User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jul 2005, 12:15   #251
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: round 14 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
One of 1up/LCH/Reunion.

Maybe Hydra under the assumption it's not the same farce who rolled over and died at my(Ministry/Elysium) feet in "THE OTHER GAME"

we got a completely different command, our 1337 core is playing pa, not pia. And those who did play pia, played it inactive while waiting for PA to come.

Also this round in pia was more to get a stable memberbase for Hydra pia div, than to win it.

I think 1up will win this round. sadly

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 17:00   #252
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

Hyrda is da bomb. They have MrPikn... :xmas:

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 21:51   #253
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Hydra will win the round because their sheer ego will cause all roids to be gravitated towards their planets.
Unread 21 Jul 2005, 22:05   #254
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
This is where alliance members play down the hopes of their alliance so that they aren't seen as a threat, resulting in not getting attacked as much.

Sadly we've seen it all before
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 00:49   #255
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
"Even someone who hates 1up as much as me admits it so let's all block and gangbang them!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111"

I like it.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 01:58   #256
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
"Even someone who hates 1up as much as me admits it so let's all block and gangbang them!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111"

I like it.

classic
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 02:07   #257
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

I like it.

ur knowledge about my hatred towards 1up is amazing.

Hello btw, I dont even know u.

get a clue.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm

Last edited by Wishmaster; 22 Jul 2005 at 02:35.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 03:51   #258
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

mazzelaar is just a random peon with a fking big mouth in 1up.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 08:06   #259
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
mazzelaar is just a random peon with a fking big mouth in 1up.

so true lol
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 08:50   #260
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
ur knowledge about my hatred towards 1up is amazing.

Hello btw, I dont even know u.

get a clue.
I'm pretty sure I could find at least half a dozen posts of you saying you didn't care who won last round as long as it wasn't 1up.

Great comeback btw.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 09:36   #261
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
so true lol
There goes your planet nap laughing boy :P

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 09:44   #262
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There goes your planet nap laughing boy :P

****, what have i done ? :-(

/me strokes mazzelaar
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 09:53   #263
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legator
****, what have i done ? :-(

/me strokes mazzelaar
I know where you live...

p.s Nutkins for teh win

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 09:56   #264
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I could find at least half a dozen posts of you saying you didn't care who won last round as long as it wasn't 1up.

Great comeback btw.
yes, after same alliance had won 2 rounds I didnt fancy em winning a 3rd in a row.

U call that hatred?

Atm I am hoping that Lance Armstrong somehow dont wint Tour de france, cause he has won so many years in a row. I dont hate Lance, I respect him as he is a great sportsman, but I think he has won enouhg, and I d rather c Ulrich or Basso win.

Take it as a compliment that an inactive player as I was last round didnt want ur alliance to win.
Cause that was all it was, a wish that someone could give ya a fight for the money.

I dont hate 1up, I got some of my best m8s there.

ok?

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 10:06   #265
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
yes, after same alliance had won 2 rounds I didnt fancy em winning a 3rd in a row.

U call that hatred?

Atm I am hoping that Lance Armstrong somehow dont wint Tour de france, cause he has won so many years in a row. I dont hate Lance, I respect him as he is a great sportsman, but I think he has won enouhg, and I d rather c Ulrich or Basso win.

Take it as a compliment that an inactive player as I was last round didnt want ur alliance to win.
Cause that was all it was, a wish that someone could give ya a fight for the money.

I dont hate 1up, I got some of my best m8s there.

ok?
Hatred may have been the wrong word and for that I stand corrected. But i have never seen anything but strong anti 1up sentiment from you.

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 11:40   #266
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Hatred may have been the wrong word and for that I stand corrected. But i have never seen anything but strong anti 1up sentiment from you.

As I said, I didnt want 1up to win. I agreed to that.

But u might confuse me defending principles / another alliance, which 1up faught / disagreed with, with anti 1up sentiments. If u can, plz show me a post where I have shown my so called anti seniment towards 1up.

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 12:01   #267
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
As I said, I didnt want 1up to win. I agreed to that.

But u might confuse me defending principles / another alliance, which 1up faught / disagreed with, with anti 1up sentiments. If u can, plz show me a post where I have shown my so called anti seniment towards 1up.
Any post where you say you do not want 1up to win.

You are vehemently opposed to 1up winning (or were at least) and are therefore against 1up. That, whatever you might say, is anti 1up sentiment. You don't have to sit there shouting how much 1up suck to be against us, you were encouraging people to ensure we didn't win a round and, irrespective of your views on domination, that is an inherintly anti 1up view.

QED.

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 12:08   #268
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I dont hate 1up / black people , I got some of my best m8s there / who are black.

ok?

fixed (see how silly that sentence sounds?)

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 12:12   #269
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Any post where you say you do not want 1up to win.

You are vehemently opposed to 1up winning (or were at least) and are therefore against 1up. That, whatever you might say, is anti 1up sentiment. You don't have to sit there shouting how much 1up suck to be against us, you were encouraging people to ensure we didn't win a round and, irrespective of your views on domination, that is an inherintly anti 1up view.

QED.
I d like to c a post I made where I am vehemently opposed to 1up winning.

Where did I encourage people to be against ya?

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 12:22   #270
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

Quote:
29 May 2005, 03:32 #174
Wishmaster
LDK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I played this round to make sure that 1up didnt win

I never said anything else to anyone, I even said I d leave if we allied / naped with em.

I am still WP - and will most likely stay WP as I joined em, and hate to jump ships.
Dont make it look like Hydra left WP to join angles, as only 2 afaik have.

I ll not join angles to make em recruit to #1.

--

1up people mght say we didnt play politicks correct, the reason they say this is because we twatted them. My main goal was to make someone else win this round, and main goal = accomplished.

Hydra is together with exi the most 1337 group of gamers in pa atm. Our attacks pwn, our players pwn.

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 12:27   #271
Wishmaster
LDK

This was posted after round was over, so I fail to c ur point about me making posts to get people to play against 1up last round.

Also I was inactive player which was talked into playing a day or 2 b4 last round started.

But yeah - I was anti 1up, as they had been winning the last 2 rounds.

Quote:
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 14:36   #272
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

what ever happened to the topic?

Top5 (in random order)
1up
LCH
Hydra
Angels
NoS

btw: who are Reunion ? -.-

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 14:52   #273
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros

Dunno but GL to them whomever they are
I like a new round with new alliances.
Hopefully this is going to be a fun competitive round with all these new and old alliances appearing.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 18:27   #274
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Anyone know if Sin and New Dawn stayed together? I dont see sin in the alliance rankings.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 18:38   #275
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

They split but SiN disbanded
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 18:48   #276
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

and a lot of SiN went to Hydra apparently.
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 19:32   #277
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
Anyone know if Sin and New Dawn stayed together? I dont see sin in the alliance rankings.
They even announced last round that they wouldn't play together this round.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2005, 20:26   #278
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Hm, this scenario brings last round back.

WP ahead with sheer numbers and then when the Hydra guys left they fell down like a “heavy” stone…

1up tagging up and showing class as usual, New allies: Hydra and Reunion stands in high places and Angels hiding behind LCH tag (guessing)

Well, all this means nothing since every round (now days) wins on the politic scene so all ranking means nothing until all the blocks are settled and those war are fought.

So this thread can be reopened when the blocks are set.
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 15:53   #279
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

My list is:

LCH
1up
Insomnia
Hydra
WP

not including Angels as id be biased
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 22:02   #280
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
what ever happened to the topic?

Top5 (in random order)
1up
LCH
Hydra
Angels
NoS

Why kid yourself and others.
Unread 23 Jul 2005, 22:39   #281
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
you dont think Angels will end top5?

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 00:01   #282
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
?

Im sorry if I made a incredibly stupid top5, but I quit playing PA last round, and I dont really have a clue about the alliances this round, I made the top5 by following the experience I've gotten with alliances over the last few rounds and all the stuff I've read on AD. I do, am deeply sorry if I - in any way - made you upset by anything I said.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 00:02   #283
Chika

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
you dont think Angels will end top5?
Why even further try to kid the community.
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 00:04   #284
Chika

Quote:
?

Im sorry if I made a incredibly stupid top5, but I quit playing PA last round, and I dont really have a clue about the alliances this round, I made the top5 by following the experience I've gotten with alliances over the last few rounds and all the stuff I've read on AD. I do, am deeply sorry if I - in any way - made you upset by anything I said.
Why persist to kid the kind people of pa.
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 00:58   #285
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

word on the street is, angeLCHtot is gunning for the top spot
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 01:03   #286
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

jerome made an alliance based rhyme.

substantiate/explain this 'word on the street' huggy bear.
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 01:03   #287
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken

yes please?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 01:26   #288
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that didn't rhyme and didn't have any starsky and hutch references

you suck man
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 01:32   #289
Chika

lokken,
Put the paragraph that Nitros wrote defending my 1-liner. then put the reply from stifler, further focusing on this one liner, then put Jeromes reply, now times that By Kj's "inquiry".*
Then you will get your answer.

* Math, the only universal language.
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 01:42   #290
lokken
BlueTuba

if that was a subtle way of telling me to go forth then multiply i'm very impressed.

less of the offtopic please as if I'm caught posting scurrilous comments on AD I get labelled bad things.
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 02:15   #291
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
less of the offtopic please as if I'm caught posting scurrilous comments on AD I get labelled bad things.
You've been a bad mod! You shall recieve purification through pleasurable pain!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 02:27   #292
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

gotta give him props for the Huggy Bear comment :P
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 04:41   #293
jerome

angels & tot hide themselves within lch's shelves

etc
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 05:37   #294
Chika

Quote:
angels & tot hide themselves within lch's shelves

etc
Oh, I see what your saying. I think. Sort of like a body of some sort. A girls body. LCH is the chest, and Angels and ToT are the 2 boobs hanging off. Though the Angels boob is slightly larger than the ToT boob, making the boobs overall, ugly.
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 06:50   #295
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

nos will win - if only cause dingo has more fun being a utter barsted than most people have playing it as a community member / trying to win. By the way this filters down which is why generally NoS is a fun ally to play with
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 08:05   #296
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Oh, I see what your saying. I think. Sort of like a body of some sort. A girls body. LCH is the chest, and Angels and ToT are the 2 boobs hanging off. Though the Angels boob is slightly larger than the ToT boob, making the boobs overall, ugly.
In this case I'd disagree, even though that was a very good attempt.

jerome` used the term 'hide', and as far as I was aware, boobs are not exactly hiding within a chest. Perhaps some kind of anal fungus? (hi icewind. )
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2005, 08:09   #297
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
You've been a bad mod! You shall recieve purification through pleasurable pain!
I read AD every day, thanks.
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 02:41   #298
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Hydra will win the round because their sheer ego will cause all roids to be gravitated towards their planets.
ur whining here too?
tbh ely got much more ego then Hydra
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 11:25   #299
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

this thread has like...5-6 predictions

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2005, 13:19   #300
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

then here comes a real prediction
1: 1up
2: LCH
3: Insomnia
4: ToF
5: Hydra
6: Wolfpack
7: NoS
8: APA
9: ND
10: Reunion, VGN of Veneratio

If anybody doesn't agree with me, i simply don't care

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote