User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 06:53   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Exclamation Reality forums presents: My Relationship Drama Part II: Plot thickens

The clickable smilies don't function at this school compie, so I'll add them later once I get home to cheer up the atmosphere a bit or cut down on the depression.

So, here's how it goes. This happened yesterday evening at around 9 pm. I was comfyly eating some dinner (late one) and watching telly (bad habits die hard). At this point, you might wish to read the first sequel there to catch up on the events.

She phoned. I was first thinking of ignoring her but I did, for some reason, pick up the call. I was annoyed to a certain extent, perhaps a bit too annoyed.

{she} hi, how are ya?
{me} oh hell, what do you want?
{she} oww, I just got home, went a bit late...
{me} went a bit late? so you went swimming at, like, 4 pm, and you got home six hours after?
{she} yus, I did go shopping too... Had to run around the town looking for that coat, remember?
{me} whatever, I'm actually not interested at the slightest.
{she} oh...
{me} So, was there actually anything you wanted?
{she} I was just thinking, if you don't have any plans for tomorrow, we could perhaps do something together?
{me} Actually, (a friend of mine) WAS supposed to phone me, but he's seemingly forgotten or something...
{she} So, you are free?
{me} I'm not quite sure, I was planning on going to see a film or to my mate's...
{she} Oh well, maybe you'll know more tomorrow?
{me} Yea.
{she} Talk to you tomorrow at school then, okay?
{me} Whatever, you know, I'm not in the mood to talk right now, I'm a little pissed off (Note: Not drunk), and I'm trying to eat.
{she} Okay, eat then, maybe it'll make you feel better. Talk to ya tomorrow. Good nite darling.

At that point I dropped the call.

I am so ditching that girl. Or then I'm hurting her first (if humanly possible) and then ditching her.

Any other ideas?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 07:03   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reality forums presents: My Relationship Drama Part II: Plot thickens

well she does sound concerned
i might give her the benifit of the doubt
i mean she is a woman after all
and most spend hours at the mall looking for a single item :\
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 07:44   #3
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just ditch her. There is no point hurting her. When I murdered my wife I made sure it didn't hurt and she didn't suffer

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 08:49   #4
Devilizer
Harbinger of your Doom!

Devilizer is an unknown quantity at this point

well, at least she wanna spend time with you. I would have gone for it, and asked her about what she ment about 'the guy'. Be honest, and ask her to be, just dont go nuts and sound like you are a jealous fothermucker or something
I Rise to rule once again,
I Rise to be...

The Harbinger of your Doom!
Devilizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 08:59   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Devilizer, I asked about that guy, but I didn't get any answers. Perhaps I'll ask today. I've been avoiding her a bit already, dodgy stuff innit.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 09:10   #6
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

You should have said this friend was a girl.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:17   #7
Tietäjä
Good Son

I should have.

Perhaps I'll tell her that today once she calls and asks whether or not I have time today.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:28   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You sound like a whiny cnut. spare us the lurid details of your failed existance.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:31   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You sound like a whiny banana. spare us the lurid details of your failed existance.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:32   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

are bananas more or less whiny than cnuts?

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:33   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
are bananas more or less whiny than cnuts?
I suppose it might be possible to make banana wine, so I'm going for MORE.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:41   #12
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I suppose it might be possible to make banana wine, so I'm going for MORE.
<bruce forsythe>

he's gone for more ladies and gentlemen.... lets look at the next link... and what does it say? Banana wine

well Done MrL, you won a bottle of home brewed banana wine, with no added antifreeze.

</bruce forsythe>

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:41   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

But the antifreeze is the best part
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 10:44   #14
Radical Edward

I suppose so, you get to be put on an acohol drip for several days while the metanol diffuses out of your eyes. well for being clever you get a free bottle of antifreeze.

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 13:12   #15
Basdereva

Basdereva is an unknown quantity at this point

Just ditch her. I you can't communicate or trust her then there is no sense carrying it on any further.

Also, if you haven't met the family / friends then what exactly is she hiding or afraid of ?
Basdereva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 13:30   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ignore all these "dump her" screaming faggots.

Carry on ****ing her until you find a new girlfriend.

Just view it as a sexual relationship and dont get emotionally involved any more.

If you're not having sex with her then i really worry (and you should dump her).

[/agony uncle]
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 13:32   #17
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
[/agony uncle]
all this time you have been an agony uncle?!? crikey, I wonder what will happen now you have finally closed the pseudocode.

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 13:50   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
all this time you have been an agony uncle?!? crikey, I wonder what will happen now you have finally closed the pseudocode.

[agony uncle]

**** KNOWS!
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 14:00   #19
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
well she does sound concerned
i might give her the benifit of the doubt
i mean she is a woman after all
and most spend weeks at the mall looking for a single item :\
FIXED TO FIT MY GF TOO

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 14:15   #20
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basdereva
Just ditch her. I you can't communicate or trust her then there is no sense carrying it on any further.

Also, if you haven't met the family / friends then what exactly is she hiding or afraid of ?
It keeps on puzzling me to. She's either ashamed of me, or her folks, and her friends, or then she has no friends, or then she's just STUPID, or IGNORANT, or INEXPERIENCED, or IMMATURE, or all at the same time.

Quote:
Random sex-related rambing
Yes I am getting laid. You do have a point. A good one.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:22   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Being petty just makes you look the fool.
Just ditch her if you want to.
Don't fanny about doing other shit.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:30   #22
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Your self-pitying is both counterproductive and destructive.

Go out with her, explain to her calmly that you were upset by the fact that she made a commitment and then seemingly forgot it while shopping. She called you and wishes to see you, so apart from bolstering your seemingly terribly ragile ego, what benefit is there to being crypticly sarcastic on the phone?

Explain to her her error, see what her eaction is. If she apologises and makes amends, then ignore it and move on. If she seems uncaring about her faux-pas, explain that while it may not mean much to hear, it means something to you.

Its really terribly simple.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 15:33   #23
Dace
so f*cking zen

I Do Not Ramble!
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:23   #24
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
I Do Not Ramble!
Like a rambling old agony uncle...
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:17   #25
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Like a rambling old agony uncle...

Like YOUR MOM

No, seriously guys, it's ok. I know his mom, no need to ban me.
...seriously.
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:50   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mate, you're being insensitive. If you're such a prat to her, and some other guy is nice and goes swimming, can you blame her wanting to spend time with someone else?

ASK about what she did at the mall, joke about how long girls take to shop. Ask how the swimming was. Make a cheeky remark about seeing her in a swimming costume.

She made the effort to phone you. And it seemed she wanted to talk. You two have some real communication problems, don't you?