User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:40   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'Bad Boys II' [SPOILERS]

I watched this film yesterday.

I have come to the conclusion that this film is basically a representation of American foreign policy.

You have 'Bad Boys' who go around shooting shit up "cause it's the right thing to do" not caring a **** about 'the rules' as long as they get results and not giving a **** about innocent by-standers who might get hurt as a result of their actions.

After the first shoot out i wondered why W.S and M.L's guns hadnt been taken off them and why they weren't writing big **** off reports to explain their actions but were in fact out again shooting more shit up.

I also wondered about the legality of keeping a machine gun in your private car.

I then decided that if i kept on worrying about the whole 'logic aspect' of the film i wasnt going to enjoy myself so i switched off my brain and just enjoyed the random violence.

[/rant]

So anyways what is your take on the film?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 22:58   #2
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Re: 'Bad Boys II' [SPOILERS]

I enjoyed it, I thought it was very funny.

The fact that it wasn't completely plausible in real life didn't spoil the film at all for me.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 01:10   #3
weap
Romantic

weap is an unknown quantity at this point

Its far too ****ing long, though.
I may not lead
Just walk beside me
and be my friend.
weap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 01:17   #4
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

it didnt make much sense and wasnt as good as the first one, but it did have some funny moments.

ps were the black doods that were shot up in the pink house (ie the black man with the blone braids and his friends) were they haitains or jamaicans? im sure i heard them say the former but my friend says it was the latter. And what happened to the soilders who were left in the baddy's mansion in cuba? they show WL ML back in usa but dont say what happened to the others.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 02:01   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

I cringed from the acting. The characters were taken too far to extremes, and neither actor seemed to give any effort.

Oh and the horrible attempts at slapstick.

Last edited by W; 9 Oct 2003 at 02:18. Reason: How do I wrote english?
W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 09:25   #6
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

I personaly enjoyed it, and found it greatly amusing.

However, the guy on E should have been a fair bit more 'hyper' than that.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 16:43   #7
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
You ever slept with a man, son?
You wanna?
:eek:
Blatant homophobia - but good film
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 16:48   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Why can't a character in a film be homophobic?

And how eactly can you "spoil" a film like that?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 16:54   #9
Dreadnought

old
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 17:19   #10
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
So anyways what is your take on the film?
I enjoyed the random violence. I laughed especially hard when the John Doe's were falling out of the back of the moturary truck. I'm a sick bastard at heart.

I also enjoyed the banter between W.S and M.L
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:54   #11
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
Why can't a character in a film be homophobic?

And how eactly can you "spoil" a film like that?
Aha,Ii did not say it spoilt it
Just doing my daily mail thing..

Good movie, lots of senseless violence, lurverly
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 20:13   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMak
Blatant homophobia - but good film
The but implies 'in spite of', you know.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 08:42   #13
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Too bad they used a 575 Maranello, instead of a 911.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote