User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 23:21   #1
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Ginga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these parts
[Declined] Pds

Bring it back!! Please please please.
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 23:36   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Pds

Let me just check my magic 8 ball......

Outlook looks bleak
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 23:55   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

All answers point to no.
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 00:00   #4
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

Pds will never come back, i don't personally want to see it in the game again, they were just a noob trap

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 10:58   #5
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

how you could like PDS is beond me
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 14:05   #6
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Ginga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these parts

It would mean when i have all my fleets out roiding i have a wee bit of defense.
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 14:08   #7
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga
It would mean when i have all my fleets out roiding i have a wee bit of defense.

and when u couldn't get def, u lost all of it as you can't run it

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 14:10   #8
Bodders

Bodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura aboutBodders has a spectacular aura about

what good is a wee bit of defence if someone is going to roid you PDS wont stop them if anything you lose more.
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 14:18   #9
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

If you have PDS and someone attacks you then you cry because they have used that good old bcalc thats very handy and worked out how much they can destroy to make you cry lots
It is sorta like leaving all your ships back at home then coming online after a long sesh out on the piss to come back and find some zik has n00b bashed you and stole every single ship he can poach of you.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 18:29   #10
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

well i liked pds so you can all **** off :P
Unread 21 Jun 2005, 05:43   #11
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga
well i liked pds so you can all **** off :P

so did i but it only led to trouble in the end and a unbalanced and selefish warfare

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Closed Thread