User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:08   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I lost my cat

Fs.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:09   #2
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: I lost my cat

"lost" as in "dropped it somewhere and forgot where" ?
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:14   #3
Androme
☆ ♥ 

No idea. I let it out for the day as I usually do but it hasn't returned.

There were reports of Albanians slaughtering cats but that was years ago and I doubt they're back.

It could have been shagging another cat but that is impossible since has had something done to her.
----------retired-------
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:15   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
No idea. I let it out for the day as I usually do but it hasn't returned.

There were reports of Albanians slaughtering cats but that was years ago and I doubt they're back.

It could have been shagging another cat but that is impossible since has had something done to her.
maybe it got et.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:20   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
My ex had that done to her too. It was really hard to have sex with her in between the stitches, but thankfully, having quite a small penis, I managed it.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:28   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
My ex had that done to her too. It was really hard to have sex with her in between the stitches, but thankfully, having quite a small penis, I managed it.
And you can make do with MM when the stitches are really tight.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:31   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
My cat has a small you name it...
----------retired-------
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:34   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I recall when my cat went AWOL (more than likely died on a road somewhere). I stood out back for ages shouting "Here Puss Puss Puss" with a bag of cat treats.

I was only 10 , but i still looked and felt like a total muppet.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:37   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I recall when my cat went AWOL (more than likely died on a road somewhere). I stood out back for ages shouting "Here Pussy Pussy Pussy" with a bag of cat treats.

I was only 10 , but i still looked and felt like a total muppet.
Aww :hug:

I'm going to shoot some dogs. Probably one ate it fs.
----------retired-------
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:54   #10
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

I offer you three possibilities, the cat like any other has decided to go roaming and or bird catching, it'll be back again by feeding time. If it does not have a collar some one else probably nabbed it. Last and more grimfully some bastard ran over it and didn't own up.

If you do not see it again for more than 24 hours try contacting the local pound.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:56   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

When we moved house a few months back our cat managed to get out sooner than we wanted. It promptly disappeared for days leading us all to presume it was dead. It then suddenly turned up nearly a week later and refused to leave the house for ages. So your cat may still turn up yet.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:57   #12
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

My cat froze to death a few years ago I'm really, really sorry about that, my mother wouldn't let it in I'm going to cry in a corner now
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 00:59   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cats are my creatures.

do not fear the shadows will guard her and guide her.

see i'm not just a god. i'm also useful.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 01:01   #14
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

you got a chinatown near your neighborhood? you know those general tso's chicken is not really chicken you know..

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 01:54   #15
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
you got a chinatown near your neighborhood? you know those general tso's chicken is not really chicken you know..
I went to the chinese the other day and it had "Special meat" in some sauce or other. What the hell is special meat?
I also misread house special as horse special...
The chicken and cashew nuts i had was super greasy too.
Don't think i'll head back there again.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 01:57   #16
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

i love chinese food - but its gotta be uhm.. i dunno, i ask around first how the place is, i dont usually go to a chinese restaurant i havent been to or never heard of before... also i LOVE p.f. chang to you americans out there!!

Unread 26 Jan 2005, 03:00   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

every chinese restaurant in england that's in a major city serves python.

however they only serve it on their chinese language menu and it costs an awful lot.

one escaped from a restaurant in oxford while i was there. literally a python making its way down broad street. its unbelievable now i think about it.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 05:03   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

ey androme2, nice breasts

Unread 26 Jan 2005, 08:15   #19
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
every chinese restaurant in england that's in a major city serves python.

however they only serve it on their chinese language menu and it costs an awful lot.

one escaped from a restaurant in oxford while i was there. literally a python making its way down broad street. its unbelievable now i think about it.
I've seen it being served in a Las Vegas hotel, they had a huge tank of skinned, headless snakes, all wriggling around. You could then pick which ever one took your fancy and viola ten minutes later your wiping snake juice from your mouth.

repulsive.
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:46.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 08:17   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dogs are much better than cats. They're much more loyal and less likely to go wandering off somewhere.

I'm sorry thar you've lost him/her though. It's a horrible feeling, not knowing where your pet is or if they're ok.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 10:24   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Dogs are much better than cats. They're much more loyal and less likely to go wandering off somewhere.
That's because they are too stupid to go outside. If you actually let them go out they will often run off; I've seen many a dog wandering the streets trying to cross the road.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 10:50   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Dogs are much better than cats
Dogs are ****ing mindless drones, they're followers and they need attention like nothing else. Also they stink, they can't look out for theirselves, they lick, they bark, they suck.

Cats on the other hand do have a huge amount of style and flair and know how to get up for theirselves. And they smell a lot less.

plebs hold dogs, people with flair and style get accompied by a gracious cat.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 10:56   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we have a dog and a cat atm, the cat is bigger than the dog and bullies it, which is quite funny to watch
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:29   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We were walking my dog (now dead )about 5 miles or so from home once, in some woods.

My mum let her off the lead and she scampered off, as usual.

Normally though, my mum would call her and she'd come back. This time, she didn't.

We searched for about an hour, and finally gave up.

We drove home, my mum pretty much in tears as she assumed our dog had been run over.

Sitting outside the house, wagging her tail, was our dog. She'd simply walked home.

Silly bitch. Literally.

Dogs are loyal and love their owners. Cats - on the most part - only come to you when they want something, like food.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:37   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I lost my cat

The only time cats have been of any worth in the course of human history has been during periods of severe famines.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:43   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

We had cats over the years. Most were total pains as they usually ran off and never came back.

The one main one we had for years was nice if somewhat feral.

She dissapeared one day and didnt come back for a week. We got really worried. Eventually one of our neighbours come over and said she could hear a cat crying in her next door neighbours house. She was looking after the place while they were away for a few months.

What she'd done was to lock our cat into their shed by accident and then not bother to open it when she heard the cats crys for an entire week.

She said that she eventually decided to check on it after she remembered our cat was missing (she had been told the day it went off).

So we went over and sure enough there was our cat.

A bag of bones and too weak to move properly. I amost beat the shit out of that woman.

"I just thought it was some random cat in there"

She would have let it die if she hadn't realised it might be ours.

Bitch.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:45   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

thats just harsh
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:45   #28
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Still no sign of the cat. I superglued a bone and chucked it to a near-by garden with a fat dog lying within.
----------retired-------
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 18:46   #29
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I amost beat the shit out of that woman.
I would have locked her in the shed.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 19:06   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Dogs are ****ing mindless drones, they're followers and they need attention like nothing else. Also they stink, they can't look out for theirselves, they lick, they bark, they suck.
Sounds like the userbase from the Delta Force forums.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 19:45   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceres
they had a huge tank of skinned, headless snakes, all wriggling around.
I thought decapitation would kill most living creatures.

Excluding Mark.

Who grows a new one.
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 19:47   #32
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

My flat mates called Cat.
Shes from Scotland.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2005, 19:49   #33
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

did you lose her too?

Unread 26 Jan 2005, 19:49   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Sounds like the userbase from the Delta Force forums.

nah, dogs are more intelligent than that!

[/obviousjoke]
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 18:03   #35
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Have you tried putting posters up? Have you tried contacting local vets/RSPCA/PDSA centers to see if any cats have been brought in?

My sister lost her cat a couple of months and did this (as well as driving around most days/nights looking). You'd be amazed how many people (usually oldies) will put themselves out to help. Her cat turned up about a week later no worse for wear.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 18:14   #36
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

My cat, about two months ago, jumped out from the 6th floor out into a concrete walkway and came back about three days later. Only thing that happened to her : a bunch of bruises, a broken canine and one lost hymen.

Horny as hell?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2005, 18:32   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I thought decapitation would kill most living creatures.

Excluding Mark.

Who grows a new one.
Jakiri: There?s definitely worse than the zombies. Your ordinary zombie, you just shoot it in the head.

Tim: It seems to stop them. But then, it seems to stop most things.

For some reason, I appear in my own film.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 15:42   #38
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
We were walking my dog (now dead )about 5 miles or so from home once, in some woods.

My mum let her off the lead and she scampered off, as usual.

Normally though, my mum would call her and she'd come back. This time, she didn't.

We searched for about an hour, and finally gave up.

We drove home, my mum pretty much in tears as she assumed our dog had been run over.

Sitting outside the house, wagging her tail, was our dog. She'd simply walked home.

Silly bitch. Literally.

Dogs are loyal and love their owners. Cats - on the most part - only come to you when they want something, like food.
Bloody dogs. Practically the same thing happened with ours (not dead tho ) Walk in the woods nearby, runs off but doesn't come back, and eventually when we got home she was just sitting on the doorstep.

Hope your cat turns up soon
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 16:05   #39
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Cats will sometimes go roaming for a couple of days, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

When he/she comes back, if your worried about it happening again. do the following.

Get sum butter, rub it in you hands so it pliable. Rub it over your cats paws (the underside).

dont let it run around house (messy)

Pick it up a leave out side.

It will never lose its way home ever again. (may bite you for having its scent everywhere tho)

I use this method evrytime I move house!

Hope your cat find his/her way home. Mine usually goes off for up to 3 days at a time (I think its figured how2 open catfood without the tin opener)

:-P

tsm
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 16:13   #40
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Is it back yet?
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 19:50   #41
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Any updates?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 19:54   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I lost my cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
Any updates?
No, obviously.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote