User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jul 2003, 18:23   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
End of an Era .... beginnning of a new one?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3074031.stm

With the sacking of the remaining netscape workforce, the netscape brand is now utterly dead. However, with the code now being open source, and the new Mozilla company having near total creative freedom, can anyone foresee a future where Microsoft start looking over their shoulder?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 01:35   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
'No' would be the answer you're seeking.

If, if they manage to make a professional, polished product that doesn't incorporate a great many utterly useless features that no bastard user ever actually needs nor cares about, they still won't have a chance in hell.

And I'm quite happy with this.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 01:55   #3
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Mozilla is worthless.

Period.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 13:19   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I think i can safely say, Netscape was without doubt, the biggest piece of crap i ever installed on my computer in the 5 years i have had a PC.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 13:22   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ItotheDtotheI
They only sacked the Netscape browser employees.

That isn't the only Netscape product.

:ninja:
It was the only one people used though

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 13:57   #6
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Dont forget non windows users, alot of whom obviously dont use IE.
Unread 18 Jul 2003, 19:03   #7
Curufinwe
[+] Templar

Curufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the roughCurufinwe is a jewel in the rough
hmm, i actually like mozilla quite a lot nowadays, they have consistently improved it and version 1.4 is very good imo. and for the record, i didnt like the earlier version of mozilla, they really have improved a lot. it will be interesting to see how the splitting of the websuite into seperate components will play out...
We have sworn, and not lightly. This oath we will keep. We are threatened with many evils, and treason not least; but one thing is not said: that we shall suffer from cowardice, from cravens or the fear of cravens. Therefore I say that we will go on, and this doom I add: the deeds that we shall do shall be the matter of song until the last days of Arda.
Curufinwe is offline   Reply With Quote