User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:04   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Pseudo-Poll: Recon?

Should we demand that Recon is banned the next time he does his thing?

for bannage

for letting him stay

Are the best i've ever had

Last edited by Ragnarak; 1 Feb 2003 at 16:42.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:05   #2
Spüg

Recon earns 10, yes 10, un points.
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:07   #3
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
eeek! this thread stinks!

i give it 1 thumb down

and Ragnarak earns 1 un point
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:10   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Spüg and Ragnarak earns ten points
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:11   #5
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

there arent enough 'up' thumbs in the world for what im trying to say....

and i get a wand of multiple supporters +8
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:18   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
actually i like his arguing style

its a pleasant and diplomatic change from " LOL you just dont get it lmao "

Even if i dont always agree with him

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:22   #7
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
still don't like your eminem thread however you have earned yourself 1 cool point

enjoy!
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:23   #8
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
yours

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:24   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:24   #10
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

DOWN WITH DA RECON!!!!!!

Threadrating is sooooooo December 2001 BTW
Unread 1 Feb 2003, 16:25   #11
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pseudo-Poll: Recon?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium