User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 06:37   #1
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
morning nod.

your either drunk, or overly happy.

care to enlighten?

(incidentally, does anyone else status thingy *always* show them as 'offline'? even when they are online)

Ap0k
Spritely

Offline! (huh?!)
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 06:41   #2
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that's a setting.

'Invisibility' or somesuch.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 06:42   #3
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Mine permanently shows me offline.
But i put it like that on purpose so people dont run away when they notice i'm on.
I'm sneaky. :)
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 06:43   #4
Ap0k
Spritely:

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot951
I think that's a setting.

'Invisibility' or somesuch.
your right. i hadnt thought of that
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 06:49   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
comedy 'both' option.
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 06:50   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

i always thought the 'comedy' opinion was sposed to be funny
Unread 5 Feb 2003, 06:52   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you were obviously mistaken.
Closed Thread