User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Jun 2009, 23:46   #101
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
That means closed borders (or very strongly monitored immigration) - and forcing people to live in our way of life, or get the **** out. What I mean by that - eg, muslims are fine to practise their religion, etc - but they adhere to the english way of life.
Being fat ugly idiots who eat fish&chips and have a kid before turning 18? Surely you would not want any newcomer to adopt the english way of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
It sickened me like mad when some troops arrived home from iraq.. or was it afghanistan? .. and you had a big bunch of muslims (maybe not muslims, but asians at least) chanting that they're murderers and such. That is a disgrace, they are not "british", and they should be deported asap. Every single last one of them and their immediate families.
They were murderers. So what exactly are you complaining at?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 23:53   #102
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
australia is riven with racial tension - i for one wouldnt like my country to be ilke that.

and how many BNP supporters do you actually know (not back seat intellectuals, actual grass roots supporters) i think you will find that most people who vote for them actually DO want them in power... which is a worrying thing, as most don't put the spin on their policies that you do... but actively and wholeheartedly believe in those policies. See nick griffin himself, an unashamed racist not in an intelectual way, but in a violent and singleminded way who truly BELIEVES in the policies he puts forward, again, i will repeat here (as its kind of the thrust of what im trying to say)
the BNP dont have these policies in an attempt to stimulate debate, they dont have these policies in an attempt to prove that democratically they are a viable party, they have these policies because most of them are RACIST and genuinely want everyone who they dont believe belongs here (and thats another key that kind of gives away their racism - who decides who is british and who isnt, because the BNP dont actually care how many generations you have been here, if you aint white they dont want you and yes light, that includes all those fancy foreign doctors) to be sent back to whereever the BNP believe they belong.

the BNP is currently on a political campaign (and has been for some years now) to make itself electable, and to do this it has ameliorated the worst of its policies - at least in theory - but if you actually talk to their politicians and grass roots supporters (some of which are really quite intelligent, respectable middle class citizens who you wouldnt expect to be supporting the BNP, a victory for their reinvention of themselves that should worry most people) you will realise that a lot of the old school of BNP (such as nick griffin and the rest of their high command/inner circle/whatever the hell you want to call them) are truly, scarily, totally and unashamedly racist, and nothing you can say or do will change this
While I do agree with you, it is a democracy, if the BNP get voted in, then thats what the british people want.

I don't know any BNP voters (though I suspect a few are closet ones), but I know my entire family shares my views really [we kind of want to vote for the BNP (or at least empathise with their policies) to make a point to the other parties - though rest of my family is quite solidly torie, sowon't ever do that. I'm borderline].

What I don't like is that while you may hurl abuse at us for not fully grasping what a BNP vote actually entails, people instead decide to call us racists (like hardcore proper evil racists) - I hope I'm not, and am pretty sure anyone that knows me irl would be shocked to hear me called a racist.

PS. I know quite a few people that have emigrated to australia, and some that head over for very long holidays during winter. They all love the place (though some parts are quite hostile towards the english, but from what i gather, its mostly jovial banter). England on the other hand, is becoming a shithole.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 23:58   #103
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im not calling you a racist, im calling you misguided, as i truly believe that you have been lured into the BNP's trap - of thinking that they arent inherently racist, where if you truly understood them as a party you would know that racism is thier driving force
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 23:59   #104
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That means closed borders (or very strongly monitored immigration) - and forcing people to live in our way of life, or get the **** out. but they adhere to the english way of life.
Thats why I am likely to vote for the SNP to ensure that when I ask for a full breakfast it has square sausage, black/fruit pudding with tattie scones none of this hash brown nonsense. when I ask for a pint down the pub it is a proper pint of heavy none of this bitter pish or IPA.

I will vote for BNP before I vote tory if I was to choose the lesser of the 2 evils... when maggie thatcher (f*&king cow) snuffs it I will be celebrating at the pub with a "hauff and hauff" sing a parody of rod stewarts #oh Maggie thatcher I've Think I got something to say to you#.

I wont be voting for BNP. If the government just need to grow a pair, stop being so politically correct and take a page out the australian's book with their immigration policies.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 00:00   #105
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov View Post
Being fat ugly idiots who eat fish&chips and have a kid before turning 18? Surely you would not want any newcomer to adopt the english way of life.
thats not the english way of life - thats the modern english way of life. The problem is, there's so much wrong with the country it is qutie frankly untrue (education, crime, benefits, immigration, ...). There is need for major reform (real reform, not what labour and tories talk about which will never really happen). Sadly, there's only really the BNP offering it.

Quote:
They were murderers. So what exactly are you complaining at?
Not in any way are those soldirs murderers. You can argue that Tony Blair is - and a protest against him is fine. Against the individual soldiers serving their country, its a disgrace.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 00:04   #106
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0 View Post
im not calling you a racist, im calling you misguided, as i truly believe that you have been lured into the BNP's trap - of thinking that they arent inherently racist, where if you truly understood them as a party you would know that racism is thier driving force
Hye I would never in a million years vote for BNP if they had any chance at all of winning an election. However, why is it not okay to vote for them to try and force the mainstream parties to do what they're scared of doing?

In my eyes, that is the only way for someone like me to try and get my voice heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paisley
when maggie thatcher (f*&king cow) snuffs it I will be celebrating at the pub with a "hauff and hauff" sing a parody of rod stewarts #oh Maggie thatcher I've Think I got something to say to you#.
Sounds like a fun night out!
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 00:12   #107
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Damn Racisim has put my life in jepody!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 00:14   #108
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sounds like a fun night out!
Just a question of the iron lady going to the big furnace down below.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 00:16   #109
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
Damn Racisim has put my life in jepody!!
lol. If ever there was a thread designed for you, its this CBA! Would be pretty cool if you did have a racist rant, and the prosecutor used planetarion forums as evidence
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 05:37   #110
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hye I would never in a million years vote for BNP if they had any chance at all of winning an election. However, why is it not okay to vote for them to try and force the mainstream parties to do what they're scared of doing?
Because the changes the mainstream parties would make would be to move towards BNP ideas (although obviously in a less extreme form), and most things the BNP advocates are terrible - even if you ignore the racism/immigration stuff. Saying 'radical change is needed and the BNP is the only party offering radical change' ignores the fact that the 'radical changes' offerred by the BNP are in the wrong direction. Just because change is needed, it doesnt mean that any change is good; things can always get worse.

I mean yeah, discussions about the BNP are always going to end up as arguments over immigration, but we could also talk about the horribleness of executing paedophiles, vocational education, police states, homophobia, or any of the other awful BNP policies that dont revolve around hating brown people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
"We, the BNP, believe that there is a possibility of native British people becoming an ethnic minority in the UK. As such we are in favour of stopping all immigration in order to ensure that people of British ethnicity remain the majority of the population in the UK."

I have no idea how that's about economics. I can't even imagine how someone can argue that it is. It explicitly, and only, refers to the future ethnic composition of Britain as the reason for their immigration policy. I'm not guessing anything. I'm not really sure how else I can rephrase this or how you're not getting it.
Thats not racist and it reflects a legitimate feeling of unease that many people have about the decline of strong national identities. Throwing accusations of racism at the BNP doesnt do anything to combat the feeling a lot of people have that traditional cultures are being replaced by global homogenity. Obviously hating immigrants isnt the answer (and immigration isnt even the problem), but pretending that the issue doesnt exist and claiming that all oppostion to globalisation stems from racism isnt a great solution either.

Whether the BNP are racist really isnt the point - they arent ever going to get elected so the hidden agendas of their members arent terribly important. What is important are the feelings that are making people vote for them, even when these people probably arent particularly racist. Its about culture (and its disappearance) rather than race, and excluding these issues from mainstream debate just helps build up the feelings of persecution/resentment which leads to people voting BNP.

