User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 04:32   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Morals

The readers of GD might not belive it. But I am a man of certain morals.
I dont have any problems beeing unkind towards people I consider a**holes. But those who I consider to be good people in general, I try to treat with respect and care.

For the ladies that I meet, this manifest itself in not trying to give false impressions. I don't want a girl that fancies me to belive I like her, so I try not to flirt (even if its just for fun from my perspective).
Who can deny that it is good for once self-esteem to be have a girl (or more) around you, that fancy you/are in love with you? But at the same time you know how it hurts to be played or to be given false reasons for optimism.

Am I the only one who imposes this kind of self-regulation on him-/herself ?

Should I drop the whole idea?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 05:00   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Morals

I'd say yes. Sex is cool. People can accept that sometimes, or most of the time, flirting is not followed by a deep and meaningful relationship.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 06:23   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's unhelpful to have rules which apply to every person in every circumstance. With some people it's really not fair to flirt with them as they would take it too seriously and their feelings would be hurt in a serious manner. With others, it's fine.

It's a judgement call based on what you know.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 12:23   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there are also levels of flirting.
It's one thing to smile and flash a wink at them and another completely to stroke their leg...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:03   #5
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

What dante said.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 01:03   #6
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Am I the only one who imposes this kind of self-regulation on him-/herself ?
Just ask yourself, "What would Silver Smoke do?"
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 01:08   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm intelligent.

I've got a good memory.

I've got a fantastic imagination.

I've got a great understanding of body language.

As such i'm excellent at lying.

Since the age of 14 or so i decided that lying wasnt the way to go any more (it was "against God" or something) because EVERYBODY BELIEVED EVERYTHING I TOLD THEM!

Anyways these days i find that telling women the truth (or even the slanted truth that i pass for the truth) is bad but i always stilll tell them the absolute truth.

Anyways that's one of the reasons i **** up with women.

[/sharing]

Since then i have always* told the truth

Does that help any Zhukov?!

*maybe 5 times a year or so at most i'll lie (but when i do it's generally for "the greater good" *srhug*)
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 01:16   #8
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Yes, and do the complete opposite!
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 02:24   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Flirting is fun, and does not have to end up with anyone getting hurt. Banter and innuendo and quick wit is what it's all about. An it's fun, fun, fun.
I do have to agree with this.

Flirting is wonderful. Flirting is the oil that greases the cogs of society and social intercourse. In fact to be perfectly honest I can't actually think of anyone that I don't flirt with. I think that I always have.

GD represents me being terribly restrained, but to be honest I even flirt an awful lot here.
Unread 10 Nov 2005, 02:46   #10
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I used to do the same thing as Zhukov..

I regret it.. Its not what they want, and its not what you want.
Ive left the righteous path like 8 months ago,
and now it always seems to end up better for everyone.

Just play the game.

Last edited by Alessio; 10 Nov 2005 at 02:55.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 01:50   #11
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
jack off with a cheesegrater?
Pi-air is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2005, 01:56   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

PI-AIR ON GD!

hahahahahahhaa

(dutch injoke, sorry)
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote