User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:11   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The funniest part of 'The spy who shagged me'...

Watching it again I was wondering which part I found the funniest, I came up with four equality great moments.

A) When Dr. Evil turns around and tells Powers he's his father,
B) When Dr. Evil comically runs away and is shot in the knee,
C) When MiniMe is held onto Powers' crotch and Powers thrusts about,
D) When Dr. Evil performs an Exorcist on the misbehaving spinning-chair.

Agree, disagree, discuss or ****off.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:13   #2
Ðiscorporation

Re: The funniest part of 'The spy who shagged me'...

Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
Watching it again I was wondering which part I found the funniest, I came up with four equality great moments.

A) When Dr. Evil turns around and tells Powers he's his father,
B) When Dr. Evil comically runs away and is shot in the knee,
C) When MiniMe is held onto Powers' crotch and Powers thrusts about,
D) When Dr. Evil performs an Exorcist on the misbehaving spinning-chair.

Agree, disagree, discuss or ****off.
Clearly Fat Bastard > *
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:14   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Single funniest bit ever: When Dr. Evil does that "Don't go there girlfriend" thing to the president.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:14   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: The funniest part of 'The spy who shagged me'...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ðiscorporation
Clearly Fat Bastard > *
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:15   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Re: The funniest part of 'The spy who shagged me'...

Quote:
Clearly Fat Bastard > *
...At being the worst thing in all 3 films, yeah.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:15   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I haven't seen the second film, but by our Lord Jesu, the first film sucked granny pants.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:16   #7
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Single funniest bit ever: When Dr. Evil does that "Don't go there girlfriend" thing to the president.
That would probably be my number E.

P.S.: Fat Bastward was ****e, he's a lot funny in Goldmember.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:22   #8
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
number E.
[/pedantic]

and if i could remember 5 funny things from the spy who shagged meh id put down a decent reply. imo they just recycled a lot of the jokes from the 1st.

funniest by far has been goldmember ("can i paint his tinkle goooooooooooooold?")
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:30   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i personally couldnt help but laugh at the comedy
"it turns out vanessa was a fembot"
"yes, we knew all along"
plot development.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:33   #10
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
That would probably be my number E.

P.S.: Fat Bastward was ****e, he's a lot funny in Goldmember.
you don't understand. He's fat and he's scottish. That's Comedy Gold no matter how you look at it
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:33   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Scott on Jerry Springer.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:36   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The second one was awful compared to the first.

The second one simply took the sucessful jokes from the first one, utterly killed them and then introduced a few crap gimmicks (Fat Bastard, Mini Me, etc).

The best bits of the first one was probably Dr Evil's speech to the Carrie Fisher led support group.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:37   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Oh Jesus Christ, it must be bad then.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:42   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
you don't understand. He's fat and he's scottish. That's Comedy Gold no matter how you look at it
The fact that he was utterly offensive ruined that somewhat.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:44   #15
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Other than the Jerry Springer bit, it was pooh.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:45   #16
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
The fact that he was utterly offensive ruined that somewhat.
Fat + Scottish = Comedy Gold.

runner-up is of course scott during jerry srpinger.
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 21:45   #17
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I wanna see Johnny English
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 22:44   #18
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

The second one simply took the sucessful jokes from the first one, utterly killed them and then introduced a few crap gimmicks (Fat Bastard, Mini Me, etc).

The best bits of the first one was probably Dr Evil's speech to the Carrie Fisher led support group.
Yes.

The third one continued all said trends too.

I laughed in the opening sequence, and at maybe two other things during the movie. And mind you, I was laughing at everything I could cause I had blown $8 and was damn well trying to make it worthwhile.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 23:02   #19
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I don't know your name but I recognise your fez

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 00:34   #20
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I've hated Austin Powers ever since I was forced to sit and watch it in English. We had a choice between Austin Powers and Star Wars Ep 1* on dodgy pirate import from america. After a swift vote all the bloody girls in the class voted for Austin Powers.
I was not amused.

*bear in mind it had just come out in america and noone actually knew it wasnt that good. still better than austin powers tho, and funnier.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 00:41   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'The power of Christ compels you'

Obviously.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 00:47   #22
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Oh Jesus Christ, it must be bad then.
i promice it was that bad and then some more.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 01:30   #23
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I liked them all.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 02:23   #24
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
I must have a silly sense of humour, but me and my flatmate were cracking up at the

"Whats that in the sky, it looks like a giant....."

"Penis, is the male reproductive organ"

etc..

hehe
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 15:27   #25
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
I must have a silly sense of humour, but me and my flatmate were cracking up at the

"Whats that in the sky, it looks like a giant....."

"Penis, is the male reproductive organ"

etc..

hehe
heh.. yes.. and several other bits that had I better memory would quote them.

I'm in agreeance with Scoot951, I liked them all, but admittingly Goldmember was beginning to look like a dead horse flogged with a nuclear missile.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 15:35   #26
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
The only good thing about any of the Autin Powers films is Liz Hurley in the first one.

QED
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 11:19   #27
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Is Fat Bastard really JBoy in disguise?

(Oh btw, best part in Spy who shagged me = Heather Graham rawr!!!)
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 11:20   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
As JBOY Junior, I resent that comment.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2003, 11:21   #29
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You sould have some kind of disclaimer then, that you are in no way related to JBOY and that any resemblence to moderators alive or dead is purely coincidental.

Though this seems unlikely to work given you're JBOY Junior and all.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote