User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2005, 02:23   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation I'm on the air!

I'm on national radio!!!!
There's a show in the US called Marketplace that is distributed by PRI (public radio international) and is played nationally on public radio. PRI also distributes BBC World News in the US (I listen to it in the morning).

I wrote a letter to Marketplace and they asked me to read it for their mailbag segment!
Here it is: http://marketplace.publicradio.org/s...200505173.html
I'm the first letter, and it's only 30 seconds. (Bjorn Tipling )

My letter was in response to this article .

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/a...tplace_pm.html
^^^ all the places the show is aired, not in the UK I guess then, would make sense since it's about the American economy. (still a cool radio program)
Unread 18 May 2005, 02:54   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I'm on the air!

Nice one. :)
Unread 18 May 2005, 03:02   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I downloaded the thing but I couldn't find where you are. What time do you appear at s|k?
Unread 18 May 2005, 03:15   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I downloaded the thing but I couldn't find where you are. What time do you appear at s|k?
It aired today over here in Arizona at 3:00pm and 6:30pm. You can still listen to it on their site though here:

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/s...200505173.html
Click the "Listen to this story" link.

http://www.publicradio.org/tools/med...=00:00:21:08.0 <-- this is the direct link.

You shouldn't have to download anything, it's streaming for Real Player (which I think you need to listen :S )

btw I clicked on the link in Opera which opened Real Player but it gave me an error message but when I clicked play again, it worked. Must be an Opera idiosynchracy.
Unread 18 May 2005, 03:38   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

:)))

Congratulations man.
Unread 18 May 2005, 03:46   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

Thanks!
Unread 18 May 2005, 03:51   #7
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

are you famous?
Unread 18 May 2005, 03:58   #8
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
are you famous?
Only for 30 seconds. :\
Unread 18 May 2005, 04:00   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

That's twice as long as most people!
Unread 18 May 2005, 04:05   #10
zakoff
Evul Critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Only for 30 seconds. :\
its a bit lame celebrating 30secs of fame....

Unread 18 May 2005, 04:07   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
its a bit lame celebrating 30secs of fame....

I thought it was cool :/

They aired my opinion in every major city in all 50 states and Guam. Possibly hundreds of thousands of people heard my rant.

That's bigger distribution than GD!
Unread 18 May 2005, 04:14   #12
zakoff
Evul Critter

sorry i'm just being negative because i'm drunk..,

its more air time then anyone would give me...

even on my mates CB radios
Unread 18 May 2005, 04:56   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That's twice as long as most people!

Minutes are not seconds you potato munching Paddy.
Unread 18 May 2005, 04:58   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

Even better, he still has another 14 minutes and 30 seconds to look forward!
Unread 18 May 2005, 05:14   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

So but seriously, did you guys listen to it? What did you think?
Unread 18 May 2005, 07:50   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

I don't really know that much about foster care but I liked the optimistic tone of your message :)
Unread 18 May 2005, 10:27   #17
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Didn't it sound like an advertisment for the Marine Corps to anyone else? Nice one though. Your voice is actually really cool. You sound like one of those voice actors for, I dunno, Splinter Cell or somesuch. I'm not gay.
Unread 18 May 2005, 10:30   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

The way I read that last line made me laugh until tears ran down my face.
Unread 18 May 2005, 12:36   #19
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
Didn't it sound like an advertisment for the Marine Corps to anyone else? Nice one though. Your voice is actually really cool. You sound like one of those voice actors for, I dunno, Splinter Cell or somesuch. I'm not gay.
They coached me through the taping. I read it once, and then the editor gave me some tips, he's like "okay put some more emotion into is when you say "give them a chance" etc.