User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jul 2003, 08:26   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
jeeze, US builds their own WMD to kill the terrorists.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...988612,00.html

I'm not sure why i'm still surprised at this shiet.
It's coming to the point where i will fear the US more than al Qudia.

Last edited by Weeks; 1 Jul 2003 at 10:06.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 08:37   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope the irony of america developing yet more WMDs to target WMDs is not lost on americans.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 10:32   #3
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Great. More guns. If I'm stupid I'll think this is great.

Matrim
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:17   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I hope the irony of america developing yet more WMDs to target WMDs is not lost on americans.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
heh.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:25   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
i thought

the US couldn't have orbital weapons since there's been a UN resolution banning them from during the cold war when it was feared nukes would be launched from space?

-edit- what am i saying?! when did the US give a flying monkey's chuff about the UN?

-second edit- ahh, upon further reading i see they're looking at 'just' airborne warheads too. heh, nice of them.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 12:26   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
WE'RE NUMBER ONE!
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 13:15   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
HAHAHAHAHA

my conclusion is american poiticans are very reasonable!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 20:27   #8
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
HAHAHAHAHA

my conclusion is american poiticans are very reasonable!
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 22:31   #9
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Politics: Latin, 'Poly' meaning 'many', and 'tics', meaning 'bloodsucking parasites'

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 22:48   #10
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
I can tell these weapons will be incredibly accurate, and friendlyfire will NOT occur everytime these weapons are used.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2003, 23:05   #11
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
The weapons described aren't even remotely WMD.

Sure, the technology could be used for it, but we already have THAT technology. Delivering non-WMD warheads accurately over vast distances has been something of an issue though.

Not that I'm saying this technology is a move in the right direction politically, because it isn't. It's just not WMD and any idiot could tell that by reading the article.

But that would be too much to ask, now wouldn't it?