User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:18   #1
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I'm thinking about getting a tattoo done

Im considering getting a tear drop tattoo done at the corner of my left eye. I think it will show people that I am a dead hard bloke for having a tattoo done yet show females my soft feminine side.

What do you think? Will it hurt?
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:20   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You'll look like a clown.

A real-life clown.

And clowns, except if they're female and hot, are twats. Almost on a par with mimes.
You'll look worse than this wanker.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:20   #3
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
yew de man
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:22   #4
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
uhm.. doesn't a teardrop mean you've killed someone?
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:23   #5
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo

You'll look worse than this wanker.

Thats a bit harsh.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:23   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
LO ARYN FS and such forth.

MrL attempted to 'do a one of those' on paper in real-life. Has he no shame?

Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Thats a bit harsh.
Funny though.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:24   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Has he no shame?
none.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:25   #8
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Like I was saying, it would make me look hard.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:27   #9
Aryn
Happy

around here.. if you have a tattoo of a teardrop.. or a spiderweb on your arm (also means you've killed someone) and you can't explain it (you haven't actually killed someone), you get the crap beaten out of you.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:27   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

No clown has ever killed someone, except perhaps for Robert Maxwell and even that was himself, explaining the lack of teardrop.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:30   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm thinking about getting a tattoo done

Quote:
Im considering getting a tear drop tattoo done at the corner of my left eye. I think it will show people that I am a dead hard bloke for having a tattoo done yet show females my soft feminine side.

Are you taking the piss? You're going to get the crap beaten out of you for about a week.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:31   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
around here.. if you have a tattoo of a teardrop.. or a spiderweb on your arm (also means you've killed someone) and you can't explain it (you haven't actually killed someone), you get the crap beaten out of you.
Thats crap! My mum has a spiders web on her elbow and she aint killed no-one.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:32   #13
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Thats crap! My mum has a spiders web on her elbow and she aint killed no-one.
Occupational hazard.

Suggest politely she dust her arms.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:32   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Re: Re: I'm thinking about getting a tattoo done

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Are you taking the piss? You're going to get the crap beaten out of you for about a week.
By who? The blokes will think Im too hard to mess and the birds will all be fancying the pants off me.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:34   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Re: Re: Re: I'm thinking about getting a tattoo done

Quote:
The blokes will think Im too hard to mess and the birds will all be fancying the pants off me.
Snoopy. Blokes'll think you're gay, granted, but birds will think it's cute.

Or, and here's a comedic alternative, don't.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:34   #16
Aryn
Happy

honestly i'd laugh at any guy with a teardrop tattoo.
it's not 'hard'.. it's ridicules.

especially if you think it makes you look cool.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:36   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: I'm thinking about getting a tattoo done

Quote:
By who? The blokes will think Im too hard to mess and the birds will all be fancying the pants off me.

Me for one if you walk past me on the street. Nobody thinks tatoos look hard unless you like a total scumbag anyways.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:38   #18
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
honestly i'd laugh at any guy with a teardrop tattoo.
it's not 'hard'.. it's ridicules.

especially if you think it makes you look cool.
What about a swallow at the base of my thumb then?
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:41   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
What about a swallow at the base of my thumb then?

How about something not as queer as dale winton in the mens lockerroom?
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:43   #20
Aryn
Happy

if you want a tattoo just to look cool don't bother.
if you want a tatoo then get something that has meaning to you. something that in 20 years you won't be kicking your ass for getting something stupid that was 'cool' back then.

for example my cousin is getting his daughter's name tattoo'd in japanese letters on his arm. while i personally think getting names tattoo'd is stupid, his daughter means the world to him. it's something that will have meaning to him til he dies.

also think of your future. who the hell is gonna hire someone with a tear on his face? not for customer oriented jobs anyway.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:44   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
also think of your future. who the hell is gonna hire someone with a tear on his face? not for customer oriented jobs anyway.
There's always the sad-clown industry.
Though admittedly they're full of twat clowns.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:44   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
How about something not as queer as dale winton in the mens lockerroom?
Ok, what about 'LOVE' on the knuckles of one hand and 'HATE' on the other?
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:45   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
How about 'Oooooh, get you' tattoo'd across each of your limbs?
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:47   #24
Aryn
Happy

ok think of this one.

you want a tattoo to pick up girls right?

so when you're chatting them up, and they ask 'so.. what's the tear/swallow/whatever for?' and you answer 'well.. i thought i'd make me look hard and help me pick up girls' you won't exactly get the result you're looking for.

now if you got something with meaning (again take my cousin) and he says 'well it's my daughter's name and i love her so much' etc etc.. he's gonna get the 'awww, how sweet' responce.

BINGO! my cousin will get the girl and you won't :\
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:50   #25
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:

The Samaritans? Most customers are usually too wrapped up in their own problems to worry about what I look like and those who do will clearly be able to identify with the teardrop as a sign that I give a sh*t.

Plus its mostly done over the phone anyway.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:51   #26
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Spend the money on self-hypnosis tapes bolstering self-confidence and pick the girls up the old fashioned way.

And not be left with some gay looking tattoo that you'll inevitably refer to as your 'tat' in an attempt to make it sound cool in the future.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:51   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

I'm being trolled :(((((((
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:53   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I'm being trolled :(((((((
Response: more fervent trolling.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:54   #29
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
ok think of this one.

you want a tattoo to pick up girls right?

so when you're chatting them up, and they ask 'so.. what's the tear/swallow/whatever for?' and you answer....

'When I sleep with you I'd HATE to tear you but LOVE you to swallow'
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:56   #30
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow

Quote:
how about u go down the henna route instead. that way you won't be slamming your head against the wall 30 years down the line when u realize your tattoo is keeping you from getting a job.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:56   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Beckham got VII tattooed on his arm because that was going to be his shirt number FOREVER.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:56   #32
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
'When I sleep with you I'd HATE to tear you but LOVE you to swallow'
*smack*
*walks away*

or

*rolleyes*
'nice try bucko
*walks away*

or any variation thereof.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:57   #33
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
how about u go down the henna route instead. that way you won't be slamming your head against the wall 30 years down the line when u realize your tattoo is keeping you from getting a job.

I dunno. Do real men do henna? Besides, I could always become a clown.
Unread 22 Jun 2003, 23:59   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
I dunno. Do real men do henna?
Heh. You said 'do'.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:03   #35
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Quote:
I dunno. Do real men do henna? Besides, I could always become a clown.
definition of "real men" ? As its always changing. If a female gets a sex change, is that man really a man? ;-)

"Once thought only for women, men are finding it a nice alternative to permanent tattoos."

Since it was posted on the web we all have to belive it. Even more so because they are selling somthing.
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 00:04   #36
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Tattoos are over-rated.

I've come to realise this after being half covered in them, heh.
Unread 23 Jun 2003, 04:20   #37
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
for example my cousin is getting his daughter's name tattoo'd in japanese letters on his arm.
make sure they get the characters right... there is nothing funnier than spelling mistakes in tattoos.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote