User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 20:47   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Need for Speed Underground is...

...officially the best street racer ever, amen.

/me uninstalls midnight club 2 lickety split

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 20:49   #2
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Need for Speed Underground is...

another post that doesnt convince me to buy it because all it says is "need for speed underground is the best racing game ever"... can we have some kind of review somewhere pls?
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 20:51   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Old.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 20:55   #4
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fine. Out of 5, 5 being highest:

Gameplay: 5
Game dynamic: 5
Graphics: 5
Sound: 4
Controls: 4
Controller support: 5 (supports my logitech dual analog force feedback pad just fine)

God forbid you might download the demo...
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 20:57   #5
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

heh, i would, except i dont have any kinda of stick to play it on the pc with
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 21:00   #6
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

I have two \o/
Logitech got confused when I RMA'd the original one cos it was dodgy, and sent me two replacements.

They love me
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 21:06   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

drag race in demo is soo coooool
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 21:28   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

i think i need to find a new ventilator for my geforce4 :/
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 21:34   #9
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

got need4speed 2

any improvements?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 23:22   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

For **** sake just download the thing and try it.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 10:29   #11
Alastor

Alastor is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone wanting reviews can go here:
http://www.tothegame.com/game.asp?id=2586

And Drift and Drag mode = the best innovation for racinggames ever!

*goes back to play*

Btw..i've gotten 50K in a single drift..anyone beat me?
Alastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 16:07   #12
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

wtf? that's one hell of a drift (chaining plus use of bonus zones one presumes?).
Best I've done is 120k total over the 4 laps.

Incidentally, drag + motion blur on in graphics settings + stage 3 nitro = help help help I can't see help smash "TOTALED!" whoosh whoosh whoosh crunch (tinkle).