User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:20   #1
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool So I'm Sat Here...

smoking a spliff, absolutely knackered from paintballing this afternoon where i spent to much money just to shoot ppl in the face (for those interested - i survived every game, my team won, and i racked up a ****lotta kills, hit ratio of prolly 1/8), and im wondering what my options are for this evenings entertainment. i cant go out. im broke, even more so after today. which leaves meh with the only option of sitting in (since most my mates are out).

so while i 'sit-in' i can
[list=a][*]watch a film - LOTR 1 or 2, MR.Deeds, Blade 2, Transformers the movie, Jackass the movie, Changing Lanes, Supertroopers or Half Baked to select from[*]I can endlessly refresh these forums and just idle away the time on irc[*]i could talk to my gf, who is back home (im at uni (stoke), shes in n.ireland), probably half way to getting pissed herself[*]I can work on a neverwinter nights module that myself and a friend are building atm[*]I can photoshop random things in the hope i may learn something i dont already know[*]Contemplate catchin up on 2 weeks worth of uni that i missed due to being home[*]replay neverwinter nights again, using the same character, or creating a new one[*]sleep[/list=a]

the main purpose of this thread however, is what keeps you in on a saturday night? and why on earth do you spend it here? and if you dont spend it here, what exactly do you intend doing?

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:21   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
h

clearly
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:24   #3
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Re: So I'm Sat Here...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
[h]sleep
Do us all a favor.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:30   #4
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

the main purpose of this thread however, is what keeps you in on a saturday night? and why on earth do you spend it here? and if you dont spend it here, what exactly do you intend doing?

There's nothing I find remotely interesting to do around here on a Saturday night, and, now you've given me an idea, I don't intend to spend my time here, instead I'm off to watch Transformers: The Movie. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:32   #5
Ap0k
Spritely:

Re: Re: So I'm Sat Here...

Quote:
Originally posted by Helveticus
I'm off to watch Transformers: The Movie. Thanks.
it appears that my cunning plan has worked

excellent choice
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 21:56   #6
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

Quote:

i went out last night, blew a ton of money and got completely rat arsed. home at 4am and in work at 10. i'm still paying for that now (headache from lack of sleep + food).
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:02   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:

d. I can work on a neverwinter nights module that myself and a friend are building atm
NWN > *

And Saturday nights are for coding, as is every other night.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:04   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
the main purpose of this thread however, is what keeps you in on a saturday night?
Not having any money whatsoever, or, I've gone out on a Friday night and got ratted, so I don't want to re-ignite the fire in my head. In this instance it's the first option.

Quote:
and why on earth do you spend it here?
Force of habit, one of many I am trying to break, but (obviously) not doing a good job of.

Quote:
and if you dont spend it here, what exactly do you intend doing?
Counter-Strike, other internet forum(s) (sa), other games (I've recently come into possesion of Icewind Dale 2), I have buffy/angel from thursday night to watch (but i'll prolly watch that in bed on sunday morning), loads of flims I can put on. and if I can really be arsed a bit later i might quickly make a website about something.

but, for now, I'm off for a shit, and then I'm gonna get a stiff drink (JD and coke, yum yum).
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:08   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I thought I was going to read up about

option z. getting diarrhorea and waste the night away on the toilette
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:13   #10
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
NWN > *

And Saturday nights are for coding, as is every other night.
oh dear.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:42   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Why am I in this saturday night?
Because my goddamn cousin is getting married on monday, so I'm back at my parents ready to do the 150 odd miles or so tomorrow morning in order to get there in time to set everything up etc.

Some people have no consideration.

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:46   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I woke up a few hours ago, and I've been idling on internet forums since then. Im going to go read a book in a few minutes, then I'll launch an attack in DoM and probably code for a bit, do some uni work, and read more internet forums until about 8am, then check my DoM attack and get a few hours sleep.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:47   #13
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I woke up a few hours ago, and I've been idling on internet forums since then. Im going to go read a book in a few minutes, then I'll launch an attack in DoM and probably code for a bit, do some uni work, and read more internet forums until about 8am, then check my DoM attack and get a few hours sleep.
I pity people like you .
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:48   #14
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
i think i'm going to bathe in a vat of moisturising cream to stop my skin peeling off because i'm actually made of stuff
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:49   #15
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
I pity people like you .
you mean ppl who reply to threads without actually contributing anything important to the topic at hand?

oh wait...
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:56   #16
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
you mean ppl who reply to threads without actually contributing anything important to the topic at hand?

oh wait...
I mean people who spend the entire night reading and posting on internet forums.

Had you read Nodrog's post, you might have picked up on that.
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 22:59   #17
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
then I'm gonna get a stiff drink (JD and coke, yum yum).
Ahha.

Quote:
where i spent to much money just to shoot ppl in the face
With paint not bullets!
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:50   #18
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
i actually though it was sunday nite
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 23:53   #19
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I'm just too old to get excited about Saturday nights now
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:37   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
But so recently you were full of life... damn that early-to-mid life crisis!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 03:31   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
i was in york on this saturday night. I like york, it has a water feature.
seemed an ok sat night. saxons asked for directions.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia