User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Gingerama! - The Most Ginger Person in PA History
Taratang 12 21.05%
Sunday8pm 13 22.81%
Nodrog 21 36.84%
[Comedy Answer] Dace 11 19.30%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:12   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Comedy Poll - The Most Ginger

Who is the most Ginger person in the History of PA
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:34   #2
Amoril
Twisted

Amoril is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mojo Jojo
vote nod for ginger

Yeah, what's the worst that could happen?!
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:41   #3
Amoril
Twisted

I don't think nod has the power to do that.

Come to think of it i don't think nod has the power to do anything.

He is the opposite of a superhero.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:44   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril
'jobby' ?
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:50   #5
Makain
Macintosh Defender

Makain is an unknown quantity at this point
Its starting to get where Kura is posting more spam about these people then they do themselves. Especially the Nodrog, Dace topics. Why doesn't somebody lock these space takers?
Makain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 04:56   #6
Amoril
Twisted

Quote:
Originally posted by Makain
Its starting to get where Kura is posting more spam about these people then they do themselves. Especially the Nodrog, Dace topics. Why doesn't somebody lock these space takers?

Yeah, why?

I'll tell you why ... BECAUSE SEX SELLS BABY!

Which admittidly only explains (my) half of the reason but still ...
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 11:51   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mojo Jojo
do you ever think of anything other than ****ing small girls?

yeah, he thinks of small boys also :/
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 13:27   #8
One Word Man

unfunny
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:40   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Amoril

http://www.filmweb.no/ill/009010.jpeg
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 14:51   #10
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Anyone who has to think about this has never met me.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 15:26   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
It was a thought choice, but really, Dace must be the most ginger there is!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 18:23   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
I like Nod's hair. I like Dace's hair. I've never seen Tara's hair. Sunday's hair is the embodiment of all that is gintastic.

Sunday suNDay sundaY!
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 22:03   #13
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Taratang for ginger.
Unread 3 Mar 2003, 22:54   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I voted Taratang

at night at I-10 , we could navigate our way around the venue with all the lights out , guided by the Belisha Beacon that is Taratangs head.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 00:27   #15
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of
Nodorog is the gingerest of them all.
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 10:11   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i just cracked up with laughter at what the poll now reads
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 15:14   #17
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
the people have spoken.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:11   #18
Mare_Imbrium

Well, that looks like a fixed poll lol
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:15   #19
SOAD

whts rong w/ bein ginger? =(
sum of my friends hav dyed their hair ginger n red, it looks gr8!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:40   #20
Mare_Imbrium

I'm not saying anything is bad with ginger... I myself have deep auborn hair
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:48   #21
WST
A Big Pile of Awesome

WST is on a distinguished road
am afraid i am the l337est ginger, this is proved by the fact that not only is my hair very ginger, but my name isn't at the top