Last edited by Nodrog; 9 Jun 2009 at 06:13.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 09:13   #111
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog View Post
Thats not racist
Yes it is. I couldn't be ****ed repeating myself again. The rest of your post I've got no problem with but that actual policy of the BNP is intrinsically racist. It's about ethnicity, not culture.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 11:32   #112
newt
Banned

Quote:
Because the changes the mainstream parties would make would be to move towards BNP ideas (although obviously in a less extreme form), and most things the BNP advocates are terrible - even if you ignore the racism/immigration stuff. Saying 'radical change is needed and the BNP is the only party offering radical change' ignores the fact that the 'radical changes' offerred by the BNP are in the wrong direction. Just because change is needed, it doesnt mean that any change is good; things can always get worse.

I mean yeah, discussions about the BNP are always going to end up as arguments over immigration, but we could also talk about the horribleness of executing paedophiles, vocational education, police states, homophobia, or any of the other awful BNP policies that dont revolve around hating brown people.

Thats not racist and it reflects a legitimate feeling of unease that many people have about the decline of strong national identities. Throwing accusations of racism at the BNP doesnt do anything to combat the feeling a lot of people have that traditional cultures are being replaced by global homogenity. Obviously hating immigrants isnt the answer (and immigration isnt even the problem), but pretending that the issue doesnt exist and claiming that all oppostion to globalisation stems from racism isnt a great solution either.

Whether the BNP are racist really isnt the point - they arent ever going to get elected so the hidden agendas of their members arent terribly important. What is important are the feelings that are making people vote for them, even when these people probably arent particularly racist. Its about culture (and its disappearance) rather than race, and excluding these issues from mainstream debate just helps build up the feelings of persecution/resentment which leads to people voting BNP.
Best post in this thread so far! But still.. as Light discussed, my main concern is immigration. I believe (and so does my brother who holds a masters degree in politics and international business - so its not just us clueless laymen that think it) that immigration is a huge problem in this country, and want an australia-like system - right or wrong - thats what we want. I, and mannnnny others, want the tories to start adopting similar policies.

I'm not saying i want the tories to start taking on the BNP's policies, but BNP-votes may force the tories into a middle ground area.

Off immigration, I also think the benefits system needs a complete and utter shakeup. The education system needs to actually teach stuff instead of teach students how to pass exams by memorising answers from previous years (thats how I got an A in chemistry instead of the C or D i deserved). Education needs to become harder (I work with russians, they were doing at the age of 17 what I was doing in 2nd year of university - leaves people like me feeling despondent. There's nothing I can do, except study 24/7 in my spare time, to catch up with the russians/etc - by the age of 24 they're already years ahead. I feel betrayed by our education system). I personally am all for bringing back the cane and such (though very highly monitored - and yes I would have been caned once or twice at school - though would I have done those naughty things in that case??). Only the clever should be encouraged to go to university - christ, I think the government has lost track of what university actually is.

Argh. I hate this country in so many ways - decided to end the rant there.

Last edited by newt; 9 Jun 2009 at 11:37.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 13:27   #113
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have we had the classic line "I'm not racist, but.." yet?
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 13:49   #114
newt
Banned

Everyone is racist ('pro-racism' is still racism - I would argue that its worse than racism, since pro-racists actually tend to think they're doing something good and morally awesome) - at least people like me will happily admit that, by the strict lettering of the definitions JBG likes, yes I am a racist. By normal real life definitions of what a racist is, I am far from being one.

Example: how is opening borders fully for EU nationals, but not for the rest of the world, not the epitome of racism? Especially since most people in europe share our general kind of british-ethnicism, whereas the rest of the world doesn't really. At least the BNP's policy is blindly racist vs everyone, not just people that aren't in europe.

But I mean really, is it actually racist? no.

I think the word racist should be banned, and two new ones invented: 'evil-racist' and 'good-racist'. Or maybe 'benevolent-racist' instead. Unfortunately, liberal dickheads just think 'omg racism!!!!!!!' and tie their knickers in knots instead of thinking it through, but I guess you need brains for that. And similar but opposite logic goes for real BNP supporters.

Last edited by newt; 9 Jun 2009 at 13:58.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 14:47   #115
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Best post in this thread so far! But still.. as Light discussed, my main concern is immigration. I believe (and so does my brother who holds a masters degree in politics and international business - so its not just us clueless laymen that think it) that immigration is a huge problem in this country, and want an australia-like system - right or wrong - thats what we want. I, and mannnnny others, want the tories to start adopting similar policies.
Blaming immigration for the country's problems is wrong though. There are a handful of towns in England where you can seriously talk about a 'racial divide' or race-related dilution of culture, but in 90% of the UK you wont have many dealings with immigrants on a daily basis, and most of them are going to be with immigrants in service roles (shops etc). The idea that immigrants are having a big effect on British culture in day-to-day life doesnt make any sense. If British culture is under threat then that threat comes from corporatism/Americanisation/globalisation (whatever you want to call it) rather than immigration - Tesco is more of a threat to 'British culture' than the corner shop down the road. Blaming immigrants deflects attention from the real issue

Similarly although in some places there are genuine problems relating to immigrants and crime, in most of the UK the main issue is lower class whites. Youre much more likely to be mugged by a chav than a brown person, and its not like the BNP have any sensible ideas for how to reduce this sort of crime.

Economically, the UK basically needs more immigration or else the pension system is screwed, since the birth rate is low and there arent going to be enough young workers in 30 years time to support an aging population. The BNP supports increasing social benefits for British people (especially the elderly), so god knows how they plan to pay for it.

Finally even if we were to accept that immigration is a problem, and that it should be limited, the solution would be to reduce future immigration levels. Deporting existing immigrants who haev been living here for years is disgusting.

Quote:
The education system needs to actually teach stuff instead of teach students how to pass exams by memorising answers from previous years (thats how I got an A in chemistry instead of the C or D i deserved).
I agree with this but I dont see how the BNP are going to help. From skimming their website, they want more vocational skills being taught and less actual education. One of the main problems with modern school system is that the desire to train children to be good little workers in adulthood has led to the death of anything which isnt directly career related - liberal arts are barely taught, things like art/music/etc have been massively cut, and science classes have become a case of memorising a lot of 'scientific facts' rather than learning how to think scientifically. The BNP are probably just going to continue the trend rather than reverse it - what is needed imo is the end of vocational education and a return to the idea that school/university is mainly about personal intellectual/spiritual development, and this is basically the opposite of the BNP's stance.

Quote:
Only the clever should be encouraged to go to university
Do you mean people who are genetically more intelligent? If most people are dumb then its because of a culture/education-system which is making them dumb. Its not like the percentage of people who are 'clever' is some kind of unchangable biological law of humanity.

Last edited by Nodrog; 9 Jun 2009 at 14:57.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 15:11   #116
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pelting people with eggs has really been an underused part of political discourse.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 15:15   #117
newt
Banned

Quote:
I agree with this but I dont see how the BNP are going to help.
That rant was just my own personal thoughts, unrelated to the BNP.

Quote:
Do you mean people who are genetically more intelligent? If most people are dumb then its because of a culture/education-system which is making them dumb. Its not like the percentage of people who are 'clever' is some kind of unchangable biological law of humanity.
For me you can still be clever if your natural intelligence isn't particularly high! For example, someone that is a bit dumb naturally, but works hard to obtain good or average grades is cleverer than a genius who does **** all. And certainly cleverer than most students who don't bother working at university and mainly go for the binge drinking - but still come out with a 2.2 or something by writing their name on the exams. That said, binge drinking at uni is awesome - but you can do that as well as study

And you know, nothing wrong with being a genius/average/whatever and doing **** all - but don't go to ****ing university. Academia isn't for everyone.

As for the economy and how the racial splits mostly affect just one or two communities (like the one I'm from) - I disagree. The BNP got 5-10% of the vote throughout the entire country = every region = every community. There was nothing special about their vote in lancs/yorks, other than it was just high enough to get them an MEP unlike lesewhere. Unless you're saying that the BNP got votes not because of their "racist attitudes", but because of their education ploicies or something.

edit: And also, really, the UKIP is in the same ballpark with regards to the BNP... except more benevolent-racist instead of evil-racist. So I'd include their votes on top of the BNP's in terms of what people want to happen with immigration.

Last edited by newt; 9 Jun 2009 at 15:24.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 16:03   #118
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Thats my main problem, if he's been voted in.. then the protesters should respect the decision of the majority (of there town). I hate this talk that people who voted BNP shouldnt be allowed to vote or that BNP shouldnt be allowed to exist.. Its a democrasy, they can run if they like and people can vote for who they like.. If someone gets in power, its due to the majority voting for them.

You cant say democrasy is wrong when you're in the minority but it works fine when you're in the majority and its following what you want.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 16:38   #119
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And here I was thinking that democracy was more than turning up to vote once every x years. How silly of me.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 16:49   #120
Pommeh
eXcessum

Pommeh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0 View Post
Ofcourse the population knows they are racist, even the idiots here think of them as the racist party, but guess what?

That's why they ****ing vote for them, because half this country is dammed racist, whether they choose to express it verbally from a rooftop or hide behind their immgration policies, how many white people did you see throwing eggs at the new Lancashire BNP leader? I'll give you a £1 for every one you can count, and they're racist because of the current immigration problems we have in this country, admittedly the idiotic media have alot to do with it with their apparent racial attacks which everyone seems to love jumping on the bandwagon of.

I also don't condone idiots ranting at our troops as they go on march after spending 3-6 months of their lives in a hellhole where they've probably lost some of their closest friends, they may have murdered people, but guess what? they were sent over there by our "DEMOCRACY" whom the ****ing people voted in, in the first place.

Quite possibly the worst player you've ever heard of!?

Yes! but you have heard of me.
Pommeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 16:59   #121
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pommeh View Post
Ofcourse the population knows they are racist, even the idiots here think of them as the racist party, but guess what?

That's why they ****ing vote for them, because half this country is dammed racist, whether they choose to express it verbally from a rooftop or hide behind their immgration policies, how many white people did you see throwing eggs at the new Lancashire BNP leader? I'll give you a £1 for every one you can count, and they're racist because of the current immigration problems we have in this country, admittedly the idiotic media have alot to do with it with their apparent racial attacks which everyone seems to love jumping on the bandwagon of.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6463777.ece

A large portion of the protesters were 'white' and the leader of the protest was 'white'
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 17:03   #122
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not in any way are those soldirs murderers.
Except in the way they joined an organisation whose primary purpose is to murder people, and then went on to murder people?

No way are any of those murderers murderers!
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 17:07   #123
Pommeh
eXcessum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
A large portion of the protesters were 'white' and the leader of the protest was 'white'
Only the ones wearing green peace and save the whale t-shirts, and from that video i can see people on video cameras, presumably people from the press (unless some retard was after a clever youtube video) and a glimpse of maybe 4-5 protestors from the twitter group, who are just insane left wing socialists. And since when is Weyman Bennett white? :|

Unread 9 Jun 2009, 17:13   #124
Pommeh
eXcessum

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go View Post
Except in the way they joined an organisation whose primary purpose is to murder people, and then went on to murder people?

It's not just the pulling of a trigger that makes up a murder, what's the mens rea for these men killing? their is no motive but the signature of Her Majesty the Queen and that of Gordon Brown, so are they no to blame just as much?

Unread 9 Jun 2009, 18:38   #125
newt
Banned

Quote:

Again, we're stuck on semantics just like on the "what is racism" question. Yes they kill people (by the way, I bet not every soldier has killed someone - but who cares! probably 50% of them have, therefore label all of them murderers! I like your logic) - and so they are murderers - just like every single policy in the world ever related to anything immigration related is racist, and thus all governments are racist arseholes and should be shot on sight.

Also, if the soldiers are so blatantly murderers, go prosecute them dude! Goood luck with that homie.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 19:12   #126
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
And here I was thinking that democracy was more than turning up to vote once every x years. How silly of me.
Explain yourself, and how that is any way shape or form a non-shit reply to light's post.

What point are you trying to make? That a democracy means people have the right to throw eggs at democratically elected people? I don't think they do and should be trying to explain themselves in a police station at the moment.

And for any workable democratic system (with 60million people), simply voting once every x years is exactly what a democracy boils down to for 99% of the people (as well as freedom of speech [within the laws stipulated by the said democracy] and similar such things - throwing eggs at people is not included).

Last edited by newt; 9 Jun 2009 at 19:18.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 19:17   #127
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Throwing Shoes at people i agree with but egg's is too far
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 19:22   #128
JonnyBGood
Banned

In this country it is a good thing to egg a politician from time to time to encourage the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
Also, if the soldiers are so blatantly murderers, go prosecute them dude! Goood luck with that homie.
A number of soldiers have been prosecuted in recent history. Very few of the rank and file but really it just depends on the moral stance of whatever countries currently dominate international affairs.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 19:25   #129
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Again, we're stuck on semantics just like on the "what is racism" question. Yes they kill people (by the way, I bet not every soldier has killed someone - but who cares! probably 50% of them have, therefore label all of them murderers! I like your logic)
They trained to murder, they were sent there to murder and whilst there they were prepared to murder. That they might not have personally killed someone is largely irrelevent. They joined and worked for an organisation which promotes murder.

Quote:
just like every single policy in the world ever related to anything immigration related is racist, and thus all governments are racist arseholes and should be shot on sight.
Well the BNP, it's policies and it's leadership are racist. Just because a government policy is shit doesn't mean it's racist.

Quote:
Quite.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 19:40   #130
newt
Banned

Quote:
So, you're against us having an army then? Thank god you weren't running the country in pre-1918. I bet you really despise those D-Day veterans that the press keeps idolising too. ****ing murdering wankers.

Quote:
A number of soldiers have been prosecuted in recent history. Very few of the rank and file but really it just depends on the moral stance of whatever countries currently dominate international affairs.
Hey, if one of those soldiers, for example, killed an iraqi for no reason - they would be murderers (jsut like me walking down the street and killing someone would make me a murderer) - and they would be prosecuted. Infact, I'm sure there was something like that which happened in Iraq?

Maybe 0.01% of the army does stuff like that - thus the other 99.99% should be thought of in the same bracket?
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 19:42   #131
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
So, you're against us having an army then? Thank god you weren't running the country in pre-1918.
errr

WW1 was the biggest disgrace of our history. The most utterly shameless and pointless waste of human life which quite clearly lead up to WW2.

Yes ASG is being an idiot but please be very very careful what you spout.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 19:50   #132
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
errr

WW1 was the biggest disgrace of our history. The most utterly shameless and pointless waste of human life which quite clearly lead up to WW2.

Bigger disgrace than slaughtering shitloads of muslims in Jerusalem back in the day? History started before 100yrs ago man! Its hard to believe I know, but I double checked.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 19:52   #133
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Bigger disgrace than slaughtering shitloads of muslims in Jerusalem back in the day? History started before 100yrs ago man! Its hard to believe I know, but I double checked.
by your logic you are in favour of both.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:00   #134
newt
Banned

Interesting. Lets examine what happened here:
  • I say I'm in favour of something which laid to a disgrace
  • you say that WW1 was the biggest disgrace in our history
  • I point out a bigger disgrace
  • Therefore I am also infavour of that said bigger disgrace because I am infavour of something which laid the lesser disgrace.

I just posted this link elsewhere - but you might as well read it too. Might teach you something about logic. Because I think an army is vital, doesn't mean I support the idiots' decisions who use the army.

And yes, though WW1 was a fairly big disgrace, I still think we desperately needed an army pre-1914...!
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:05   #135
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-Euro-win.html

Unbiased news?
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:14   #136
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Interesting. Lets examine what happened here:
  • I say I'm in favour of something which laid to a disgrace
  • you say that WW1 was the biggest disgrace in our history
  • I point out a bigger disgrace
  • Therefore I am also infavour of that said bigger disgrace because I am infavour of something which laid the lesser disgrace.

I just posted this link elsewhere - but you might as well read it too. Might teach you something about logic. Because I think an army is vital, doesn't mean I support the idiots' decisions who use the army.

And yes, though WW1 was a fairly big disgrace, I still think we desperately needed an army pre-1914...!
then allow me to refer you to:

a)
Quote:
errr

and

b) My patience is not as eternal as I am.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:33   #137
newt
Banned

Quote:
Bleh, you nitpicked on something I said cos we've fallen out of love. I nitpicked on your post. And so forth Can't we both just agree that we don't think soldiers are murderers, hold hands and kiss n make up?

And gotta love The SUN, only newspaper worth reading.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:35   #138
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Bleh, you nitpicked on something I said cos we've fallen out of love. I nitpicked on your post. And so forth Can't we both just agree that we don't think soldiers are murderers, hold hands and kiss n make up?

And gotta love The SUN, only newspaper worth reading.
not until you are taller and prettier
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:36   #139
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
That picture is so awesome I'm considering downloading it, enlarging it and putting it up on my wall.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:39   #140
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

How inbreed is Newt?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 20:41   #141
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov View Post
How inbreed is Newt?
not at all unfortunately.

(this is a British joke that you will not get you faux-commie waste of space)
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:01   #142
newt
Banned

I can't think of anything witty or fun to reply with... but nothing new there.

I'd rather be inbred than a ****ing retard like you though zhukov.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:03   #143
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh snap!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:09   #144
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

newt you're a terrible human being.

edit: oh and you look like toadie out of neighbours.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:30   #145
newt
Banned

That was the look I was going for! My beard is ginger though (took a lot of wax/gell to get it dark enough ), thankfully the rest of my hair isn't though apart from my pubes.

Why am I a terrible human being? [you're right I am, but I bet you have the wrong reasons!]
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:32   #146
Yahwe
I am.

well... I feel ill.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:33   #147
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

being a bnp apologist mostly, and the laughable assumption that they aren't racist and are pretending to be so for the good of the economy lol.

Oh and in your post in the 2nd page you were saying the people protesting against the returning soldiers were terrible, when the soldiers were the real criminals
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:41   #148
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow View Post

Oh and in your post in the 2nd page you were saying the people protesting against the returning soldiers were terrible, when the soldiers were the real criminals
don't try my patience henry
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:44   #149
newt
Banned

When you have totally repulsive opinions on soldiers, you really lose the right to call me a terrible human being for my totally repulsive opinions on whats good for the economy. Infact, since I am not a BNP voter and hate their more racist policies myself, ...

edit: also, I apologised and admitted I was wrong about that whole BNP/economy/racist stuff - I started arguing for one thing, and ended saying other stuff and being an idiot. J has that effect on me

Last edited by newt; 9 Jun 2009 at 21:50.
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 21:49   #150
JonnyBGood
Banned

That's right my brother! Call him a bleeding heart liberal while you're at it, that'll sort him out!