User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Aug 2003, 13:35   #1
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
random love question

well first theres this gal i like lets call her anni. i dont really talk to her much. but we always seem to "chill" after work with all the bar people and some drink. but is still cool. now i have got her number cos one fo her friends borrowed my phone to call her. so do i text her and ask her if she wants to go out for a drink or summat or do i wait till i see her next.

my question is how would you react if some random dude you worked with text you askin you out for a drink and you didnt even know how he got your number. and whats the chance of her sayin yes?

and im also worryed that she might get abit bitchy as she can get like that sometimes. i remember one time when andy told her she looked like a pixy she was no im a fary and ended up hitting him cos he wouldent agree with her.

Edit: spelling corrected then

Last edited by warrmr; 15 Aug 2003 at 14:52.
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 13:38   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: random love question

Quote:
Originally posted by warrmr
well first theres this gal i like lets call her anni. i dont really talk to her much. but we always seem to "chill" after work with all the bar people and some drink. but is still cool. now i have got her number cos one fo her friends borrowed my phone to call her. so do i text her and ask her if she wants to go out for a drink or summat or do i wait till i see her next.

my question is how would you react if some randim dude you worked with text you askin you out for a drink and you didnt even know how he got your number. and whats the chance of her sayin yes?

and im also worryed that she might get abit bitchy as she can get liek that sometimes. i remember one time when andy told her she looked like a pixy she was ni im a fary and ended up hitting him cos he wouldent agree with her.
Perhaps you could forget about the girl for a second and put a bit more effort in your English writing.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 13:42   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: random love question

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
Perhaps you could forget about the girl for a second and put a bit more effort in your English writing.
If I got an SMS looking like that, I wouldn't even bother to reply.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 13:45   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
my question is how would you react if some randim dude you worked with text you askin you out for a drink and you didnt even know how he got your number.
I'd say "Piss off, I'm not gay!"

lol!

By the way, I know there's been jokes about this forum becoming some kind of love advice from geeks to geeks, but things are getting a bit out of hand!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 13:58   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
my question is how would you react if some randim dude you worked with text you askin you out for a drink
Depends on his grasp of the English langage.

Last edited by Woof; 15 Aug 2003 at 14:33.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 14:13   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

my question is how would you react if some randim dude you worked with text you askin you out for a drink and you didnt even know how he got your number. and whats the chance of her sayin yes?

and im also worryed that she might get abit bitchy as she can get liek that sometimes. i remember one time when andy told her she looked like a pixy she was ni im a fary and ended up hitting him cos he wouldent agree with her.
hmm... was this you?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 14:36   #7
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
hmm... was this you?
urrm no. wrong part of the world. and if your implying that im a fool then ill spank your ass
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 14:46   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
If you fixed your spelling mistakes, I might have answered your question. But I can't do that right now can I?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 14:51   #9
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:

dont txt her. girls dont like people texting them if they havent given their number. I know it sounds stupid but sub consciously she might think you are some sort of freak (in a stalker sort of way) for "getting" her number. She doesnt realise that you got it innocently, and she might not react very well to it.

Just talk to her a bit more before asking her anything.

Zar

Last edited by Zar; 15 Aug 2003 at 15:13.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:10   #10
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
dont txt her. girls dont like people texting them if they havent given their number. I know it sounds stupid but sub conciously she might think you are some sort of freak (in a stalker sort of way) for "getting" her number. She doesnt realise that you got it innocently, and she might not react very well to it.

Zar
sounds like wise words thanx dude. i think i might listen to this one. i might go into work early saturday to see her then.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:13   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's the spelling corrected version? Mother of merciful Jesus.

I'd advise not texting some random woman when she doesn't know how you got her phone number. It makes you look a bit like a crazed stalker. (If at this point you're beginning to think you could invent an excuse as to how you get her number you actually are a crazed stalker).
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:13   #12
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally posted by Zar
dont txt her. girls dont like people texting them if they havent given their number. I know it sounds stupid but sub conciously she might think you are some sort of freak (in a stalker sort of way) for "getting" her number. She doesnt realise that you got it innocently, and she might not react very well to it.

Zar
Any sane human would do that. Talk to her more then get her number.

Cor.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:14   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This entire forum is filled with crazed stalkers :(
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:16   #14
warrmr

look i aquired her number 100% innoncently. like i sed her friend borrowed my phone to call her.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:19   #15
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Why dnot ya text her and ask who she is. Say that u dont recognise the number in the phone. Might be a funny way of talkin to her.

Or simpoly ask her out in work.

Another way is to bring ur club to work and bash her over the head on the way home to ur cave :P

al
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:22   #16
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
'joan borrowed my phone to call you and it left your number. couldnt resist the chance to ask you out for a drink, are you free on friday?'

(named changed to person who just walked past the door as i dont know the borrowers name)
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:23   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
look i aquired her number 100% innoncently. like i sed her friend borrowed my phone to call her.

One of us knows that most women aren't rational. One of us is going to find out soon.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:30   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
'joan borrowed my phone to call you and it left your number. couldnt resist the chance to ask you out for a drink, are you free on friday?'

(named changed to person who just walked past the door as i dont know the borrowers name)
the honest approach?

pah you'll never get anywhere with the ladies*

*but if you do we expect pictures/videos/webcam footage/etc
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:31   #19
warrmr

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
One of us knows that most women aren't rational. One of us is going to find out soon.
whats that sposed to mean cos i think a rough translation would be

if you text her your gonna get a bitch slapping and shell never talk to you again.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:36   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

if you text her your gonna get a bitch slapping and shell never talk to you again.

I can't believe I'm the one that has to translate what I'm saying.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:37   #21
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Quote:

Text her as if u dont know her. Pretend ya dont know its her number and its a strange number on your phone. That way after ya figure it out with her she have your number and ya can have a madd auld convo with in work about it. She'll have ur number and u'll have hers and blah balh blah
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:40   #22
Woof
Banned

I think warrmr is a gimmick account.
No one can actually spell that badly, to have passed through an educational system and gotten a job.
The real account owner is going for the "quirky spelling angle", and have given the game away on their gimmick.
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 15:52   #23
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Don't txt her! STALKER BOY!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:15   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
If this is the case can they just be declared the "winner" and get on with normal posts? It's bloody difficult to read his posts.

Also, the original question depends on how charismatic/cool/good looking you are. Cool beautiful people can basically get away with anything. If your posting style is anything like your appearance then you are utterly screwed.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 21:19   #25
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
No one can actually spell that badly, to have passed through an educational system and gotten a job.
The real account owner is going for the "quirky spelling angle", and have given the game away on their gimmick.
i think YOU are a gimmick
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 08:05   #26
Woof
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
I can't believe I'm the one that has to translate what I'm saying.
Heh
Unread 16 Aug 2003, 08:48   #27
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
i think YOU are a gimmick
a gimmick accusing someone who is accusing someone of being a gimmick of being a gimmick. now that's rich :P

Unread 16 Aug 2003, 10:09   #28
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Text her with 'You don't know who I am, but I know who you are, be at the pub at 8.00 or I'll mutilate you'

Sorry, that should have been:

Text her with 'U don kno me, i kno who u r. b @ pub @ 8 or i wil mutil8 u'

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 21:10   #29
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
Text her with 'You don't know who I am, but I know who you are, be at the pub at 8.00 or I'll mutilate you'

Sorry, that should have been:

Text her with 'U don kno me, i kno who u r. b @ pub @ 8 or i wil mutil8 u'
bumped for ness
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 21:24   #30
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
"Ey Anni, mate rang you with my phone that how I got your number, wanna grab something to drink later this week with me? Laters Theam"

or something like that

if you wanna be cheesy you can add a "no strings attached" or "as friends" somewhere.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 07:04   #31
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Quote:

my question is how would you react if some random dude you worked with text you askin you out for a drink and you didnt even know how he got your number. and whats the chance of her sayin yes?

and im also worryed that she might get abit bitchy as she can get like that sometimes. i remember one time when andy told her she looked like a pixy she was no im a fary and ended up hitting him cos he wouldent agree with her.

Edit: spelling corrected then
i'm sorry this is your source of romance advice but i would highly recommend not calling someone who you haven't been invited to call

if some random guy got my phone number just b/c one of my friends used his phone to call me...yeah i'd probably tell you to **** off.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 10:58   #32
warrmr

well i took your advice guys i didnt text her. and i spoke to her saturday nite. but shyness took over nad i didnt ask her out for a drink. and guess what she has a newly aquired bloke. he came to pick her up from work saturday niteif only i hadnt of taken your advice i might have got there before him
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:06   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
if only i hadnt of taken your advice i might have got there before him
GD : Ruining Lives Since March 2000.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 11:30   #34
Woof
Banned

Quote:
if only i hadnt of taken your advice i might have got there before him
If you think that's bad, just ask GD for some medical advice!

Last edited by Woof; 18 Aug 2003 at 11:36.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 15:43   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
well i took your advice guys i didnt text her. and i spoke to her saturday nite. but shyness took over nad i didnt ask her out for a drink. and guess what she has a newly aquired bloke. he came to pick her up from work saturday niteif only i hadnt of taken your advice i might have got there before him

WE ROCK!
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 15:44   #36
Radical Edward

Quote:
If you think that's bad, just ask GD for some medical advice!
excellent pöst. 10/10

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
GD : Ruining Lives Since March 2000.
Good, but only 2nd place 8/10

Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:01   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's your own ****ing fault for asking a demographic with less love experience than a eunuch.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:09   #38
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Well you don't know what the future holds. This anni could be a psycopath, knife the new boyfriend to death and bury his body amongst the pile of others in the woods.

In which case you'd owe GD your life.
Unread 18 Aug 2003, 16:10   #39
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's your own ****ing fault for asking a demographic with less love experience than a eunuch.
MrL steals 2nd place. 9/10

Unread 19 Aug 2003, 01:42   #40
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

first of all she will reply "who is this, how did you get my number?"

and can you not just ask her to go for a drink in person, i'm sure it would be far more effective
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 01:49   #41
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead_Meat
'U don kno me, i kno who u r. b @ pub @ 8 or i wil mutil8 u'
This wins.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 03:42   #42
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
This should be put up as a stickied warning to every other hopeless virgin around here, heh.