User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 10:13   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
are any of you as unhealthy as me?

just a thought i had today, while jittering around feeling extremely alive and extremely dead at the same time (ive been up all night on pro plus doing work (mostly) and took 150% the maximum 24 hour does in 6 hours, yay me). Can any of you match the abuse that i give my body?

i smoke, quite a lot really, anything between 15 and 30 rollups a day, depending if im on anything else or not.

i drink, not that frequently (once or twice a week maybe?), but i suppose im a classic binge drinker, getting completely rat arsed on god knows how many units whenever i do.

I smoke weed, this is probably the drug i use most commonly, normally 2-3 days a week on average ill be stoned.

I do ecstacy, not as often as i used to, but again, when i do i go to extreme extremes.

ill do other drugs whenever they happen to be around, which is probably not good for me either. But that is pretty rare these days.

oh, and im overweight, nothing major, but im sure im a couple of stone over my optimum weight. I generally eat takeaways, ready meals or instant noodles when i eat though.

I also have the makings of "trench mouth" according to my dentist, and will get it if i dont start brushing much more.

Now, i was wondering, are there any amongst you particularly well acquainted with medicine who could tell me just how bad for me this lifestyle is. Or, like the title, if im just getting overly worried and everyone does this?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 10:23   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: are any of you as unhealthy as me?

<3 Flavius
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 10:34   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Binge drinking" is when you drink about 5 pints.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 10:43   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yeah i know, its those 10 pints a week that kill me

actually, i dont know anyone who drinks only 5 pints in one sitting unless they get called upon to leave early for some reason. Im also pretty sure that most other people see it like this too.

the "binge drinking at 5 pints" thing is almost as absurd as that article i saw that said that "heavy marijuana smokers smoke around 350 joints a week" except for completely the opposite reasons.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:05   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes you're unhealthy.
I drink more but i don't tend to do drugs and I try and eat healthier too. Oh and I don't smoke.
I'm sure my teeth are pretty screwed tho... My gums bleed whenever I brush my teeth

Do some exercise.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:07   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yeah, my gums were bleeding for about 6 months before i saw the dentist and he told me i was in trouble. Ive since started brushing more (i was only doing it once a day) and they stopped bleeding after about a week.

if i were you id go and see the dentist.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:15   #7
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm sure when you become a bit more mature you'll become healthier.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:30   #8
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, you are considerably unhealthy.

The caffeine overdose shouldn't be a problem, you'd have had a few fits by now if it were.

If you smoke that much for a significant amount of time (say 15 years+) you WILL get cancer. Most likely of the lung variety which can then spread nicely to almost every other system.

The drinking isn't too bad, every student i know drinks at least that much, most drink much more. Your GP might say that you're at risk from cirrhosis and everything else that comes with drinking but unless you become a fully fledged alcoholic you shold be fine. The reason they say 'binge drinking' is such a problem is mainly due to the fear of everyone becoming addicted and that bollocks known as 'yob culture'.

Weed in the long run can lead to addiction, heart problems due to raised blood pressure and reduced oxygen uptake, many respiratory infections and they are now saying that it lowers the effectiveness of the immune system in general.

Ignoring all the documented hoo-har about ecstasy the main things in the long run are insomnia, anxiety amd paranoia.

Being 2 stone overweight isn't really a problem if you're of average or greater height, you'll be able to carry it well and you're body will adapt much better. If however you're that guy who balances bicycles on his head outside camden station (about 3 foot tall) then you're heart will be sprinting the london marathon everytime you do any of the above.

All in all, **** it, you're a student and you'll be fine unless you do what you're doing for a long time. Wish i did as much as you, mainly just get trashed on alcohol 3 times a week.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:34   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

is that the little midget guy who has a bicycle wheel spinning on his head while a stereo plays very loud dance music? I love him.

and yeah, im above average height, so \o/.

stew, im not planning on becoming more mature any time soon, although i suppose it could happen by accident if im not careful.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 11:37   #10
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yea, that's the guy. He always has a huge crowd around him.

He's

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:01   #11
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Whats the maximum dose for Pro plus in 24 hours? I took 12 yesterday before going out which is 600mg of caffeine and I didn't feel too bad.

Also, quit smoking. I used to smoke a lot (20 a day) and there would be weekends I would do a shit load of drugs, a shit load of drink and yet on the Sunday I would wake up and the worst part of me would be my lungs. You'd be amazed how much of the next day pains turns out to be smoking too much once you've stopped.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:03   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yeah, ive had that actually. Maybe not the WORST part of me, but definitely a pretty bad part. I tend to smoke ~40 richmond superkings when i do pills, so my lungs dont like it

and 12 is the maximum for 24 hours, according to the packet.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:24   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i have taken 12 at once before as well, it doesnt really do a lot

also, brushing once a day is fine, i only brush my teeth once a day, and there were periods when i was younger where i didnt brush them for weeks (looking back on it now i disgust myself) and my teeth are fine, i know i need a filling, but its not bad, and as i havent been to a dentist in 9 years i dont intend to start now unless i start getting real trouble
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:30   #14
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

It largely depends on your diet. If you eat healthy, low-sugar diets then once a day is fine.

If you eat shit then you should really brush after each meal.

Noone does that in real life though, maybe a chewing gum?

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:43   #15
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
just a thought i had today, while jittering around feeling extremely alive and extremely dead at the same time (ive been up all night on pro plus doing work (mostly) and took 150% the maximum 24 hour does in 6 hours, yay me). Can any of you match the abuse that i give my body?

i ate a large pack of them once. (thats 2 of those silver packets in the outer packaging.

then i proceeded to drink strong black coffee

i saw no side effects bar heart pulpitations and having constantly to move. my speech speeded up as did everything else i did.

however
the caffeine low was horrific and i felt quite ill :-(
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:49   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Smoking 20 a day for > 20 years gives you a 50% chance of getting cancer (if i remember my stats correctly).
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:55   #17
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

am I the only 1 here that doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs and doesn't drink coffee (coffee is to bitter, tea is better if you ask me )?

Also, a single joint is said to contain 15 times as much carcinogens as a normal cigarette. And people smoking 350 joints a week would be dead by the end of the first day... that's 50 joints a day, slightly more then 1 every half hour. You'd overdose within the hour and the damage it'll do...

On a completely off-topic sidenote, I'm amazed at the speed at which those adds disappeared, I didn't even have time to post 'Mod squad please!' in the second 1

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 12:58   #18
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

The mods are rigorously trained.

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:01   #19
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

I don't smoke or do drugs but i get rat arsed so your ahead of me in that respect....yea your unhealthy...but your still cool
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:04   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im King Admin.

i also banned the link url in the admin and traced the user to Delhi India.
I was going to fire off an email to his ISP but then i had second thoughts because i doubt theyd do much.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:05   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What was the link for?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:06   #22
JammyJim
Godfather

Car Loans and a Free IBM/Gatewayy PC

its not for europe tho ironically.
and once youve gone to the site it takes you to one of those 'GET RICH QUICK' things.
i went to the host url and it would seem its some kind of affliate 'link here and get money' type system. so number of clicks presumably means money ++ for him.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:30   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Drinking does little to no damage to you as long as you don't drink large amounts per week for a long period of time (5-10 years). So the big "binge drinking" scare is mostly hype for students, I wouldn't worry about that area Henry.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:39   #24
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

You sound like my flatmate who, without fail, wakes up every morning spluttering and coughing, leans over the sink and proceeds to violently retch. He acts as an alarm clock for the whole house.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:39   #25
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Cut out E's and coffe.
Then, start to drink tea instead (Green tea!), and you're almost me! (It seems I do more drugs )
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 15:27   #26
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Coffee is beautiful. Coffee and Alcohol are my vices. Apart from that, eat reasonably healthy, excercise, brush teeth. Can't really complain!
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:11   #27
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You sound fine deepflow. Although stop smoking.

I've probably brushed my teeth about 5 times in the last four years. My gums randomly start bleeding if I pick at them, or sometimes if I'm mid-conversation (well, that's only happened twice). If I drink fizzy drinks I can't eat food the next day without being in agony. The thing is, all this started when I brushed my teeth twice a day, every day. My teeth haven't got worse since I stopped brushing, so I presume most dentistry is propaganda pushed by Colgate.

I drink too much each weekend but rarely in the week and I don't smoke. I never eat healthily though (I have perhaps one cooked meal a week, if my friends family will feed me, otherwise I eat take-away / frozen crap).

I'm not overweight (by a large margin) though. \o/

I've been taking ritalin every day for about a month and before that I took speed (in small amounts) to get through a work day (I've run out now though ). I'm trying to cut out caffeine though, that stuff is horrifiic (seriously).

In fact, the only problem with other stimulants (e.g. amphetamines) is that they don't have such immediate negative side-effects, so it's easier to take them for longer. If you stay up for a long period via pro-plus, you will feel like shit. If you do the same through speed you don't (at least, not at the time). It may be different for others.

I only really take Es maybe once a month now. If you do take them every week (or more regularly) you start notice definite effects. Once a month / every six weeks seems fine though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:18   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: are any of you as unhealthy as me?

I drink too much, smoke too much, don't brush my teeth, and I take trill. I don't know if trill is unhealthy, but it should be.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:26   #29
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I drink quite a lot of coffee, when I'm at uni I drink the same as most other students, typically once a week I'll go out and get properly drunk, then once or twice more will have a couple of drinks at the pub. WHile I've been at home, I haven't had anything to drink in the last 4 weeks, through no particular concious effort on my part, I just haven't been out
I'm overweight, but slowly losing weight. I eat healthily for the most part, cooking proper meals 90% of the time, eating mayo-free sandwiches where possible and when at uni, typically drink around 3 litres of water a day.
I've never smoked or taken any kind of illegal drug, and have no particular desire to do so. I tend to brush my teeth fairly infrequently, but to me that is 4 or 5 times a week rather than at least once a day, and my gums have never bled. I chew gum quite a lot though.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:02   #30
Peace
angel

Peace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of lightPeace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Now, i was wondering, are there any amongst you particularly well acquainted with medicine who could tell me just how bad for me this lifestyle is.
I think you know how bad this lifestyle is :p

However, you could get run over by a bus tomorrow so what the hell
Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:33   #31
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Coffee is beautiful. Coffee and Alcohol are my vices. Apart from that, eat reasonably healthy, excercise, brush teeth. Can't really complain!
cut out the excercise and thats me, although my local is >2 miles away, and i walk there twice a week or so.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 18:47   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I drink on average 750ml of gin a night.

you people would be dead if you were me
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:25   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and don't forget your secret to etenal life flavius

YOU NEVER HAVE SEX
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:42   #34
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Dude, you do live a truely unhealthy life. But if you like it and your not dying, so what. Obvioulsly you can be a bum in RL, stinky dirty teeth, etc, and still be cool on PA forums, as I see from your positive reps. If you have a good job, I recommend stopping with the drugs, but if not, have fun!!
There is no justification for not brushing your teeth. before you sit in front of your computer to post on the internet, Put some toothpaste on your toothbrush and sit at your comp typing and brushing your teeth.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 01:47   #35
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
yes you're unhealthy.
I drink more but i don't tend to do drugs and I try and eat healthier too. Oh and I don't smoke.
I'm sure my teeth are pretty screwed tho... My gums bleed whenever I brush my teeth

Do some exercise.
Yuk.
I had sensitive parts on my gums also when i was in Highschool, my dentist recommened that I use mouth wash after every brush (I brush 3 times a day on average) and it worked.
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 14:23   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: are any of you as unhealthy as me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
cut out the excercise and thats me, although my local is >2 miles away, and i walk there twice a week or so.
I think you need to take your Christmas decorations down.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 19:14   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

When you gums bleed when you brush your teeth, its because they're in bad condition and its something to do with an infection.

I brush my teeth once or twice a day, and they're fine. If your teeth bleed when your brush them, then they may be diseased but also you may brush them too roughly, usually though, its disease or something. Floss your teeth too, you'd be surprised how much shite gets between your teeth, your gums might bleed now and then with that but thats ok it tastes nice.

Drinking is no problem, all students drink a lot and survive, just don't **** yourself up with evetything.

and Dante, do you bathe?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 16:20   #38
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

re: the tooth brushing thing, my dentist told me that "if it bleeds, brush it more". So either hes playing a hugely unfunny practical joke, or i really should.

and chike, i manage to be irl too

Unread 17 Apr 2005, 16:28   #39
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

So would a good answer to the question be:
"Not individually, but between us we do everything you do"
?
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 16:54   #40
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

hmm.. i don't smoke, i don't do drugs.. and i don't drink nearly as often as i'd like (atm it's like once a month since that's all i can afford :\)
but i am overweight
oh well.
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 18:26   #41
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i drink, not that frequently (once or twice a week maybe?), but i suppose im a classic binge drinker, getting completely rat arsed on god knows how many units whenever i do.

oh, and im overweight, nothing major, but im sure im a couple of stone over my optimum weight. I generally eat takeaways, ready meals or instant noodles when i eat though.

Now, i was wondering, are there any amongst you particularly well acquainted with medicine who could tell me just how bad for me this lifestyle is. Or, like the title, if im just getting overly worried and everyone does this?
Binge drinking can make you put on a lot more weight than you probably realise, i advise cutting down how often you do it (i know it'll be hard!!! if not impossible). Also, try avoid ready meals / take aways etc, they're full of more unhealthy crap than you think. I advise buying your own ingredients for something thats easy to make (so you don't get bored making it and go order take away anyway) and try a bit of a variety. Also, i don't know if you do exercises or not, but, try do some as often as you can, running/walking/jogging/cycling is best in my opinion. If you manage to get the motivation to join a gym, I advise actually avoiding weight lifting until you lose some of the weight first, so do exercise that gets you out of breath and make you sweat. If you lift weights etc, you'll turn the fat into muscle rather than loosing the weight (though apparently muscle is 3x denser than fat so you will look thinner and healthier). All of this is pretty much common sense, it's just alot easier to say than do. Reason I know about this is I am / have been in the same situation. I've been lacking the motivation to truly put this all into practice, although I think I'm finally managing to do it. Last time i followed this kind of routine i lost half a stone in about 2-3 weeks (went to the gym pretty much every day and didn't eat buckets of crap ).

Do as I say, not as I do!

P.S. Don't do extacy/
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius
BeeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2005, 18:34   #42
BeeKiller
Theh Muffin Man \o/

BeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the roughBeeKiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Whats the maximum dose for Pro plus in 24 hours? I took 12 yesterday before going out which is 600mg of caffeine and I didn't feel too bad.

Also, quit smoking. I used to smoke a lot (20 a day) and there would be weekends I would do a shit load of drugs, a shit load of drink and yet on the Sunday I would wake up and the worst part of me would be my lungs. You'd be amazed how much of the next day pains turns out to be smoking too much once you've stopped.
The maximum dosages are so far below the actual maximum you can take that it doesn't really matter if you take a fair bit more than you say you did. It takes between 8 and 11 gramms of caffine for it to be a lethal dose.. so 600mg is way way off that. Good news if you're fat though! The fatter you are, the more caffine it takes to kill you
R4: Seal left to ReCon then TRT (ReBorn)
R5-8: Don't remember exact order, but, ReBorn, Silver, Legends
R9: Didn't Play
R9.5-11: FAnG Defence Genius & later HC
R12: LCH Defence Genius
R13 and beyond: Angels Genius
BeeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 00:53   #43
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future

I don't smoke (and have never). I don't take drugs. I rarely drink these days. I eat reasonably healthy, and do 9 hours of weight training a week, with a reasonable amount of cardio exercise too.

I suck at brushing my teeth though.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 01:21   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Don't smoke or do drugs, never have.
Drink in moderation
Don't really exercise.
Brush my teeth twice a day.
Don't pump myself full of caffeine.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 01:55   #45
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this some sort of thread for making me feel fine with not exercising (not counting the occasinal push-ups I do when bored) ?

If so, it works.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 02:14   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The other day I walked ten miles home as part of a bet. I don't exactly "do" exercise.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 02:20   #47
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
The other day I walked ten miles home as part of a bet. I don't exactly "do" exercise.
I walk thirteen miles home every so often. \o/
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 16:16   #48
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I used to be pretty unhealthly a few years ago, drinking and getting stoned every day for years, and going all sorts of stuff at the weekend. Now I just drink and have a few roll ups every day. Not too bad. I also now take vitamins, brush my teeth and have an orange every day.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote