User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 May 2007, 19:15   #1
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough
Alliance improvements

1 - Could messages sent to the whole alliance only appear once with "All" in the sent column or a delete all with same subject button please?

2 - A way of filtering out scans done on own alliance members, particularly jgps, its a royal pain in the arse going through scans for intel when half of them are scans done on your own alliance members when people check to see if they have prelaunched inc or can recall their defense.

I know there only small things, but its the small touches that make the game less cumbersome and hassle-free...
Unread 17 May 2007, 11:26   #2
SpookyVince
The Force of Spookyness

SpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really niceSpookyVince is just really nice
Re: Alliance improvements

1 - I suggested that in this suggestion. Apparently it is going to be done.

2 - I like the idea. I suppose a single tick box like "Include Allied Planets" would do: when the list is given, scans on coords that are in the alliance tag are simply ignored. I imagine it wouldn't be hard to do.