User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Aug 2003, 16:20   #1
King
Here and Not Here

King can only hope to improve
Humm lets see if the advice is the same

Alright I am gonna tell this story again. We have one female who shall go by "B" for bitch. And another by "X". Alright so X is mad at B, so X sends B an e-mail saying how she feels. Then B replies to the mail and included she tells B that i like her. Which i do, but i haven't told her yet. I told B this in convidence and she betrayed my trust. I didn't want to have to deal with that with X. Besides school starts in oh 3 days and i will find someone new by then, but this just screws up our relationship as friends. And as i was talking to Hangman and Donkie(JUDO the sex machine was there), infamous #lch spammers. I got asked if she was a good shagpiece which she is. So i was told to just go and have sex with her.(I would if i could trust me). I just wanted to see if PA has demineted the minds of other people. So tell me what you think i should do and wether or not their advice was right.
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 16:23   #2
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
The enter key is just below backspace on most keyboards.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 16:48   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
The enter key is just below backspace on most keyboards.
when he hit 'submit' he used the wrong one
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 16:56   #4
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
Re: Humm lets see if the advice is the same

Quote:
Originally posted by King
Alright I am gonna tell this story again. We have one female Then B replies to the mail and included she tells B that i like her.

B tells X u like her? rite, you crazy
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 18:22   #5
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Alright I am gonna tell this story again. We have one female who shall go by "B" for bitch. And another by "X". Alright so X is mad at B, so X sends B an e-mail saying how she feels. Then B replies to the mail and included she tells B that i like her. Which i do, but i haven't told her yet. I told B this in convidence and she betrayed my trust. I didn't want to have to deal with that with X. Besides school starts in oh 3 days and i will find someone new by then, but this just screws up our relationship as friends. And as i was talking to Hangman and Donkie(JUDO the sex machine was there), infamous #lch spammers. I got asked if she was a good shagpiece which she is. So i was told to just go and have sex with her.(I would if i could trust me). I just wanted to see if PA has demineted the minds of other people. So tell me what you think i should do and wether or not their advice was right.
I read the first two sentences and knew I would find that word somewhere below.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 18:35   #6
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so what are the choices? shag her or not?
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 20:14   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
"16 yr old hormone filled teenager"
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 20:40   #8
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So right, we are meant to be having this night out where 'someone' claimed 'someone else' was going to 'bring loads of talent' because all of their lot would be out with us.

Turns out that's all ****ing bull**** and the only birds we're taking into the fray are either taken or heinously overweight.

I AM NOT A ****ING HAPPY **** YOU ****HOUSES
This message brought to you by Relaxo Corp.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 21:11   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I think this is one of the greatest threads in weeks.
It's got everything.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 21:15   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think you should realise that if you have sex with a woman there is a risk that she may get pregnant and judging by your command of english the gene pool should not be further diluted. I recommend slitting your wrists as a service to humanity.

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:14   #11
Yossarian

PA Board User + Shagging = SYNTAX ERROR!!!