User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2007, 14:21   #1
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
What do you call 10 englishmen on the bottom of the sea?

A good start.
BOOM BOOM BOOM.
Remember to bring your umbrellas when you walk outside!

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 16:30   #2
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: What do you call 10 englishmen on the bottom of the sea?

i don't get it
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 16:33   #3
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

it's been raining quite a bit.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 16:39   #4
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you call a shit joke?
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 16:44   #5
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakozoid
What do you call a shit joke?
An Allfather?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2007, 21:06   #6
AV.
Number 34

AV. is on a distinguished road

I'm not worried, I live on a hill.

Still, I'd like clarification on the joke also, is it somewhat beneficial to have Englishman on the bottom of the sea?
AV. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 08:07   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What do you call an Englishman stuck in a drain?

A mortician.

to AV. It's simply good old fashined family racism.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 08:52   #8
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

I actually found it funny. But I'm sure there'd be perks to having Englishmen in the bottom of the sea, too.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 09:13   #9
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Some people in this thread hurt meh feelings

Unread 27 Jun 2007, 11:34   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV.
Still, I'd like clarification on the joke also, is it somewhat beneficial to have Englishman on the bottom of the sea?
Frankly, the whole attempt at a joke makes no sense. Where does the number 10 come from, because whilst people have been killed, I can't find a single reference on news searches to 10 being a relevent number. Where does the "bottom of the sea" aspect come from? Unless there's a submarine disaster we haven't heard of, people who drown in floods pretty much in all cases do not end up at the bottom of the sea - hell, people who drown at sea don't end up at the bottom of the sea.

Nothing about this makes sense at all.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 12:04   #11
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Didnt that kid got washed out to sea?
And 10 cause its a round number

Unread 27 Jun 2007, 12:57   #12
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

So do people just stop sinking after a while and float to the top?
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:14   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Didnt that kid got washed out to sea?
Not as far as I've heard; there was one who fell into a river when walking home from school, but I may be wrong.

Quote:
And 10 cause its a round number
So's 1000, when trying to make topical "edgy" humour, it helps to actually have things that relate to what you're trying to joke about. If people have to guess what the joke is about whilst being perfectly aware of its intended target you've really failed as a comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
So do people just stop sinking after a while and float to the top?
People naturally float fairly well; they're much more likely to be carried around by currents than to actually sink.
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:23   #14
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Not really.
When people drown they sink, until gasses makes them float back up.

Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:29   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Not really.
I shall have to investigate this further. It's not really relevent to the matter at hand, though.
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:30   #16
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

What about fat people then?

This thread is educational!
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:39   #17
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

A joke that doesn't makes sense. How peculiar.
Maybe you guys should visit the bottom of the sea to search for clues.
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:42   #18
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Alissio, whats that?
A pablissimo clone? :|

Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:46   #19
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
What about fat people then?

This thread is educational!
you should watch brainiacs they did a whole fat versus slim bunch of experiments 1 of which was about floating in water

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:50   #20
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

What did they conclude, gzambo?
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:51   #21
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

The fat guy floated more.

But you really can't trust Brainiac "science"
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 13:55   #22
Bedda0815
jerk

Bedda0815 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Not really.
well that's only half of the story
when the corpse isn't able to keep the rotting gasses inside itself anymore the corspe will sink again
Bedda0815 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 14:04   #23
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Should call it the jojo effect!

Unread 27 Jun 2007, 19:12   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
thanks for the tangent though. i'll be updating my comedy.txt chapter, "factual accuracy and laughter, correlation or causation?", when i get home.
I'd use a .doc, or at least a rich text file. You lose too much formatting with the .txt format (as it were).
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 21:10   #25
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

I'd prefer using a .post
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 23:05   #26
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

the problem with the current word processor paradigm is that it combines content with layout. this is a natural urge on behalf of the users, but it's not particularly efficient for horn's 800 page masterpiece on the complex interplay of various cultural factors and early 21st century internet posting on the eve of dante's universe-galvanising epiphany.
Unread 28 Jun 2007, 10:00   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

What's the case with Sheffield Wednesday transfering their ground into a swimming pool by the way?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jun 2007, 15:16   #28
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
The fat guy floated more.

But you really can't trust Brainiac "science"
Since half of Central Texas is underwater right now, maybe they should do a repeat test.

It's not like they'd have to search too hard for a couple of fatties to test with.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote