User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 1 Jul 2005, 17:41   #1
jamesjames18

jamesjames18 is an unknown quantity at this point
cant login

right i have just regersterd on planetarion and i did every thing it told me to do and i just cant login.
i come up with a window asking for my user and pass and i type it in and it just flashes and comes back asking again.

plz help me i really want to try this game.
jamesjames18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 19:22   #2
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: cant login

When did you register? for the last week or so all Planetarion servers are password protected until public beta and signups start in the next few days or so.
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 20:14   #3
jamesjames18

i regestewred on the 1st of july
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 21:29   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Where did you register exactly? Which site? Forum registration is currently not the same as registering for an account - you do not automatically gain a Planetarion account with a forum account, and vica versa. As far as I know, the servers currently running Planetarion code are passworded, so I'm not quite sure where you signed up?
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 12:49   #5
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

You'll have to wait for around the end of the month to play JamesJames18. The game has ~10 weeks of play and then a similarly sized break while new things are brought in for the round ahead.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 17:35   #6
jamesjames18

oK WERE DO I LOGIN TO PLAY.
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 17:59   #7
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

You cannot login at present, the game is not currently running,and your old account will have been deleted.

In about a week (you'll have to keep checking) everyone will be making new acoounts, and then the game will begin again, with various updates.

When the game restarts, you can create an account and login through the planetarion portal, at
www.planetarion.com

in the meantime, patience is a vertue .
edmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 18:01   #8
jamesjames18

where do i signup
Unread 2 Jul 2005, 20:24   #9
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

lol. This is a funny thread
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 10:48   #10
edmoo
SuperTux!

edmoo is an unknown quantity at this point

*sigh*

You cannot sign up at present. you will have to wait a couple of days, until signups for the new round begin. when they do start (watch the 'announcements' section of this forum for information), you can sign up by going to planetarion.com and following the link which says "create account".

Now, read the above passage carfully once or twice and you should get the idea. Don't try to read it to fast... as I said before, patrience is a vertue.
edmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 16:59   #11
jamesjames18

Angry Re: cant login

I have tryed the sigh-up link but it still will no let me sigh up it just comes up with the same window.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:04   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

read the ****ing replies on your post you spast
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:09   #13
jamesjames18

ive never played before so i dont know were to go and the new round has apparently started plz help me.
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 17:31   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Signups will open tomorrow evening, as stated at www.planetarion.com . Signups for both the public preview and the actual round will be running, so be careful to see which you sign up for :-)
Unread 6 Jul 2005, 19:33   #15
jamesjames18

Thanks
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 15:59   #16
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

You could have read the thread, not just go shouting. Welcome to planetarion tho. If you behave you even might like it :-)

(Not that any of us bahave much)
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote