User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 19:52   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Since we're all about to lose our registration dates anyway..

..can we get a list of which users are the oldest here (by registration date, not birthdate, obviously)

Alternatively you (by 'you', I refer to JJ) could just enable the members list and all would be cool.

But I'm fairly sure that isn't happening..

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:00   #2
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Doing it by birthdate is a pretty foregone conclusion, isn't it?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:02   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Poor DM.... did he finally see a chance to get on top of a list, now it won't happen.

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:05   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Some people are stupid. *

* By no way am I calling JJ stupid. **

** technically.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:05   #5
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm either at the top or near for both lists ACTUALLY

I'm like the phrase 'win, win' made flesh.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:08   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I'm either at the top or near for both lists ACTUALLY

I'm like the phrase 'win, win' made flesh.
But you will die earlier....

probably....

I = teh win!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:08   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
First few by userid....

Code:
25 Mar 2000     Fudge
25 Mar 2000     Spinner
15 Apr 2000     Zeus
15 Sep 2000     W
29 Mar 2000     Ivan
29 Mar 2000     Tactitus
29 Mar 2000     Prospector
29 Mar 2000     Xriz
29 Mar 2000     Jonka
29 Mar 2000     Red_Guy
29 Mar 2000     Breed
29 Mar 2000     Spark X
29 Mar 2000     Camel
29 Mar 2000     cnaw
29 Mar 2000     Euphoria
3 Apr 2000      Thyrandol
5 Apr 2000      Negerslem
5 Apr 2000      laney
6 Apr 2000      Vaio
8 Apr 2000      Phantom
9 Apr 2000      Foobat
10 Apr 2000     Epcylon
10 Apr 2000     Dragoon
11 Apr 2000     LFFPicard
11 Apr 2000     Ghengis
11 Apr 2000     Grendel
11 Apr 2000     [CAT]Willzzz
11 Apr 2000     Raging.Retard
12 Apr 2000     tig
12 Apr 2000     Ashknight
12 Apr 2000     Sardaukar
12 Apr 2000     Monolithix
13 Apr 2000     Dead_Meat
13 Apr 2000     Akujin
15 Apr 2000     Cmdr_Cyrax
15 Apr 2000     ****ney
15 Mar 2000     Messiah
16 Apr 2000     Coffee
16 Apr 2000     Hicks
17 Apr 2000     DamnYo
17 Apr 2000     -Blade-
17 Apr 2000     '|'empest
18 Apr 2000     FatboySliM
19 Apr 2000     CjC
19 Apr 2000     pablissimo
19 Apr 2000     GSV
20 Apr 2000     Neo
20 Apr 2000     menth0l
22 Apr 2000     ReDRuM
22 Apr 2000     djbass
22 Apr 2000     saffi
23 Apr 2000     Moridin
23 Apr 2000     Taratang
24 Apr 2000     MysticYoshi
24 Apr 2000     xthril
24 Apr 2000     Black Knight
26 Apr 2000     Cicada
26 Apr 2000     Trevize
27 Apr 2000     AceRimmer
28 Apr 2000     Mike
29 Apr 2000     Miltonite
29 Apr 2000     Da'ar
29 Apr 2000     KaYz
30 Apr 2000     Mirai Trunks
30 Apr 2000     SLavin
30 Apr 2000     wakey
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:11   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

How come "W" has such a low UID?
I smell a cheat0r!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:17   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
I smell a cheat0r!

His registration date was moved forwards. A few people have had theirs moved backwards, absolutely no idea why his was moved forwards.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:18   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Post the post-counts too JJ. We can add on the previous ones and see who's top!

(Probably still nod)
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:19   #11
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I smell a cheat0r!
the userID cant be modified, at least at VBB CP level

and would cause problems if done at DB level
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:21   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
put me back in that list you faggots
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:23   #13
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks

and would cause problems if done at DB level
Hardly.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:26   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
put me back in that list you faggots

You were april 2000 weren't you? What did you get deleted for anyways?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:36   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Smudger wins by a mile!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:38   #16
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

They should just stop displaying the registration dates. That way they can "accidently" lose them the next time they purge/upgrade/rewrite the forums and no one will notice until it's too late.

Problem solved.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:56   #17
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I'd much rather see the Offline! & Online! features removed. Irritating beyond acceptance.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 20:58   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i was so top 15 in that list before i decided to change nicks for round 3

Are the best i've ever had
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:16   #19
Epcylon

Epcylon is a glorious beacon of lightEpcylon is a glorious beacon of lightEpcylon is a glorious beacon of lightEpcylon is a glorious beacon of lightEpcylon is a glorious beacon of light
:eek:

How can I be on a list like that? And so close to the top? You must have messed up...
[R12]: HR free-pe0n | [R13-]: HR pe0n
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:19   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Epcy, you need to post more mate!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:27   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Has the W thing maybe got something to do with the fact that he had the rules changed so he could have a single letter name?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:30   #22
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
why are we losing our reg dates?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:40   #23
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Hardly.
oh im sorry

youve obviously tested it

go on, change a automatically assigned primary key in a mysql database and tell me what happens?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:43   #24
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
so i was the 13th member? or were there members before me that have been since deleted?
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:45   #25
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by Starbucks
oh im sorry

youve obviously tested it

go on, change a automatically assigned primary key in a mysql database and tell me what happens?
OK.
*tests*

It works fine.
HTH.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:48   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
less than a month takes me off that list isnt it always the way fs
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:49   #27
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Why are we losing our reg dates? :///
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:50   #28
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
why does anybody give a crap ?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:51   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
I presume they're talking about the R10 switch to the new version of VB.

My old account had a 2000 registration date, so I'm glad you bastards lose yours.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:51   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
why does anybody give a crap ?

your only saying that cos your 2002 *sneer* n00b

Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:55   #31
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I presume they're talking about the R10 switch to the new version of VB.

My old account had a 2000 registration date, so I'm glad you bastards lose yours.

I demand the pre UBB round one message boards be brought back! ;-)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 21:56   #32
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Rids
Because they can be taken away. The only way the admins can prove they exist/justify their existence is by periodically and arbitrarily removing/altering some "privileges."

Our registration dates must die so that JJ can live.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:00   #33
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus
Because they can be taken away. The only way the admins can prove they exist/justify their existence is by periodically and arbitrarily removing/altering some "privileges."

simply solved, **** it, kill JJ
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:13   #34
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
oh no!

no more sleek hierachy of the elite where we get respect for having these reg dates?

that only happens on AD anyway.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:15   #35
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
your only saying that cos your 2002 *sneer* n00b

only cause i've been deleted
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:40   #36
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tactitus

removal and altering of information pertaining to the forums is of a confidential nature and will remain so until due notice. We reserve the right to remove your account at any given moment with no chance of an appeal or reason for such action.

ergo,

all your bases are belong to us.
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:41   #37
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
removal and altering of information pertaining to the forums is of a confidential nature and will remain so until due notice. We reserve the right to remove your account at any given moment with no chance of an appeal or reason for such action.

ergo,

all your bases are belong to us.
can you make my title that colourful ENGLAND you used to have ?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:42   #38
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it was rather rocking wasnt it.

maybe i shall enable it as a selection in 'custom titles' or some such.... however for now..

no

move zig
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:45   #39
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

but I've been asking on and off for what possibly a year now, at least give me something!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:49   #40
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
oh no!

no more sleek hierachy of the elite where we get respect for having these reg dates?

that only happens on AD anyway.
youd hope so, but people are retarded. "hey i was here first hey it aint what it was hey i knew mer! first"

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 22:59   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

post the top 10/20 posters as well JJ, make it a total nostalgia thread!
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:18   #42
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
I smell a cheat0r!
Unbeliever.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:20   #43
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Deerbarn is missing from that list.

He regged a week before me.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:21   #44
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Deerbarn is missing from that list.

He regged a week before me.
No. That list isn't by reg date. Otherwise Messiah would be on it too.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:21   #45
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

there was once a graph of uids and reg dates, there we a couple of anomalies.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:23   #46
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
No. That list isn't by reg date. Otherwise Messiah would be on it too.
Oh

What's going on there then?
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:24   #47
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Has the W thing maybe got something to do with the fact that he had the rules changed so he could have a single letter name?
No.

I'd like to add that in the top 10 is an actual RL friend of mine, and those are rare.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:37   #48
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
there was once a graph of uids and reg dates, there we a couple of anomalies.
http://www.hashlinux.net/mirror/forums/graph.jpg

created by the data collected by queball and I.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:38   #49
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
yourself?

oh the comedy.
Unread 26 Jun 2003, 23:40   #50
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
that graph meant nothing to me.

care to explain?

You can be as condescending as you like

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Closed Thread