User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:53   #1
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Britney Spears

Is there anyone, be honest, who wouldn't?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:57   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I doubt it. It's just popular to hate her nowadays.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 12:58   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I wouldnt*. I like intelligent ladies.

*this may or may not be true.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:02   #4
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
I doubt it. It's just popular to hate her nowadays.
True, but that's why I said be honest, if no-one were to find out you did?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:07   #5
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Hmmm, actually i think i wouldn't, but i am not sure.

I actually have to like the person in order to get really, aroused...but i guess she could be a really really nice person
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Ärketrollmannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:11   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ärketrollmannen

I actually have to like the person in order to get really, aroused...but i guess she could be a really really nice person
what if u were drunk?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:12   #7
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
**** her

dump her the next day.

You could never actually have a conversation with her...
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:13   #8
mbushell

You're all obviously trying to come across less shallow than you actually are, I would, even if it's popular to hate her.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:16   #9
Ap0k
Spritely:

get meh a recent pic and ill tell u, i cba looking for one mehself. (altho the huge plastik jugs wud be a bit of a turnoff)

im a busy man you know...

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:46   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the "i would have to know her" line isnt valid. As males, we are programmed to "like" females when we meet them. It doesnt matter what her personality is, so long as shes semi agreeable - even on the outside. We instantly think they are "special"

a cynics way of saying show me where the ass is at.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 13:58   #11
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Hi.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:14   #12
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
Hi.

You have my full support in this.

Matrim
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:24   #13
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
No
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:25   #14
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Oooh ya would

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:30   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
the "i would have to know her" line isnt valid. As males, we are programmed to "like" females when we meet them.
Since a certain proportion of men are gay, I think we gotta accept the possibility that there are some freaks out there who don't go for looks.

p.s. Of course I would.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:34   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Since a certain proportion of men are gay, I think we gotta accept the possibility that there are some freaks out there who don't go for looks.

p.s. Of course I would.
i meant personality wise. Any decent looking woman who is even remotely friendly = "great personality" to a bloke.

Ofc excluding homosexuals, but its prolly the same for them with men

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:35   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Hi.
You would
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:43   #18
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You would
No I wouldn't! I'm a one woman man!

:/
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:49   #19
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
I would. And id make her let me do her up the bum while I was at it.

So I could go to the papers and said "I have done Britney up the bum!"
You're a bad, bad, baaaaaaaaaaaaaad man
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:52   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrism
You're a bad, bad, baaaaaaaaaaaaaad man

Wow

Even badder than Nicholas Cage!

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 14:55   #21
Chrism
Governor General

Quote:
Wow

Even badder than Nicholas Cage!
Yes, THAT bad!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:21   #22
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Ärketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really niceÄrketrollmannen is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
what if u were drunk?
I have never had sex when i was drunk, but....well...

I love my girlfriend and would never do anything like that to her

If we count that out

yes Britney is a nicelooking girl, but i actually have to feel soem kind of chemistry in order to get anything pleasurable out of it, if i had sex with her it would just be a ****, not really rewarding.

call me a hopeless romatic
Godwin's Law prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:27   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
I have never had sex when i was drunk, but....well...

I love my girlfriend and would never do anything like that to her

If we count that out

yes Britney is a nicelooking girl, but i actually have to feel soem kind of chemistry in order to get anything pleasurable out of it, if i had sex with her it would just be a ****, not really rewarding.

call me a hopeless romatic
Bzzzt. You are approached by a level 7 Liar! Lose one romance point and return to the caves of Azghad-kamura.

Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:30   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
even tho i have always said that i dont like her, ofc i fcking would. A man who turns down sex isnt a man, hes a...poof.

But take away all the fame/money/glitz and she is pretty average looking with shíte legs.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 15:36   #25
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by Allfather
white trailer trash AND blonde.
basicly,un****able.
you lie.

and for that...

you shall be smoten.

mightily.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:09   #26
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:

are you damaged downstairs ?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:16   #27
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
this is all 'were i single' mind you but

A) turning down sex just isn't right
B) I'm always interested in 'sowing wild oats' and with the 'nobody finds out' qualification i'd never have to support
C) Cuz I always wanted to have a VIRGIN!
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:30   #28
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kumnaa
are you damaged downstairs ?
No, i would obviously get an erection if she did try real hard, but it is one thing to get the body turned on and another to get the person.

You have to know this don't you? Haven't you ever been turned on by someone you don't want to have sex with?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:46   #29
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
i meant personality wise. Any decent looking woman who is even remotely friendly = "great personality" to a bloke.
as if
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 16:50   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
You have to know this don't you? Haven't you ever been turned on by someone you don't want to have sex with?
No.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:16   #31
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
this is all 'were i single' mind you but

A) turning down sex just isn't right
B) I'm always interested in 'sowing wild oats' and with the 'nobody finds out' qualification i'd never have to support
C) Cuz I always wanted to have a VIRGIN!
a) yes it is, if you can get it somewere else
b) ok that i can understand
c)... Am i the only guy that actually like having sex with a nonvirgin more than with a virgin?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:23   #32
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
any man who says they wouldnt is a damn liar.
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:26   #33
Ärketrollmannen
Ajaj Kapten!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
No.
So, a girl you don't want to have sex with (maybe you are in a relationship, maybe you just hate her toally whatever) cannot turn you on, it doesn't matter what she does?
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:33   #34
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
hell no! I'm not that desperate.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 17:35   #35
Saddam

I would definetly shag that bird!
Unread 9 Feb 2003, 20:43   #36
mbushell

Quote:
Originally posted by djbass
hell no! I'm not that desperate.

=[DJ Bass]=
You soooo would .
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 03:13   #37
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Any man who says they wouldn't is obviously lying, since I have intimate knowledge of how every man in the world operates.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 03:15   #38
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Most of the time yes; Sometimes I'll see her and think "whats the big deal?"

Im not really into blondes anyway, But I doubt I would say no if it came down to it.
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 03:31   #39
Azof
Teh "One"

Azof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
... Am i the only guy that actually like having sex with a nonvirgin more than with a virgin?
Of course not... it is far better to be with someone who knows what they are doing, rather than someone who doesn't, for the thrills.
If ignorance is bliss.....
Then why isn't the world a happier place?
Azof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 10:14   #40
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
get meh a recent pic and i'll crack one out, i cba looking for one mehself.
Much improved.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2003, 10:24   #41
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Does a catholic priest abuse small children??
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 15:52   #42
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
You soooo would .
no really.. she irritates the f*ck out of me, and anyone that knows me well, knows I'm stubborn enough to say no on principle alone.

=[DJ Bass]=