User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2004, 06:46   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
By fags for geeks

Just incase you missed this from msn:

Ten Christmas party pick-up lines

By Chris DeLorenzo

Yes, the festive season is upon us again. Some dread it and some love it, but no matter how we feel, let's use it to our advantage this year.

How, you ask? Well, by modifying our chat-up lines to match the festive theme.

The best place to perfect your festive chat-up lines is at a Christmas party, so don't refuse any invitations this year because you're single. Bring a friend or go solo, but get out there and work the circuit. As with all chat-up lines, remember to be respectful, but be playful and open, too. You never know what the season of giving will bring this year! So, try these lines on for size:
Have you finished with all of your shopping insanity yet? (A charming and concerned ice-breaker)

So where are you spending Christmas this year? (In other words, are you going to be around so I can ravish you?)

What's the history behind mistletoe, anyway? (An innocent flirtation that is only slightly provocative.)

Have you ever cooked a Christmas dinner? I'm thinking of having Christmas/Hanukkah/New Year’s at my house this year, and I'm a little nervous about it. (Especially charming when it comes from a sensitive male.)

Do you remember when you figured out there was no Santa Claus?

What's your favorite Christmas memory?

I'm having a little cocktail party at my house this year; what would be easy to serve? (Hint: after you've engaged him or her in a conversation, invite him or her to your cocktail party and then start planning one!)

So, what was your day like? (Always a kind, sincere approach, and perhaps a good segue into some Christmas shopping nightmare stories.)

Do you believe in New Year’s resolutions? Do you have any this year?

You guys seem like you're having a really good time. Are you all friends? (Always a good one when you see a group of friends having a good time — especially when you want to get to know one or two of them in particular.)
The list could go on and on if you're determined and creative enough. Just remember to include references to Christmas and New Year's, be sincere and polite and embody that festive spirit. It could be the beginning of a great new year.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 06:49   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: By fags for geeks

Feel free to construct suitable responses to all of the chat-up lines.

You can even pretend to be a woman and do "her" response.

Then you could do the follow up response from the guy for "smack down" time.

Best entries win smugness.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 07:15   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't do chat up lines, I just say 'Hi I am Charley, you're fine?' and show them my dance moves

(just came back clubbing , got a date in 5 hours, nn)
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 10:19   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't think Mr Lorenzo has ever had a girlfriend, and on the strength of his chatup lines, he never will.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 12:17   #5
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

For some reason i thought this was about cigarettes :/

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 12:43   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Are these lines intended for women that you've never seen, or for women you've been married to for fourteen years?
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 18:30   #7
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm going for:

"I've been working with you all for around 3 months now, I've formed no real bonds with any of you, although I don't mind about 4 of you. But looking at your girlfriends now I can see you have no taste and I'm unsure whether any time spent with you will be wasted or not. Most of the women here are either mingers or exhibite serious personality flaws. And I am only here on the off change a nice looking lady will turn up or one of you turn out to be non-shit. So what are you doing for New-Years? Shall we spend it together?"

It'll amuse me anyway.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 18:33   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My designated chat up line for tonight is 'you dont sweat much for a fat lass'.

I think i could be coming home alone.
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 19:08   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

or via the hospital
Unread 27 Nov 2004, 22:00   #10
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

Maybe you won't. If the fat lass is one of those girls who can never get a guy, she'll take it in a different and nice way.

I don't think I made sense there.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 17:40   #11
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
Maybe you won't. If the fat lass is one of those girls who can never get a guy, she'll take it in a different and nice way.

...grateful for it
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2004, 17:44   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I ended up saying it to a not so fat lass in the end, but she ended up going 'i'm not fat am i? really i'm only a lightly podgy right?'. I think she might have a mental breakdown now.

Ended up with a different girl though .