User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 May 2003, 00:23   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
men

most of them just don't have a clue.. do they? :\
Unread 14 May 2003, 00:24   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 00:24   #3
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
no*

*yes**

**sometimes.....
Unread 14 May 2003, 00:27   #4
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
Perhaps the right questions aren't being asked.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 00:32   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: men

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
No, but then most people don't have a clue - sex has nothing to do with it.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 00:37   #6
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Some women tend to drag all their personal problems onto internet boards. it's a clue
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 01:25   #7
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Women don't follow logic. What's your point?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 01:26   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
nor do women :\
Unread 14 May 2003, 01:46   #9
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a clue.

It's not in the library.

And another one

It's not the candlestick

Unread 14 May 2003, 01:54   #10
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
I have a clue.

It's not in the library.

And another one

It's not the candlestick

So it was Reverend Green?

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 01:56   #11
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
So it was Reverend Green?
Well it wasn't Professor Plum..........
Unread 14 May 2003, 02:04   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
women are possible the ****est things ever to inhabvit earth

they make 0 sense.
they want loads
they are not at all logical.

you is teh loser aryn..
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 02:38   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
JJ! Back in your drunken cage.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 02:42   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
actually i agree.. women can be very clueless
take for example my sister..

oh and jj.. fk off :\
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:41   #15
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Women are a mystery.

I'd solve it but i'm lazy.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 08:52   #16
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Women are a mystery.

I'd solve it but i'm lazy.
It's not difficult.

Think of a man.
Then remove reason.
Then remove the ability to consider consequenses of one's own actions.

Here.
You have a woman here.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 10:38   #17
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
well women never say anything intelligent, unless she uses the following opening line:

"A man once told me.........."
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 10:56   #18
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No it's just he's not psychic.

Which means that unless she's prepared to actually *explain* what it is he's done wrong this time, he's never going to understand her warped little mind.

But when she whips out the line "you just don't get it do you, well I'm not explaining to you you should be able to just work it out yourself, it's bleeding obvious why i'm pissed off" you can't help but not be suprised why he doesn't seem to have a clue. YOU NEVER GIVE HIM ONE!

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:20   #19
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: men

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
No it's just he's not psychic.

Which means that unless she's prepared to actually *explain* what it is he's done wrong this time, he's never going to understand her warped little mind.

But when she whips out the line "you just don't get it do you, well I'm not explaining to you you should be able to just work it out yourself, it's bleeding obvious why i'm pissed off" you can't help but not be suprised why he doesn't seem to have a clue. YOU NEVER GIVE HIM ONE!

amen.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:21   #20
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like a clue
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:21   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
women are possible the ****est things ever to inhabvit earth

they make 0 sense.
they want loads
they are not at all logical.

you is teh loser aryn..
This thread was mediocre until you came along.

LO ARYN FS.

Anyone got a surefire hangover cure that ccan be made from things in my cupboards? I'll tell you this; there's nothing in my cupboards.
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:23   #22
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Anyone got a surefire hangover cure that ccan be made from things in my cupboards? I'll tell you this; there's nothing in my cupboards.
Open a cupboard

Crouch underneath a cupboard door

Stand up quickly

Knock yourself unconcious

Your hangover will not bother you while you're out cold
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:24   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
These are flimsy cupboards.

However, I'm on the third floor. So I could just throw myself down the stairwell.
Unread 14 May 2003, 11:43   #24
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Best answer ever.
*fact*

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:08   #25
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
oh... i bet you didnt tell him whats wrong, you just stood there hinting with your womanish instincts all day..

*sigh*

You just dont have a clue... do you?
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:24   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nah....

women are great right now.

they still dont make any sense though.

Not that we make sense either. the whole "relationship" thing wouldn't be so much fun otherwise.
Unread 14 May 2003, 12:25   #27
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
I'm pretty sure my gender has nothing to do with my ignorance of humans.
Unread 14 May 2003, 13:18   #28
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
This clearly isn't a chauvinistic thread.

KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 15:01   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: men

Quote:
About what?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:09   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Re: women

Edited for accuracy
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:14   #31
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
In my vast experience, if you tell a guy exactly what's bothering you he'll just ignore everything you've said and carry on doing exactly what he was doing before, even if he's admitted that he was in the wrong.

Women on the other hand are mainly pathetic fools too busy wondering whether their hair looks ok or if the shade of lipstick they're wearing matches their ****ing shoes to actually open their eyes and see what's going on around them.

They're as bad as each other. I plan to marry a robot.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:25   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
In my vast experience, if you tell a guy exactly what's bothering you he'll just ignore everything you've said and carry on doing exactly what he was doing before, even if he's admitted that he was in the wrong.

Women on the other hand are mainly pathetic fools too busy wondering whether their hair looks ok or if the shade of lipstick they're wearing matches their ****ing shoes to actually open their eyes and see what's going on around them.

Youve already come close to that. Good thing hes gone back to Cambridge.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:27   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
I plan to marry a robot.
Good mechanoid sex0r \0/
Unread 14 May 2003, 18:31   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

:eek:
NEWSBOT3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:43   #35
Aryn
Happy

heh
what sar said.

but basically my ex knows i'm desperately looking for a job and can barely afford anything etc.. yet the only thing he talks to me about is how boring his job is. 'it sucks i'm getting paid to sit around and do nothing' etc etc.

that's clueless.

so then i say 'well at least you've GOT a job'... and he goes 'oh yah' and continues on whining about how silly it is that he's getting paid major bucks to do nothing.

little things like that irritate me. if a friend of mine is looking for a job i help them.. i don't drone on about my job.

oh and for the 'well how is anyone supposed to know what's wrong if you don't tell them?' i HAVE told him. he just doesn't get it :\
Unread 14 May 2003, 20:46   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't like people in general. Mainly they're dull, irritating, boring and arrogant. However I'm in a general state of apathy rather than actual hatred. Most people don't have the first iota what to do in a relationship to be honest.
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:45   #37
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
heh
what sar said.

but basically my ex knows i'm desperately looking for a job and can barely afford anything etc.. yet the only thing he talks to me about is how boring his job is. 'it sucks i'm getting paid to sit around and do nothing' etc etc.

that's clueless.

so then i say 'well at least you've GOT a job'... and he goes 'oh yah' and continues on whining about how silly it is that he's getting paid major bucks to do nothing.

little things like that irritate me. if a friend of mine is looking for a job i help them.. i don't drone on about my job.

oh and for the 'well how is anyone supposed to know what's wrong if you don't tell them?' i HAVE told him. he just doesn't get it :\
Oh so your complaint about men is that they're pig ignorant even when you spell it out to them?

No I'm sorry I don't get it, if you don't give them a clue how can they be expected to understand it.

Unread 14 May 2003, 21:46   #38
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
that's clueless.
He's your ex, why does he have an obligation to sympathise / dote over you?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2003, 21:51   #39
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I know where it is
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 02:03   #40
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
About what?
If its about fanny gout then no, we dont.

Quote:

All very true, but then men dont listen to what the girls are saying because, lets face it, they dont have to, they are getting sex anyway and for minimum effort, BONUS!

Girls, well they have the honeypot! So minimum effort at least when you can get away with it. High maintainance girls are a cancer in our society.
Unread 15 May 2003, 02:07   #41
Kyoto
Lieutenant-Colonel

Kyoto is an unknown quantity at this point
As an aside, After many many years of 'nuptual bliss' I now know that the term prostitute is a male invention. Women wouldnt understand the definition.
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:51   #42
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Give up, date me and live in a perpetual state of bliss!
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:07   #43
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Uuuhm Hi Aryn!
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:37   #44
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Give up, date me and live in a perpetual state of bliss!
it is my understanding of "your type" (I mean fs this whole thread is about massive generalisations so one more won't hurt) that you go too far the other way. It's like the old joke says, what does a Lesbian bring with her on her second date? A removal van...

And this can't be good....

Unread 15 May 2003, 16:45   #45
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
By the way Aryn, what happened to the wiseguy you were going to marry?
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:46   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

It's the Lesbo bid for world domination that we've all feared!