User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:50   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm all exited....

.... and I don't know why!!!

I feel all weird in my tummy as if something great is going to happen. Almost like I have butterflies in my tummy.

I think it's time to become all emotional and happy.

\o/
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:52   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Maybe you will meet your "bandit queen"!
If so, im gonna kick you in the nuts and weep.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:54   #3
Kiss

I think its time for you to log off before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:56   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
I think its time for you to log off before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
Me, you or SI?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:59   #5
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Kiss is Gayles troll account right?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:01   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
correctamundo
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:03   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
You take things way to serious.....
Am I the only person on this board who can take the piss out of himself and not be worried about his "rep"?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:05   #8
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
correctamundo

troll accounts become pointless once people know who your are right?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:08   #9
Ap0k
Spritely:

it only lessens the general opinion of her yet further. its not something we should concern ourselves with.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:22   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
it only lessens the general opinion of her yet further. its not something we should concern ourselves with.
Let's get one thing straight. I have one account and one account only. Kiss is nothing to do with me
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:24   #11
Ap0k
Spritely:

uh huh. ill take ur word for it.

altho u might explain to us how Kiss knew u had a pm from Mong yesterday?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:29   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Denial is the first sign off a gimmickowner.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:30   #13
Ap0k
Spritely:

SNURXEH IS NOT MEH GIMMICK!!!

*fluffle*
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:31   #14
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I do not WANT to believe that this is Gayle's gimmick.

**hugs Gayle**
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:57   #15
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I don't want to believe so either. As Gayle is generally a credit to the forums, and Kiss is a nob.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:02   #16
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I don't want to believe so either. As Gayle is generally a credit to the forums, and Kiss is a nob.

M.
Hi Mong!!!
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:33   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
SNURXEH IS NOT MEH GIMMICK!!!

*fluffle*
Hush, darling, is teh secret!

*fluffleback*

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:36   #18
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Hush, darling, is teh secret!

*fluffleback*

\\\:eek:///

Hullo Snurx!
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:40   #19
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
\\\:eek:///

Hullo Snurx!
-/\:eek:--/\-

ÐiSCo is teh style!
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:41   #20
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
-/\:eek:--/\-

ÐiSCo is teh style!
I'm not a hippy
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:45   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
I'm not a hippy

Hippy? Were?

(Me no comprende?)
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:52   #22
Ðiscorporation

Quote:
Hippy? Were?

(Me no comprende?)
The Dude
The nickname of the hippy guy from the film "The big Lebowski"
Ace movie, go rent it
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 17:45   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
The Dude
The nickname of the hippy guy from the film "The big Lebowski"
Ace movie, go rent it
Okay.
Will do it if i remeber it.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 03:51   #24
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong

M.

isnt the point in a troll account so people who 'are a credit to the boards' can troll without being trolls?
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 08:10   #25
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
You take things way to serious.....
Am I the only person on this board who can take the piss out of himself and not be worried about his "rep"?
No

Muslim does it too, but in he's a 'natural'...