User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:10   #1
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Blaine Botherers

http://www.itv.com/news/144678.html
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:25   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
I hope he dies. Better still i hope his will gets broken and he comes out a crying wreck of a man. Then london can claim its latest victim.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:30   #3
Snoops
Evil CNUT

Snoops is an unknown quantity at this point
how lame

-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=--
I AM ALL THE THINGS I HAVE EVER DONE
Snoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 19:37   #4
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blaine Botherers

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
http://www.itv.com/news/144678.html
I told you! didn't i say? laser pens?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 20:15   #5
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Blaine Botherers

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
I told you! didn't i say? laser pens?
badger badger etc
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 20:27   #6
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Mushroom

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom

I NEED your avatar.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 20:52   #7
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
whats up with badgers. they are so lame
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 21:08   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Now I know why he didnt do this in the US. In this case, gun control is bad m'kay

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:03   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Now I know why he didnt do this in the US. In this case, gun control is bad m'kay

Vaio
yeah but i would LOVE someone to take a steyr aug and just snipe the fker with it..

(yes, i know its not a sniper rifle.)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:11   #10
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Re: Mushroom

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
I NEED your avatar.
Right click, Save as?
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:28   #11
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation

Quote:
Tony Montana, manager of the Riverside Refreshments van parked just 50 yards from Blaine said: "If he doesn't like it, that's tough. We can't move the smell."

Montana has extended his opening hours as Blaine's stunt has seen his takings exceed £1,000 a day as more and more come to take a look themselves.
Hehe. Nothing like biting the hand that feeds you.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:33   #12
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts
I wonder how many people really think he is really going to go without food? He is insane, but an illusionist, after all.

Pills stashed in pillows
Glucose and vitamins put in 'water'

Too easy to fake
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:36   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
the best story is the guy who got bored of watching Blaine sleeping on the TV so went and played some drums really loudly to wake him up. it worked. \o/
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 22:53   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gario
I wonder how many people really think he is really going to go without food? He is insane, but an illusionist, after all.

Pills stashed in pillows
Glucose and vitamins put in 'water'

Too easy to fake
I recon he isn't in the thing. It's one of those hologramatic projections. Blainey is probably partying at Stringfellows

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 23:10   #15
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...ds=yes&ok=true
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 02:26   #16
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Blaine was reportedly concerned by the prank, as in the US "a red dot means that someone is aiming a gun at you", a security source said.
YEAH, where more advance then the rest of the world. Our killers are hi-tech.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 04:20   #17
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mushroom

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
I NEED your avatar.
I'm going to use it on another board (one that doesn't deny avatars to normal users like the fascists here) to fool people that I'm cool
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 08:36   #18
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Blaine Bothering is the funneh.
In america people came to admire him as he stood in a block of ice.
In England people come with the soul purpose of breaking his soul.

I looking forward to when his little glass house gets paintballed
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote