User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:18   #1
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Exclamation I'm a bit worried.

My brother has bought two of his mates souls, simpsons style.
Anyone want to sell me theirs?
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:20   #2
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road
Ill sell for a couple grand
Know how I said I would be event DMing today? Well I was lying and instead decided to take the social life option. You'll get your DMings tomorrow, event-tually. Hohoho.
Lakhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:20   #3
Dace

Re: I'm a bit worried.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
My brother has bought two of his mates souls, simpsons style.

How do you go about doing that?
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:21   #4
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I lost mine. I looked down the back of the sofa but it wasnt there.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:22   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: I'm a bit worried.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
How do you go about doing that?
In the Simpsons, Bart wrote "My Soul" on a bit of paper and sold it Milhouse.
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:24   #6
Steel Fist
Village Idiot

Steel Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
I sold my soul to some guy at reading festival for a handshake.

He gave it back a bit later though.

Last edited by Steel Fist; 21 Nov 2002 at 09:08.
Steel Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:26   #7
Lakhim
Official Annoyance

Lakhim is on a distinguished road
What if i make two "my soul' notes?

Maybe i can sell them on Ebay
Know how I said I would be event DMing today? Well I was lying and instead decided to take the social life option. You'll get your DMings tomorrow, event-tually. Hohoho.
Lakhim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:29   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally posted by Lakhim
What if i make two "my soul' notes?

Maybe i can sell them on Ebay
Wouldnt that be fraudulent?
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 01:30   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
I can't wait to read in the paper about someone buying someone else's soul on eBay and suing the seller because it was a fake or somesuch.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 09:04   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
--> My Soul <--

Who wants it?
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 09:16   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
I think Mirai already owns my soul for posting me an useful link. Wait, I think I called that one back.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 10:17   #12
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I sold my soul online for a peanut
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 11:25   #13
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
Originally posted by insane_in_da_membrane
I sold my soul online for a peanut
Rip-off.
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 09:15   #14
Lord Skragg

Talking

I sold my soul to the devil in return for fame, glory, power, and ooodles of nekkid ladies....

I think he must have a backlog
Unread 22 Nov 2002, 09:18   #15
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
I think Mirai already owns my soul for posting me an useful link. Wait, I think I called that one back.
Nope, I still have it.

(que demonic laughter)

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote