User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 25 May 2005, 13:22   #1
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about
Looking for a good alliance

Hi guys,
I´ve spent the last few weeks deliberating with myself whether it would be worth coming back to PA. After much thought I have decided that I will give it a go and I will try to get some of my old time buddies to join again if I can find them.
Anyway I would like to join quite a good alliance. An alliance that aspires to be great. I don´t want to join the best alliance, not even second best. I never like the game to be too easy.

I have 24 hour a day internet access. ADSL at home and work and I am the boss (in work) so no one is going to tell me to turn mIRC or PA off.
I will need to learn the game from scratch because the last time i played was round 9 or 9.5.

I´ve never been in a really good alliance - I think 4D was the best i´ve been in in round 7 (or 8)
2 months in I was second best score out of the alliance. Then Fury and Legion decided that 4D was no longer needed and everything fell to bits.

So I want to join an active alliance with ambition and good helpful members.

Any thoughts
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 14:57   #2
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts
Re: Looking for a good alliance

i was in 4D. gr8 ally
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 17:59   #3
arbondigo

arbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rougharbondigo is a jewel in the rough

Read the threads on here and pick whichever one sounds best to you.
arbondigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:04   #4
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
I don´t want to join the best alliance, not even second best. I never like the game to be too easy.
Glad to see returning members however, who said it was "easy" to be a top alliance?

I would suggest ToF(good alliance, many "fresh" members eager to learn), VsN(good alliance with hostory and dedication, i'm sure they're looking for loyal members prior to next round, maybe a very serious alliance), ROCK(another good alliance with lots of history, willingness and ability to help "new" gamers as the two above), APA(fairly newish but dedicated players), hirr(prolly the best option if youre looking for a good community and fun battles + you get Chelle)

Lots of good options, get on irc and start talking to recruitment officers.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:34   #5
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

here is a good place to look for alliances instead of making new threads
Unread 25 May 2005, 19:42   #6
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
VsN(good alliance with hostory and dedication, i'm sure they're looking for loyal members prior to next round, maybe a very serious alliance
thanks viking

and yes we are recruiting, having a tought round this round but if you fancy joining, im sure you would be more than welcome

go to #origo on NG and speak to an @/+ about recruitment

we recommend you read this first tho

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ghlight=vision

NoS aint bad too
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 22:49   #7
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Tho nos has 94 members and prolly wont accept members below the average score But if anyone is interested in joining after this round its not too early to talk to one of the recruiters

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:08   #8
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I think its a bit late to play properly this round as we oinly have 2 weeks left. Im pretty sure SiN will accept you for next round though.
Go to #sin and message an @
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:43   #9
Vas
ROCK biatch

Vas is an unknown quantity at this point

If you looking for a friendly alliance and to have fun, come on irc and go to #tof, we looking for people for next round, see you there

[VanX][ToF][xVx][PK][Subh][InS][Omen][Destiny][ROCK]

Proud to been a Member of Gal 1:6 R18
Vas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 23:47   #10
Zoro

Zoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura aboutZoro has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys some good advice.

I'm a bit drunk right now as my team Liverpool have just won the Champions league

Wow hooooooooo
Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2005, 00:11   #11
max_vix
ViX

max_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these partsmax_vix is infamous around these parts

indeed, it was a great match Like Vas said, if you wanna join #tof and speak to an OP...ur welcome to....even if you just want a chat, or some advice ....feel more than welcome mate
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 13:15   #12
Phrazer
Cymru Am Byth

Phrazer has a spectacular aura aboutPhrazer has a spectacular aura about

Greatest night in history for liverpool fans, Rafa is a GOD!!

Every1 Welcome! is the way forward if your looking for an up and comming alliance with excellent prospects next round and a great player base.

With experience we could almost certainly guarentee you an officers posting
Drop by #Lafa for a chat with one of our resident nutters

Round 12 - 13 - E1W HC
Round 14 - 18 - Orbit HC
Round 19 - 32 - Orbit Forever. Nothing else comes close!!
Round 39+ - Currently chilling out in S.P.Q.R

<Gruff|afk> omg....this is the best pm i've ever had!!!!!!
<Gruff|afk> you have just got up so many positions in my "Gruff-o-meter scale"
Phrazer is offline   Reply With Quote