User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:09   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Monumental Question

Betty or Wilma?

And I need reasons here, I'm backed into a corner trying to defend Wilma over Betty.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:11   #2
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Betty is a fox... Wilma seems a little too past it for me.

Sorry.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:11   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Betty, because she's younger and she's got a more attrative face, and her body is better. Her hair is also better, both in colour and style.

Wilma is certainly knocking on a bit.

Why do you think Barny is always so happy, and Fred is always uptight?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:11   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Betty fs

Wilma is ginger....
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:14   #5
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
Re: Monumental Question

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I'm backed into a corner trying to defend Wilma over Betty.
Come on and argue your point then!
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:14   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Barney.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:14   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
nowt wrong with ginger girls, but betty wins it hands down here

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:14   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
2 Int. Sleeping quarters.

CAT and LISTER are lying on bunks in a darkened room, watching
television.

LISTER: Cat?
CAT: Mmm?
LISTER: Ya ever see the Flintstones?
CAT: Sure!
LISTER: D'ya think Wilma's sexy?
CAT: Wilma Flintstone?
LISTER: Maybe we've been alone in deep space too long, but every time I see that sharmi <?> body, it drives me crazy. Is it me?
CAT: Well, I think in all probability, Wilma Flintstone is the most desirable woman that ever lived.
LISTER: That's good. I thought I was goin' strange.
CAT: She's incredible!
LISTER: What d'ya think of Betty?
CAT: Betty Rubble? (Pause) Well, I would go with Betty... but I'd be thinking of Wilma.
LISTER: This is crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
CAT: You're right. We're nuts. This is an insane conversation.
LISTER: She'll never leave Fred, and we know it.

CAT shakes his head in resignation.

~Red Dwarf, Series III, Episode 1, "Backwards".
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:30   #9
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Wilma!

Betty has a stupid voice.
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:34   #10
MrPeach

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
Wilma!

Betty has a stupid voice.
We're talking about when they are tied up and naked with tape over their mouths here...
Unread 25 Feb 2003, 00:44   #11
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by MrPeach
We're talking about when they are tied up and naked with tape over their mouths here...
Then I still go with Wilma because she would never be the one tied up. She'd be the aggressor! Betty's the more submissive type and feels the need to repress her more domineering instincts to compensate for her husband's insecurities about his height. The power structure in The Flinstones is as follows:

Betty is the willing bitch of Barney. Barney is the dumb bitch of Fred. Fred is the emasculated bitch of Wilma. For those of you math geeks it can be translated to:

Betty<Barney<Fred<Wilma!

(I think anyways, I tend to **** up my alligator mouths)