User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:32   #1
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Mong - So how'd it go?

With your friend, wasn't today the day you were gonna tell her how you feel?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:37   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I do hope it went well, and they're ****ing away right now.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:46   #3
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
He's not browsing the forums, so i hope that means he's got better thing to do with his time.....
[Edit] D'oh!
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 22:47   #4
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I didn't have the nerve to do anything much

But I'm seeing her Saturday, so...

I'm 25 ffs, I should be able to deal with this ****

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 23:15   #5
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I didn't have the nerve to do anything much

But I'm seeing her Saturday, so...

I'm 25 ffs, I should be able to deal with this ****

M.
yeah but what was the vibe you got? was it flirty or more 'we're just good friends'?
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:50   #6
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
yeah but what was the vibe you got? was it flirty or more 'we're just good friends'?
Tbh, more the latter. Which is odd, cos the time before it was a lot more the former.

Pffft!

Women!

I'm going for whores... cheaper emotionally and financially! You know it makes sense

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2003, 00:55   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Why do you think she isn't a whore?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote