User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jul 2003, 13:54   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
It's Saturday, It's sunny, so lets wheel out the retards

I've just come back from shopping in Cambridge, and today the city centre has been swamped by charity collecting 'tards in wheelchairs.

Do the sunshine coaches drop them off at 9am, put the brakes on the chair, stick a tin and a pad of stickers in their laps then come back to collect them when its dark.
I don't get it, why do charities feel that they are likely to raise more money by parading a handicap person in your face, than collecting with an able bodied person would?
I just think it's a little degrading, and makes me feel unconfortable.

Instead, I gave my money to a sensible looking RSPCA collecter who had no abused animals on display to prove his point.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:39   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i be one of those tards fs
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:42   #3
Yes Please

2045 is an unknown quantity at this point
The 'tards cant run away with the money, unlike that RSPCA guy who's probably buying drugs right know.
2045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:44   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
some lithuanian dude came up to me

what kind of music do you like, he said, blocking my path

soft rock mainly, i said

you might like this he said, thrusting a CD in front of me. It was made by buddhist monks he said, although that may have not been the exact words because by this time id lost interest

ah, i dont even have any money on me to buy the CD i said, suprisingly truthfully. Im just here for a job interview i said, shrugging and trying to look apologetic.

oh, thats fine, he said. But do you have even a few pennies to aid the production, he said, looking eastern european and poor

oh, its money you want, i can give you money, i said, rather dimly, reaching into my pocket. I pulled out some changed from my pocket. Two twenties, a ten glistened as i unclenched my fist - then to my dismay, a 2 pound coin appeared, stuck sideways between my fingers. Uh, i, i need this to get home i said, swiftly and apologetically pocketing the 2 pound coin. I dropped the change into his strangely coloured hand.

Thankyou very much he said.

No problem i said. Good luck with that, i said, and i took a step away.

Oh, can i give you just a little something, he said.

I turned around, worried.

Here, he said, opening his bag, and dropping a stick of rock-candy into my hand.

Oh, i said, smiling. Thankyou very much.

Then we both walked in opposite directions.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 14:49   #5
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
some lithuanian dude came up to me

what kind of music do you like, he said, blocking my path

soft rock mainly, i said

you might like this he said, thrusting a CD in front of me. It was made by buddhist monks he said, although that may have not been the exact words because by this time id lost interest

ah, i dont even have any money on me to buy the CD i said, suprisingly truthfully. Im just here for a job interview i said, shrugging and trying to look apologetic.

oh, thats fine, he said. But do you have even a few pennies to aid the production, he said, looking eastern european and poor

oh, its money you want, i can give you money, i said, rather dimly, reaching into my pocket. I pulled out some changed from my pocket. Two twenties, a ten glistened as i unclenched my fist - then to my dismay, a 2 pound coin appeared, stuck sideways between my fingers. Uh, i, i need this to get home i said, swiftly and apologetically pocketing the 2 pound coin. I dropped the change into his strangely coloured hand.

Thankyou very much he said.

No problem i said. Good luck with that, i said, and i took a step away.

Oh, can i give you just a little something, he said.

I turned around, worried.

Here, he said, opening his bag, and dropping a stick of rock-candy into my hand.

Oh, i said, smiling. Thankyou very much.

Then we both walked in opposite directions.

So basically you got mugged then given a complimentary stick of rock?
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 15:41   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I avoided any chairty types today. However, Christians (who were atempting to "save Brixton") did approach me, as did a few people trying to sell drugs.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2003, 15:42   #7
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
However, Christians (who were atempting to "save Brixton") did approach me, as did a few people trying to sell drugs.

that sentence is distilled 100% proof comedy.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote