User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:02   #1
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
fag academy

Did you feel out of place at school? Ever feel you want to be with people more like yourself?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,93060,00.html

I hope this isn't "old".
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:11   #2
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Is that meant to solve problems?
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:30   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What exactly would be different about a gay school, apart from it's pupils sexuality? They'd learn the same things so what's the point.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 14:39   #4
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: fag academy

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Did you feel out of place at school? Ever feel you want to be with people more like yourself?

I hope this isn't "old".
it's a real life version of GD.

speak to me queball
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 15:17   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
Waaaaaaah! Give me attention! Waaaaaaaah!
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:33   #6
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
You know what I hate? When you spend a really long time creating a thoughtful, coherent, coherent post just so it can go "poof" when you hit the submit button informing you that you've been logged out.

Anyways, short version: I'm not really in favor of that school. It's a short term fix to a big problem and is potentially harmful. Gay kids who go there will be disillusioned about how half the world really see them, and if it were to become a bigger thing with more schools in more cities, straight kids won't have the opportunity to befriend gay kids when they're young. Something that I think is important in making people more tolerant. I think it's more important to stop the current assult and harassment going on in public schools.
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:48   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: fag academy

Quote:
Originally posted by queball

I hope this isn't "old".

Well I have to say I think they should just cut out the middle-step here and just make the kids wear signs. Imagine the social stigma that will arise in connection with students of that school.

PS Oh great we're resegregating schools heh. There goes forty years of civil rights!
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 17:53   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
It's wrong, as every "special" school is, simply beacause it makes subgroups. We should grow up, have fun and learn whit people from all sexses, genders, races and class, simply beacause (in my opinion) it incereases the understanding of eachother and the world.

Besides, what's the point? As the guy said, is there a "gay math"?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:05   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Boarding Schools
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 18:57   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: fag academy

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
PS Oh great we're resegregating schools heh. There goes forty years of civil rights!
Voluntary segregation is a bit different though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:01   #11
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Boarding Schools
shush.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 19:10   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
shush.
Why?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2003, 20:37   #13
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I don't believe in homosexuality, and I don't care if I'm not being PC, but it's simply a social thing, or the product of bad experiance with the opposite sex that leads to a "all men suck I'm gonna be gay" attitude, this is particually rampant in the 14-17 age group, especially in girls, who believe their "bi" for this purpose, however when questioned most would say they prefer males over females, and even more wouldnt want to engage in a pysical relationship with someone of the same sex.
Yes you do. You just like engaging in phony homophobia, racism, etc. simply to get a reaction from others.
I take it you've had a pretty bad experiance with the opposite sex anyway? Was it your mom?
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote