User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jan 2003, 23:12   #1
wakka
commander

wakka can only hope to improve
swarm

swarm was the friendliest and most active alliance I've ever been in they wern't huge but they took care of each other and IRC was a riot. the funnest time I ever had in planetarion swarm rocks I recomend them highly...

sir roidsalot
now wakka of blitzball
wakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 23:18   #2
niwaie
Spirit of Xanadu

niwaie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: swarm

Quote:
Originally posted by wakka
...the funnest time I ever had in planetarion swarm rocks I recomend them highly...
you recomend swarm rocks? are they... somehow... jucier than normal roids?

o_O

\o/
niwaie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 23:19   #3
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
AR? or just feel the need to post?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 23:29   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Really AR material judging from the mildly incoherent (no offence) intial post.
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 23:49   #5
cambell
pe0n

cambell is an unknown quantity at this point
.....strange thread, are u recruiting for swarm...or u just stating what u think about em, i remeber an alliance called swarm from previous rounds, no details tho, and from looking at the irc chann, things dont seem to be going well.

[21:20] <idimmu> not wanting to play the gay card
[21:20] <idimmu> but who is Cambel?
cambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 01:36   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I cant work out if this is a recruitment thread or not :/. I used to have quite a few friends in Swarmm they were a well organised small and fun alliance, as far as i know they are still around and playing.

Wakka if you are part of Swarm then i would advice you to look at the AR guidelines and improve the thread .

Oh and btw for Cambel's sake, the alliance channel was #swarmcore not #swarm, well thats if we are talking about the same Swarm which i would expect we are.
Unread 14 Jan 2003, 04:19   #7
wakka
commander

wakka can only hope to improve
re: swarm

It's just my opinion. I had fun in swarm. Even if they don't come back into planetarion I still had a good time,but hey check em out. Thanks JC you seem to understand...
wakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2003, 20:41   #8
el aji

el aji is an unknown quantity at this point
We are still here, stronger than ever. Being a part of SWaRM has been a great experience. Anybody is welcome to visit us at #swarmcore.
el aji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jan 2003, 16:10   #9
anomnorway
SWaRM HC

anomnorway is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Thats true :-) SWaRM is alive and kicking. Might seem a little "quiet" at our public channel, but then again we donīt demand members to idle there. No help in idling peeps, just clog up the list with xxx|away ... sleeping aso. We have other ways of reaching them. Besides our private channel ;-)

If you want to know more about SWaRM - see our recruitment thread :-) Yep - thats right, SWaRM is recruiting!

Cheers!
Unread 14 Feb 2003, 19:26   #10
Jain_Zar

Jain_Zar is an unknown quantity at this point
yes indeed we are back and better then b4 LOL

seriously SWaRM kicks its a great laff and all good guys and gals and im glad to be part of SWaRM they can really pull thru when the chips are down or u have insane incomin
Unread 5 Aug 2004, 14:09   #11
Ginley

Well i was once in SWaRM - but had to take time out for certain reasons.It is however a brill allaince, friendly and fun.It might not be the biggest, but its certainly the best!!

Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:16   #12
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

i would agree with that
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:47   #13
K-Jak
D'ya wanna buy a lemon?!?

K-Jak is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: swarm

whats the application procedures??
K-Jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 22:50   #14
Melesse
The Nephilim

Melesse is an unknown quantity at this point

As someone who has had the luxury of tasting Swarm rocks, they are indeed tastier then the run of the mill universe roids! I highly recommend satisfying your roid craving at any of several dozen swarm locations around the uni!

Disclaimer - I don't really know if I've had the luxury of tasting Swarm Roids....ARS roids however are very tasty...MMmmmm Muffins (Obscure EBA reference..)

Melesse