i guess you must be from africa or something but all of Europe uses the Euro since a few years ago.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:46   #46
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally posted by Vin
i guess you must be from africa or something but all of Europe uses the Euro since a few years ago.
****ing hell, the cash machine keeps giving me old currency. You should have a word with it.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:49   #47
menth0l
dim like a fox

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Laptops

Quote:
I bet you checked this at least once for spelling and grammar.

I did not.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:50   #48
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Vin
What planet are you from? Are you sure of your facts? Are you a troll?

According to : this, 1 British Pound(yes i said pound) is equal to 1.63 american dollar. Now why would they keep updated currency reports on the pound if it wasn't in use?
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 16:01   #49
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vin
wow somebody here's thicker than two short planks, a sandwich short of a picnic, a trifle short of a pudding, denser than a neutron star etc.

BRITAIN USES THE £ 'CAUSE IT DOESN'T WANT THE FREACKING EURO BECAUSE IT'S A PILE OF CRAP AND WILL DESTROY OUR ECONOMY. STUPID LITTLE f00l

just goes to show how well the american education system works
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 16:05   #50
Vin

Quote:
Originally posted by Demon Dave
wow somebody here's thicker than two short planks, a sandwich short of a picnic, a trifle short of a pudding, denser than a neutron star etc.

BRITAIN USES THE £ 'CAUSE IT DOESN'T WANT THE FREACKING EURO BECAUSE IT'S A PILE OF CRAP AND WILL DESTROY OUR ECONOMY. STUPID LITTLE f00l

just goes to show how well the american education system works
whatever you say man, whatever you say. . .USD RULES THE WORLD; without it the whole world economy would crash.