User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2004, 20:41   #1
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Arrow Derren Brown : Séance

Posting to pre-empt the inevitable "did you see?" thread later, and reducing the chances of "shit no I missed it" replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by channel4.com
Do you believe in the spirit world?
At 10.35pm on Monday 31 May, Derren is bringing together 12 specially selected members of the public to attempt a televised séance. And he wants you to join in, too.

To take part you will need: empty glass, candle, pen & paper, letters of the alphabet.
I cba doing the alphabet thing (I hope someone "here" does though), but it should still be fun
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 20:50   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Derren Brown : Séance

I don't think I'm allowed to communicate with the realms of the dead whilst I'm on duty.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 20:55   #3
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: Derren Brown : Séance

oh damn im going to not watch it.

heh
Unread 31 May 2004, 21:06   #4
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

im going to play UT.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 22:47   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The guys a twat, this program is wierd though - looks like it could go places!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:21   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's probably leading up to the whole story being fake, to show that everything they experience is caused by their own minds.
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:36   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

well doen 1-X. you were right!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:44   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What a fkin waste of last minute revision time!
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:44   #9
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough

twas very predictable tbh....tho how did they getthe ball floating abou5t ?
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:45   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
it's probably leading up to the whole story being fake, to show that everything they experience is caused by their own minds.
Well of course they're not bloody contacting the dead. Where exactly in the title Derren Brown - Master Illusionist do you think he's actually claiming to be able to perform "magic"?
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:46   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyone who believes in ghosts really does need to be shot in the face with whatever substances are available.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:52   #12
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Well of course they're not bloody contacting the dead. Where exactly in the title Derren Brown - Master Illusionist do you think he's actually claiming to be able to perform "magic"?
you're misinterpreting what I said. All I meant by "the whole story being fake" was that the information about the woman was fictional, and not that it wasn't a genuine seance.

Also, assuming some of the students weren't actors, there were a number of unanswered questions...
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:52   #13
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We did it in our house just for the hell of it. Bloody wine glass didn't budge an inch.
On the other hand, we did all pick Jane, but I guessed (rightly, as he told us at the end) that the photos were layed out in such a way that you were likely to end up on Janes photo.

The main thing that screamed "dodgy!" to me was that while they were actually DOING the séance, all the shots of the people were with night vision cameras, while the shots of the "objects" like the cup, the ball and the bell were with normal cameras and hence were very dark and grainy - could this be to hide the strings by any chance?! uh-huh...!

Oh well, entertaining anyway.
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:52   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd be interested in how he was able to arrange the pictures to get everyone to pick out Jane (as I did it as well and hers was the photo I settled on). Is it just one of those tricks where you end up with the number eight no matter where you start or something?
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:53   #15
Stew
Made of Twigs

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was.
After the 1st move there was only 3 you could end on, then up and down I think only one.

Not sure about London or room 7 though.
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:54   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
you're misinterpreting what I said. All I meant by "the whole story being fake" was that the information about the woman was fictional, and not that it wasn't a genuine seance.

Also, assuming some of the students weren't actors, there were a number of unanswered questions...
I didn't think about that actually. I did guess at the very start that there wasn't a suicide plot though!

IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND!!!!!
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:54   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Is it just one of those tricks where you end up with the number eight no matter where you start or something?
No, it's witchcraft and devilry.
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:56   #18
1-X
overtired

what about the incidents behind the curtain at the beginning, with the tambourine and the papers? Why would they throw them, and then swear they hadn't?
Unread 31 May 2004, 23:56   #19
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough

I did get loving as a personality trait for her which was mentioned in the letter..that freaked me out for all of 3 seconds....then i had a ciggie and a brew
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:00   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
what about the incidents behind the curtain at the beginning, with the tambourine and the papers? Why would they throw them, and then swear they hadn't?
One presumes they were psychologically affected somehow. I think it'd be a rather shit show if it was all just done with strings.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:08   #21
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Derren's a secret hypnotist.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:09   #22
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to know how he does his mind control stuff. I'm pretty sure his influencing people's thoughts etc is genuine and I'd like to know how to do it, so I can get laid. And so MM can too.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:10   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
Derren's a secret hypnotist.
Please explain your signature.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:11   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
And so MM can too.
I don't need hynotism to get laid, all I need is somebody who is drunk and desperate.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:17   #25
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Please explain your signature.

explain what about it?
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:24   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
explain what about it?
It's meaning as anything other than that which is obvious.

Why should a command to put mugs on the table have any special relevance to you?
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:32   #27
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
It's meaning as anything other than that which is obvious.

Why should a command to put mugs on the table have any special relevance to you?

command?
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:37   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Derren Brown : Séance

Quote:
command?
Is it a statement of fact, then?
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:41   #29
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
I don't need hynotism to get laid, all I need is somebody who is drunk and desperate.
I was going to try and perusade you to sleep with me through the power of suggestion, manipulation and ruhypnol.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:43   #30
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Is it a statement of fact, then?

Really....
What are you talking about?
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:46   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I was going to try and perusade you to sleep with me through the power of suggestion, manipulation and ruhypnol.
I don't need any persuasion.

Let's go to bed.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:47   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Really....
What are you talking about?
What-does-your-sig-mean?

And don't be elusive, or it'll be your goolies on the table.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:49   #33
JBOY
Retired

It means absolutely nothing at all.
i was bored, in need of a new sig, turned around, and saw........

Mugs on the table.

thats it, nothing psychological, no hidden anti capitalism / socialism / darwinism / feminiism et fkin cetera.
nothing.

its just a random line.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:50   #34
KaneED
Motherfracker

Mine means something
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:53   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Mine means something
Oh, you are awful!

But I like you.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 00:53   #36
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Mine means something

ahhh

i see now.

how our sigs are similar, and how mm could possibly confuse them as the start of some new sig gimmick.

NO NO

mines has been this for the better part of 6 months odd.

KANEED YOU COPYCAT FREAK
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 01:13   #37
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Well having seeeeeen him live about a month ago, I can assure you I am no stooge.
Didn't get to watch this program tho, was busy watching Steven Seagal and Arnie.
He did do a séance at his live gig tho, which from what I'm hearing was pretty similar. Very effective, and there was some freaky shiznit that really amazes the mind. Really amazing stuff though, the ability he seems to have of predicting the way your mind works... kind of scary really.
Anyway, If you get the opportunity, go. And it's not staged. ...Honest

Last edited by JamMak; 1 Jun 2004 at 01:19.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 03:55   #38
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Anyone who believes in ghosts really does need to be shot in the face with whatever substances are available.
Slightly harsh, maybe?

Last edited by Boogster; 1 Jun 2004 at 04:05.
Boogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 04:32   #39
1-X
overtired

yeah Dante, prove ghosts don't exist or retract that statement
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 07:03   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Slightly harsh, maybe?
Not really.

If I have to hear one persons "amazing anecdote which proves ghosts exist" I'll scream. "OMG I was in a house and this noise started, and I went downstairs, and the window had blown open, omg call the Ghostbusters!!".

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 1 Jun 2004 at 08:41.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 08:29   #41
KaneED
Motherfracker

Isaw the Ghostbusters once, I know the ghosts exist now.
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 09:36   #42
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Ectoplasm.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 12:20   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
yeah Dante, prove ghosts don't exist or retract that statement
i agree
Unread 1 Jun 2004, 12:48   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We did it in our house too, the glass didn't move. We were all very sceptical about it anyway though.

It was quite freaky at some bits - I did jump. However I didn't think it was real. It was more the "sudden silence then someone screams loudly" that made me jump. I felt sorry for that girl in room 7, I'd be shit-scared if that was me. The whole place was creepy.
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 08:18   #45
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Ectoplasm.
there was an article in the express (which I just picked up on the train yesterday, I woldn't buy that pap) about a medium or whatever who got her face covered in ectoplasm during a seance. I wonder why they never keep a bit of the stuff.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 09:35   #46
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Because it wasn't a seance, it was a bukkake session of gigantic proportions.

Tea and biscuits anyone?
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 22:15   #47
1-X
overtired

Hundreds protest at TV 'seance'

Quote:
A live TV "seance" by illusionist Derren Brown has become one of the most complained about shows in history. More than 700 complaints were received about Monday's programme, the majority of which were received before it aired.
once again I am surprised by people's stupidity
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 22:42   #48
KaneED
Motherfracker

Was about to say it was the third most complained program ever!
Unread 4 Jun 2004, 01:36   #49
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Either the objects levitated, strings were used or [matrixkid&spoon]the objects didn't actually move but your head and eyes moved instead to create the effect[/matrixkid&spoon]

I've also read a bunch of bullcrap linking from the official Derren Brown website to a page about a 6th sense (beginning with E or something) and further on, PSYCOKINESIS (telekinesis)- THE POWER TO MOVE OBJECTS WITH YOUR MINDS - that's the only other [no]logical[/no] expalination I can theorise.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote