User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 May 2003, 17:35   #1
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
A brainteaser...

Goldfinger <-> Three Doors Down.

thats all the info you're getting. ill give a clue every 15 mins or so for those who actually bother to become curious.

Unread 18 May 2003, 17:56   #2
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Nope, sorry, don't get

3 Doors Down are tho
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 18:05   #3
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Here's a brainteaser:

What the **** is Ap0k's brainteaser asking us to do?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 18:05   #4
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
say what?
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 18:07   #5
Ap0k
Spritely:

clue #1 then

there is a link between the 2. it is your job to find it.

Unread 18 May 2003, 18:11   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You put a ring (gold) on your third finger!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 18:14   #7
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Oddjob lives 3 doors down from you?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 18 May 2003, 18:18   #8
Ap0k
Spritely:

no...

and.....

<dramatic pause>

</dramatic pause>

no.

Unread 18 May 2003, 18:19   #9
Embroglio

Is it anything to do with the bands Goldfinger and Three Doors Down? And is it that they share a member?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 18 May 2003, 18:19   #10
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
I have 59 seconds left in an internet cafe you teasing bitch
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 18:20   #11
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by sword
I have 59 seconds left in an internet cafe you teasing bitch
best get your cap of thinking +45 on then

Unread 18 May 2003, 20:50   #12
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
clue #1 then

there is a link between the 2. it is your job to find it.

Did that really need to be stated?
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:43   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Somebody that lives 3 doors down from your house has a finger made of gold.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:59   #14
Ap0k
Spritely:

crypt'ic clue #2

Mausoleum this evening.

Unread 18 May 2003, 22:00   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Why do we need more clues when my answer was clearly correct.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:02   #16
Ap0k
Spritely:

if it was correct there would be no need for more clues...

capíche?

Unread 18 May 2003, 22:12   #17
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
they're playign together somewhere this evening while you're playing eve?!?!?!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 22:18   #18
Ap0k
Spritely:

they are on my winamp playlist yes, that however is not the answer.

in time you will learn young padawan.

Unread 18 May 2003, 22:56   #19
Anu
Kontrè*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
**** OFF YOU ****ING TEASING ****!!!11324
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:14   #20
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
42. That's the answer.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Cyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:17   #21
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Eve is DULL
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:20   #22
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
<rant>

This isn't a brainteaser, it's just a random question which can only be answered if you wrote it.

Does seeing everyone saying "I don't know" followed by you giving the completely random answer make you feel good?

More to the point, does being able to ask a question no-one could possibly answer demonstrate anything at all about either you or them?

</rant>
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:34   #23
Ap0k
Spritely:

all wrong :\

but to speed things up a little, i shall practically tell you the answer.

its all in the song titles.

so go, google for it. you know its what you have been dying to do all day.

Unread 18 May 2003, 23:35   #24
Anu
Kontrè*******

Quote:
Originally posted by Anu
**** OFF YOU ****ING TEASING ****!!!11324
'yes'
Unread 18 May 2003, 23:38   #25
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by Anu
'yes'
quoting yourself is a telltale sign that you are infected by the gay.

Unread 18 May 2003, 23:40   #26
Anu
Kontrè*******

Quote:
Originally posted by Anu
'yes'
Unread 19 May 2003, 16:56   #27
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Kryptonite = the song title. don't see the link though.
Unread 19 May 2003, 17:44   #28
Ap0k
Spritely:

at least someone got halfway there....

\o/

Unread 19 May 2003, 19:31   #29
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
This has turned into a memorable thread and I suspect LHC could well be right, even if its not the answer your looking for.

So uh, what´s the answer??

(I got 14 minutes 2nite).
Unread 19 May 2003, 20:31   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
if i find that 3 Doors Down have covered "**** you and your cat" , ill be most displeased.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 20:31   #31
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
workmonkey stop stalking me fs!
Unread 19 May 2003, 21:01   #32
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I have it.

3Doors Down did the song 'Kryptonite' Superman is allergic to Kryptonite, Superman is a super hero type figure, as is James Bond who fought Gold Finger in some film, I forget.

So what do I win?
you sir have a very good point. however it is not as complex as you make it. there is a different answer.

you get a hand of clapping +3 for ingeniousity and a valiant attempt however.

Unread 20 May 2003, 18:35   #33
sword

This is costing me a ****ing fortune in an internet cafe on the Costa Del Sol. Tell me the ****ing answer
Unread 20 May 2003, 18:40   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I only clicked on this because I thought it said 'A prickteaser'.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 22:20   #35
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I only clicked on this because I thought it said 'A prickteaser'.
that would explain why you clicked it then...

PS. im drunk