User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:36   #1
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Okay, so this girl wants to see a movie with me.

The Texas Chainsaw massacre, if you must know.

But that's not the point. Point is, she's really attractive, and I've seriously never been in a situation such as this before, and have absolutely no experience on how to proceed. That coupled with the fact that I sounded like I didn't want to go, which I do.

I guess I'm just totally unsure about what I'm supposed to do now. Damn my relationship ineptitude!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:36   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Okay, so this girl wants to see a movie with me.

Texas Chainsaw Mascara eh?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:37   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were going to say your hillbilly town didn't have a cinema.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:39   #4
Mirai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
I thought you were going to say your hillbilly town didn't have a cinema.
I live in a city with over 250,000 people in it now.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:39   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Just treat it as if you were going with your best mate and see what happens from there.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:39   #6
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Go out with her. Is it really that hard?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:39   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Go and see the film that this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Texas Chainsaw Mascara eh?
is referencing.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:41   #8
Mirai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackmonkey
I've never been on a date in my life.

Yes.

Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:41   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai
Neither have I
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:45   #10
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Pay
or
Don't Pay

Tis the eternal question.
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:47   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

getting girlfriends through "dates" is so cliched.

Is there a single sexy moment in texas chainsaw massacre btw... i havent seen it :/
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:49   #12
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow

Is there a single sexy moment in texas chainsaw massacre btw... i havent seen it :/
You'd like the bit where she's nailed to the chair and there's a dead guy sat across the table from her.

Could see you getting off on such filth.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:50   #13
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
So whats the best way? Pick some sleezy girl up in a bar?
If you've met someone why not og on a date wth them see how you get on. Seems perfectly logical to me... but maybe being too logical is my problem? *shrug*
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:52   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
You'd like the bit where she's nailed to the chair and there's a dead guy sat across the table from her.

Could see you getting off on such filth.
If i judged sexy moments by what i personally would get off on... then that adds far too much.

I dont think it would exactly be the perfect time to make a "move", even if i was enjoying it.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:54   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
So whats the best way? Pick some sleezy girl up in a bar?
If you've met someone why not og on a date wth them see how you get on. Seems perfectly logical to me... but maybe being too logical is my problem? *shrug*
I was being sarcastic... or trying to be anyway, the fact that you didnt get it kinda shows i failed

never mind eh? internet sarcasm rarely works for me.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:56   #16
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Quote:
I was being sarcastic... or trying to be anyway, the fact that you didnt get it kinda shows i failed

never mind eh? internet sarcasm rarely works for me.
Oh.. oh i see
Whupsies
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:02   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mirai ... you do know that you have to pay for everything.

The girl might be cool and offer (in which case i think it's alright to say yes).

However you must assume you're paying (ie not even mentioning it to her ... just going and paying for the tickets etc then asking her if she wants pop corn etc).
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:05   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ohhh and before the film starts say:

"If you get scared you can always hold my hand"

It's got to be said in a light manner tho (total mock seriousness with the girl knowing you're not being that serious ... or you could smile and wink when you say it).
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:09   #19
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackmonkey
is Finbarr Saunders completely forgotten?(fnarr fnarr?!)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:18   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
is Finbarr Saunders completely forgotten?(fnarr fnarr?!)

Who, what, where?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:29   #21
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When you first see her, look pleased and happy. Big grin, smile, and then (IMPORTANT) compliment her on something (note: boobs/cleavage/arse don't go down well, so don't compliment those). Clothes or hair is a good bet.

Why are you going to see that film? Hardly romantic, or even friendly is it? Maybe she wants to cuddle up to you or something.

Don't do that cheesy yawn-then-put-arm-round-her.

Are you hoping to get sex? Or a snog? What? Are you looking for fun, or a girlfriend?
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:31   #22
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Are you hoping to get sex? Or a snog? What? Are you looking for fun, or a girlfriend?
Quote:
=anything
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:32   #23
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
The Texas Chainsaw massacre, if you must know.

But that's not the point. Point is, she's really attractive, and I've seriously never been in a situation such as this before, and have absolutely no experience on how to proceed. That coupled with the fact that I sounded like I didn't want to go, which I do.

I guess I'm just totally unsure about what I'm supposed to do now. Damn my relationship ineptitude!
If she is wearing a mini-skirt it will be the best movie you ever watched, well some of it.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:37   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Oh and my final piece of advice:

Wear little mirrors on the toe caps of your shoes.

It's always a winner.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:30   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

STOP STEALING YOUR IDEAS FROM RED DWARF (hold on, I've done this before haven't I)
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:31   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't understand the problem here. Watching a movie with someone is the least difficult of any social interactions, surely?

Aside from knowing where to put your hands, I don't see any real dillemmas. Try not talking loudly on a mobile phone in the middle of a movie, that seems to piss most people off.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:37   #27
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Try not talking loudly on a mobile phone in the middle of a movie, that seems to piss most people off.

WHAT? NO, NO I'M IN THE CINEMA CAN'T TALK NOW,YEAH.YEAH!....BYE!

Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:13   #28
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ffs Stop Posting This Teenangstbollocks.

Go Outside, See The Sunshine, Meet The Girl And ****ing Get On With It You Miserable Sack Of Shit.

If All Else Fails, Go Ask Clare Bloody Rayner Ffs.

EDIT: Imagine the above, but all in CAPS and you'll get the idea.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:26   #29
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point

wait until she gets grossed out by a scene and try to console her by putting your arm in her back and trying to cuddle her
that always works
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:31   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Worst idea ever.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:32   #31
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muslim
that always works
...just not for you. lolollaughsetc.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:35   #32
Muslim
Banned

i almost kind of did that today actually, except that this girl wsa complaining about her work and i did exactly that with soothing words

it worked
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:37   #33
Embroglio

Quote:
i almost kind of did that today actually, except that this girl wsa complaining about her work and i did exactly that with soothing words

it worked
Yeah you're shagging her right now.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:38   #34
Muslim
Banned

it worked in the sense she appreciated what i did
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:47   #35
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
and tomorrow you could try to help your mom with the housekeeping...