User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 03:26   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Don't You Dare Cut ME Off Mid-Reply

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk

We did this a little while ago, search and you'll find the thread with dozens of riddles. of course any we haven't done are gratefully received.
on said note, i came across this one which i hadn't yet seen one here.

five married couples go to a party (one couple being you and your wife). upon arrival, everyone may shake hands with as many people as they want, or even none if that is their inclination. but they may not shake hands with their spouse. this done, you ask everyone how many different people they shook hands with, and each person gives a different response.

so how many people did your wife shake hands with?

(this isn't usually 'my style' but i actually enjoyed running through the logic for this one. no google, no paper pls.)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 03:40   #2
Spüg

The websites that come up when I searched on google made me wish I hadn't. Just a note to anyone else who wants to cheat. k bye
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 03:47   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Don't You Dare Cut ME Off Mid-Reply

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
on said note, i came across this one which i hadn't yet seen one here.

five married couples go to a party (one couple being you and your wife). upon arrival, everyone may shake hands with as many people as they want, or even none if that is their inclination. but they may not shake hands with their spouse. this done, you ask ev
lol
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 03:57   #4
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: Don't You Dare Cut ME Off Mid-Reply

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
lol
IT VERY MUCH IS NOT COOL TO ME THAT I NEVER HAVE A CLUE IF YOU ARE MOCKING ME OR NOT

bothers me.

why can't you be transparent etc.

now i'm all self-conscious and afraid someone will damn me with an 'old'

but i just don't know.

(ps as an anti-googling measure i always write stuff out myself instead of cut and paste. of course, this also means that as i am completely incompetent and cannot even tie my shoes well it is likely i screwed this up.)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:03   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Don't You Dare Cut ME Off Mid-Reply

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
IT VERY MUCH IS NOT COOL TO ME THAT I NEVER HAVE A CLUE IF YOU ARE MOCKING ME OR NOT

bothers me.

why can't you be transparent etc.

now i'm all self-conscious and afraid someone will damn me with an 'old'

but i just don't know.

(ps as an anti-googling measure i always write stuff out myself instead of cut and paste. of course, this also means that as i am completely incompetent and cannot even tie my shoes well it is likely i screwed this up.)
NO NO YOU DIDNT GET IT! your thread title said "dont cut me off mid-reply", so I quoted you and CUT HALF OF IT!

LOLOLOLOL
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:08   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
yuo aer teh funneh nod...
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:08   #7
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Do you do teh funny at kid's parties as well, Mr. Nodrog?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:09   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't You Dare Cut ME Off Mid-Reply

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
NO NO YOU DIDNT GET IT! your thread title said "dont cut me off mid-reply", so I quoted you and CUT HALF OF IT!

LOLOLOLOL
that's actually funny if only because i didn't get it and followed up by humiliating myself.

"Kudos to me for using my mental inability to create humor"
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 04:10   #9
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
you could join pab's bobby davro club...