User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 10:36   #1
Jeltje
Rock hhc

Jeltje is an unknown quantity at this point
TFD waves goodbye

www.fryingdutch.net After 11 rounds, I have to announce with pain in my heart, that the planetarion division of The Fyingdutchmen Alliance is no longer. With no new players coming into the game, there is no feeding ground for an allliance with not the goal to win but to play and have fun. Where it doesn't count how good you skills are but more the fun you have in the game.
After a few rough rounds supported by our loyal allies Rock we decited to merge into them.

I hope that in the future the universe will grow again and that there will be space for an alliance like us.

I would like to thank all the people who took time to invest in the game to make it better or support it.
I Also want to thank all people who have been member of TFD-planetarion and i hope u all enjoyed your stay with us.
Thanks to all HC's, Bc's,Dc's and inviters.

TFD will continue to exist in several other games. Please visit us on irc.fryingdutch.net or on www.fryingdutch.net
and offcourse our anual Rucphen meet will continue and evrybody is welcome to come. Expect an anouncement about the exact date soon.

Resigning from Duty

Jeltje

TFD-HHC

proud to be ex-TFD-hhc-pa
Jeltje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 10:36   #2
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about
Re: TFD waves goodbye

I'd like to take advantage of this moment to thank our creators, HArry and CLiff, who created such a nice community, back in april-may 2000.

Planetarion, and later other games, gave us the opportunity to meet hundreds of new people, in "real life" and on IRC. Even if all games seize to exist, many of us will keep close ties. Two even got married last year Still it's a great loss to loose our foundation, the PA department. We hope you'll remember TFD as a group of crazy dutchies, of which some even played seriously, not too much of course

TFD has been a training ground for, over 11 rounds, roughly 1200-1500 players, of which several have or had high positions in other alliances, showing that we knew how to teach people to play the game.

Martok
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 10:44   #3
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: TFD waves goodbye

round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 10:51   #4
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Goodbye to my first alliance.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 10:54   #5
Red_Guy
King Nothing

Red_Guy is an unknown quantity at this point

o well :S
r1 (1st half): 1:17:5 - Reaper of Markian (IPC) | r1 (2nd half): 5:11:7 - Brennan of Pak (b0rk)
r2: 24:23:9 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD) | r3: 34:13:5 - Red Guy of High Knee (TFD)
r4: 130:12:11 - Brennan of Pak (TFD) | r5: 15:24:4 - Captain Trips of Project Blue (TFD)
r6: 9:6:13 - H'minee of The Caretakers (TFD & Pepsi) | r7: 13:21:14 - The Key of My House
Round 8: random scanner (Titans) | Round 9: see r8 (Oly)
Round 9.5: 39:10:8 - Scum of The Planet (Oly/LDK)
Red_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 10:58   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Goodbye TFD
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:25   #7
HRS
TFD forever

HRS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeltje
[and offcourse our anual Rucphen meet will continue and evrybody is welcome to come. Expect an anouncement about the exact date soon.
18-20 june

You guys mind if i just keep playing for TFD? cba to tell my galm8s i'm now officially a rock member and all that..

Still it's a sad thing that we are no longer an official PA alliance ah well, let's own some other games and the speedrounds from now on then

<mpr0733> never underestimate the speed of a fryingdutch thread spammer

<Zapman> ja ik wil hrs stalken, natuurlijk, logisch
HRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:36   #8
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sad news
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:51   #9
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

so sad...

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 11:55   #10
Eddie_V
NAC Breda > *

Eddie_V is an unknown quantity at this point

sad news, I had a great time there. gl in the other games

and HRS you have to actually play the speedrounds to own them ;-)
Proud to have been Adelante
Proud to have been Fury
Proud to have been Eclipse

Proud to be a part of R6B
Cya in tha next speedround
Eddie_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 12:02   #11
Dionysos

Dionysos is an unknown quantity at this point

*suprised board account still exists*

But indeed a very sad thing, however I already quit playing PA 2 rounds ago, it's a sad thing now 'my' alliance TFD has to quit too.
But with this game getting smaller and smaller it wasn't stoppable...

However, TFD has served in Planetarion from round 1, till now... I don't think many or other alliances can say that. TFD can be proud of that.
Dionysos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 12:21   #12
HRS
TFD forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_V
and HRS you have to actually play the speedrounds to own them ;-)
some speedrounds seem to be that boring that you can be the moral winner by not playing but as long as the next speedround is announced in time we will own it:P

Unread 25 Mar 2004, 12:40   #13
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

F-Crew are starting to feel lonely, theres few of us 'old timers' still around and with IPC's semi withdrawl from PA and now TFD withdrawing theres seems to be very few of us left. Infact are F-Crew and ND (although if they count I guess depends if you include alliances that disbanded for half a round and then reformed) the only ones left?

Anyway sad to see you lot go
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 12:56   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerbie
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 13:14   #15
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

The post from TFD and the post from hirr both make me very sad. Sonn there will be no more fun ally left in this universe
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 13:19   #16
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

bah I allways wanted to join you guys

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 13:20   #17
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

trust
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 13:46   #18
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

sad that u had to disband but as u said the laxck of new players is making it harder and harder to keep going in the ever diminishing universe

i'd like to welcome the TFD HC, officers and members into rock however im sure that in both ur heart and mine u guys and girls will always be TFD

welcome to all the crazy dutchies

/me fluffles Jeltje

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 14:00   #19
Robke

Robke is an unknown quantity at this point

/me waves. joined in 2001. never any regrets ;-).
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 14:07   #20
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRS
18-20 june

You guys mind if i just keep playing for TFD? cba to tell my galm8s i'm now officially a rock member and all that..
you just did! oh well

sad to see yet another fun alliance die.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 14:07   #21
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts

I knew it would happen one day... just so sad it had to happen while I still actualy took breath. TFD was THE only alliance for me back when I played, and I loved every second of it, and the "clan van de losgeslagen koe"... *sigh* damn you lot, i'll be drinking heineken for more than 3 full hours to get over this, and I hate it's taste!!! why did you dutchies have to have your own beer? couldn't y'all just drink Belgian beer? this could have been a good excuse for a going away party, but nooo, now I've got to be all depressedlike, swallow my pride, and give in to the memories of a time long past

oh well, here's to you TFD! spamboard, IRCchats, crazyness and meets!

*starts drinking*

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Zappa Tenderlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 15:04   #22
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought this day would never come! Well that's actually a lie, but it's very sad to see a great alliance like TFD leave after so many rounds of PA.

/me waves goodbye to TFD.
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 15:15   #23
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Bye Bye to my first alliance. Like it was for many dutchies
Will see you all at Rucphen
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 18:04   #24
GA-Thrawn
TFD peon

GA-Thrawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Though I decided not to play anymore after round 10, this still is a very sad day for all TFD members and Planetarion players. I've been through all the ups and downs TFD's been through, from the war against SL in round 3, the Redbull project in round 5, 6 and 7, the XeTa block in round 6 and the hard times beyond round 7. The only thing which always kept me in TFD (and still keeps me there, though not in this game) is its community.
Hopefully TFD ever gets a chance to come back in Planetarion as an alliance on its own again. At least in the memories of all funloving players, it will stay forever.
r5 - TFD
r6 - TFD (& RedBull)
r7 - TFD
r8 - TFD
r9 - TFD
r9.5 - TFD
r10 - TFD
GA-Thrawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 19:41   #25
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
sad that u had to disband but as u said the laxck of new players is making it harder and harder to keep going in the ever diminishing universe

i'd like to welcome the TFD HC, officers and members into rock however im sure that in both ur heart and mine u guys and girls will always be TFD

welcome to all the crazy dutchies

/me fluffles Jeltje
what he said (well I will consider you both as TFD and Rock )
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 20:29   #26
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

This is REALY bad. after the miss of hirr, now also TFD quits

/me waves goodbye to his countrymen

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ğ] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 20:35   #27
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

I'm sorry to see you lot go after having gal mates who were in TFD I can surely say you will be missed by the planetariom community & its a very big shame indeed, I wish all you all the best luck for the future.
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 22:28   #28
Caledan
ROCK - Now and Forever

Caledan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i think i was one of the first peeps to know about this.
Still it is sad to read about it.

Until the last minuted I hoped TFD would manage to get a small group together to play alongside ROCK again.
I have so many friends who are in TFD or have been.
My lovley Jeltje,Walldo,Gerbie,Thrawn,Dionysos just to name a few. I enjoyed playing with you so much. Even if you couldn't be asked to launch at nights lol.

Well ROCK will always be your friend and we really welcome those of you who want to play with us. Let's frying rock!!!
The Frying Rockmen.....
He who dares, Wins!
Caledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:33   #29
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Goodnight TFD.
Unread 25 Mar 2004, 23:44   #30
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

this is a sad thread as it's the official end of TFD in pa, but since TFD as a 'serious' alliance already died after R4, and the community is, was and will always be one of the strongest ones in pa, i don't see any reason to be sad.
i will probably see you you all again on rucphen IV, like the last 3 years :P

ps: woulnd't it be nice to make some kind of 'history' page on the site, now TFD's life in pa has ended?
thrawn, martok?
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 05:36   #31
Auro
I AM OSCAR WILDE

Auro is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww

Can I be an honorary member? I don't spreekt nederlands but I spent a week in Amsterdam that's gotta count for something right?
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 09:56   #32
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
this is a sad thread as it's the official end of TFD in pa, but since TFD as a 'serious' alliance already died after R4, and the community is, was and will always be one of the strongest ones in pa, i don't see any reason to be sad.
i will probably see you you all again on rucphen IV, like the last 3 years :P

ps: woulnd't it be nice to make some kind of 'history' page on the site, now TFD's life in pa has ended?
thrawn, martok?
You obviously haven't been around in R6 then
BTW site is being revised atm, history pages will probably come soon, with some new kinda portal or so

-----
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 10:36   #33
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

R6 TFD wasn't really good. There where some good players, but most left or quit after R6.
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 11:12   #34
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

cya TFD

you sure left your mark on this game, and more importantly, on its community!
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 11:16   #35
HRS
TFD forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
R6 TFD wasn't really good. There where some good players, but most left or quit after R6.
still it was a "serious" alliance

Back in the "old" days it was possible to play both "serious" or ehmz... funny? in TFD. That was one of the biggest charms of TFD imo In round 8 i still attacked every night with TFD, my gal went crazy about my lack of nightcover.. but hey, who cares

Unread 26 Mar 2004, 13:19   #36
syrek

syrek is an unknown quantity at this point

I started PA for TFD again as an old player returned. I loved playing for TFD I hope they could live with my grumpy character. I see no reason now in playing another round of PA as my main reason of playing has left.

I also abandoned the one of the other games TFD is presented in (sucky st*rsph*r*, with the always away morglum|away and it's so many bugs and not working options etc. (but that's not the point here))

As a member of TFD I see more and more ppl leaving, I once joined way back, but never became active, I left TFD the same time I left PA (must have been not even a full round I've been inTFD then), to return to TFD again active this time playing st*rsph*r* and so returning to PA.

I will pay you a visit again soon on mIrc, but I'm busy right now with other things :'(

Live well and prospher :P
syrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 14:30   #37
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

GL rock/TFD
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 17:41   #38
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

Hey Thunder I was #1 in TFD rnd 6 and I was pretty big.

But a sad time for pa will come now TFD is gone. No free night roids anymore.

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 19:40   #39
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

I know Walldo, only 9 good planets in R6 if I remember correct
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 20:24   #40
General Martok
used to register

Well, HRS, clanleader of DLC (one of our clans (kind of attackgroups/communities within TFD, 25 man strong each roughly)) got proposed by a Xanadu HC to join Xanadu with the entire group, with quite nice scores (else they wouldn't want us in Xan ofc). So you can't say were were shit

And ofc Xanadu had good experiences with that other clan they recruited from TFD, DDS....

-----
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 20:27   #41
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

yeah we needed some drunken frontline cannonfodder
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 20:42   #42
HRS
TFD forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walldo
Hey Thunder I was #1 in TFD rnd 6 and I was pretty big.

But a sad time for pa will come now TFD is gone. No free night roids anymore.
Eh.. Nitor was the biggest TFD-player at the end of round 6 (i remember because i had a nice race with him for that position during the round)

edit: oh and silversmoke, i'm never drunken.. clearly your intel sucked:P

Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:52   #43
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
yeah we needed some drunken frontline cannonfodder
hehe lol

Well sad to see TFD officially disbands in PA. You were my first alliance and I had alot of fun, From total newb to BC to HC, It was fun. Hope to see the community keeps together (i'm sure it will) and goodluck in other games and in ROCK ofc.
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 21:36   #44
GA-Thrawn
TFD peon

At least TFD looked serious during round 6 with the T in XeTa....
r5 - TFD
r6 - TFD (& RedBull)
r7 - TFD
r8 - TFD
r9 - TFD
r9.5 - TFD
r10 - TFD
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 23:48   #45
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

this isn't good news.
TFD is a great alliance learned alot there
dutchies r0cks
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 14:01   #46
Eddie_V
NAC Breda > *

Eddie_V is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRS
Eh.. Nitor was the biggest TFD-player at the end of round 6 (i remember because i had a nice race with him for that position during the round)

edit: oh and silversmoke, i'm never drunken.. clearly your intel sucked:P

that´s because I left TFD before the end of round 6
Proud to have been Adelante
Proud to have been Fury
Proud to have been Eclipse

Proud to be a part of R6B
Cya in tha next speedround
Eddie_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 14:51   #47
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Eddie_V
NAC Breda > *

heh je bent zeker niet bij twente - NAC geweest
Unread 29 Mar 2004, 14:58   #48
GA-Thrawn
TFD peon

Hey Koentje! Alles goed?
r5 - TFD
r6 - TFD (& RedBull)
r7 - TFD
r8 - TFD
r9 - TFD
r9.5 - TFD
r10 - TFD
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 12:33   #49
Argilus
KniV HC

Argilus is an unknown quantity at this point

oh well the day had to come....

had a great time in TFD, gl
All through the night.

Argilus, Seraphim Guardian Angel
Argilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2004, 14:26   #50
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA-Thrawn
Hey Koentje! Alles goed?
zeker! met jou?
zit je nog op IRC btw?