User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Aug 2005, 03:19   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I need directions...

...to the nearest Starbucks in your area.

Also, I cannot believe my account is still active. Any thoughts?*

*I'm not single, but thanks for offering me your bed.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 04:15   #2
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I need directions...

Well head approx 2266Km South East of here, following the coast line and you should hit it (and several others in the same area).

Map and directions
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 09:12   #3
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

There`s one in town, just before Bristol Bridge. Only a mile or so away. I guess this information is of not much use to you. http://starbucks.co.uk/en-GB/_Our+Stores/

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.

Last edited by pyirt; 13 Aug 2005 at 09:29.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 10:10   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

head north on the A1 until you come to newcastle.... there is one there near the monument
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 10:18   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nearly as close as the nearest Subway

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 13:12   #6
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Out the door, turn left for about 30 feet, turn right and walk forward about 400 feet and you should be roughly there.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 15:40   #7
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

go into town, head to the 2nd floor of the overgate and walk along until you find it
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 15:40   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I need directions...

As roadyboi said. Possibly. There might be one in Middlesbrough. I don't know.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 20:33   #9
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Go to portsmouth/southampton/winchester/fareham, walk around. Eventually you'll probably find one.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 20:57   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There are six in Stockton-on-San-Joaquin. If you lived here, the first instruction would be "take your head out of your arse and look around."
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 21:04   #11
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
There are six in Stockton-on-San-Joaquin. If you lived here, the first instruction would be "take your head out of your arse and look around."
Yes but given you live in America one expects to find it on every street corner.

We don't have so many Starbucks in Oz as we do Gloria Jeans which much the same inhabits every corner of some places.

Melbourne in particular has a special liking to coffee houses. It has several Gloria Jeans, a Starbucks, a McDonalds McCafe and a gazillion independant stores packed into a 1Km radius.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 21:08   #12
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Gloria Jeans.
We don't have one of these in Stockton-on-San-Joaquinm but there is one in Pleasanton about 50 miles away. are they any good?

edit:I forgot to put in the -on-San-Joaquin and was immediately mistaken for a damnable goth.

Last edited by dda; 13 Aug 2005 at 21:18. Reason: I ain't no stinking goth!
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 21:12   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

For a minute i thought that was MM posting.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 21:16   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
Go to portsmouth/southampton/winchester/fareham, walk around. Eventually you'll probably find one.
one in gunwharf in pompey

one in north street in chichester

tell me where you want directions from Hobbie :\
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 22:09   #15
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Melbourne in particular has a special liking to coffee houses. It has several Gloria Jeans, a Starbucks, a McDonalds McCafe and a gazillion independant stores packed into a 1Km radius.
I noticed an abundance of these in Germany, but we don't get them in England. Are they common in the rest of the world too, or is it just oz and the huns that have them.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 22:12   #16
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

What i'm wondering is why people would go to starbucks when there are cafe nero's and all the other ones which are so much better.
Also, lokken, go to tootsies in gunwharf (if you havn't been there already), its awesome.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 23:51   #17
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I noticed an abundance of these in Germany, but we don't get them in England. Are they common in the rest of the world too, or is it just oz and the huns that have them.
Theres one in Solihull (West Midlands)
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 23:55   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
are cafe nero's and all the other ones which are so much better.
more expensive, less good, less comfy seats.

I DECLARE LIES ON YOU
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 23:56   #19
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

I mile East, center of Bennett Hall.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 00:46   #20
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Theres one in Solihull (West Midlands)
Beat me to it.
There's also a Starbucks, two Costas and Subways, as wel as the Subway in shirley.

As for directions; five minutes up the A34 Stratford Road.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 00:48   #21
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
more expensive, less good, less comfy seats.

I DECLARE LIES ON YOU
If you're going to a coffee shop, odds are you like the stuff, and odds are you can taste the difference between starbucks (generally quite low quality coffee), and good stuff. also, nero is the same price if not cheaper local to me.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 01:28   #22
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
We don't have one of these in Stockton-on-San-Joaquinm but there is one in Pleasanton about 50 miles away. are they any good?

edit:I forgot to put in the -on-San-Joaquin and was immediately mistaken for a damnable goth.
I rather like Gloria Jeans I've found, I certainly prefer it to Starbucks. I just find the coffee is generally better quality and they have a much larger range of drinks to choose from, I only goto Starbucks for their white chocolate syrup.

Quote:
I honestly have no idea, I only know they are not typically common. I've never been to one either as generally I expect them to know as much about making a good coffee as they do making a real burger.

I'm much like you in that I prefer the independant cafes as the quality tends to be much higher. I make an exception to Gloria Jeans because I'm rather fond of their expresso chillers and such. Many people argue that as a key point they don't like againt most coffee chains, but if I'm after a good standard coffee I go home and make it, whinging about the purity of a flavoured coffee is just as ridiculous as whinging about pre-mix alcohol over straight spirits.
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 04:57   #23
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
tell me where you want directions from Hobbie :\
Either location will work.

You see, my plan is, no matter which country I visit, I shall never be without a nearby Starbucks (or a Subway apparently) if I simply reference my handy-dandy Planetarion forums.

(hi lokken btw)
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 08:17   #24
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

There is no Starbucks in Brazil. We drink real coffee here.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Aug 2005, 10:24   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
Either location will work.

You see, my plan is, no matter which country I visit, I shall never be without a nearby Starbucks (or a Subway apparently) if I simply reference my handy-dandy Planetarion forums.

(hi lokken btw)
lo

you never asked for Subway so:

Commercial Road, Portsmouth, just as you come out the station.

London Road, Leicester, just as you come out the station or if you want a better one hitch a right out the station, and use the one in Granby Street.
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 05:11   #26
HobbieRogue4
etc.

thx.