User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 May 2005, 16:46   #1
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
I know there some fans here

So i'll just let you know that Boris Johnson is on Question Time tonight.
Unread 12 May 2005, 17:15   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: I know there some fans here

flav i didn't think you were british
Unread 12 May 2005, 17:21   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I know there some fans here

He always reminds me of that character Paul Whitehouse used to play in The Fast Show.

Bwiwualallwlwllallwlwl, A huge Irisman with a canoe! bwwuisifwiaiwiwiaiwiwi, and of course we had to navigate using a chimp abwiaiwiwiaigiaiwiwiaisi, it was a small peach, about the sized of a grapefruit, wbiaiaiiaiwiwiaiaigiwiaiaigido, bwaiaiaiwidigiwaiaiaiw, and eventually we discovered that there was a riot in progress, bwaiaiauiwiwiwiaiaiaiw bwaiaiauiwfigigyuiwaiai, a massive wooden gorrila BWAHA! like that you see, and bwwaiaiwiwigiaiwiwa, but I'm afraid that I was very, very drunk.

Usually makes about as much sense as well.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 12 May 2005 at 17:54.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2005, 18:29   #4
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

ace

Boris rules
Unread 12 May 2005, 18:30   #5
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I sense Question Time's highest ratings of the year pending.

In other news, new avatar!
Unread 12 May 2005, 20:34   #6
idiotwind

idiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really niceidiotwind is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
I sense Question Time's highest ratings of the year pending.

In other news, new avatar!
I'm not sure it'll beat the leaders special, but a strong contender for second, this is possibly the best news I've had all day
idiotwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 01:56   #7
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Boris rules, but I missed him.

PS. I've already pos-repped for SuperTed.
Unread 13 May 2005, 01:59   #8
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

i was a bit dissapointed by Boris tbh.

the whole foppish tory boy image is starting to bore me
Unread 13 May 2005, 03:24   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saw two minutes of it and those minutes were high quality amusement :up:
Unread 13 May 2005, 07:46   #10
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Boris for PM!
Unread 13 May 2005, 11:03   #11
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Boris for the win!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 11:33   #12
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Boris for PM!
Take a minute.

Step back.

Think about Boris addressing the United Nations.

Win.
Unread 13 May 2005, 11:43   #13
Loz
Careless talk costs lives

Loz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura aboutLoz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
He always reminds me of that character Paul Whitehouse used to play in The Fast Show.

Bwiwualallwlwllallwlwl, A huge Irisman with a canoe! bwwuisifwiaiwiwiaiwiwi, and of course we had to navigate using a chimp abwiaiwiwiaigiaiwiwiaisi, it was a small peach, about the sized of a grapefruit, wbiaiaiiaiwiwiaiaigiwiaiaigido, bwaiaiaiwidigiwaiaiaiw, and eventually we discovered that there was a riot in progress, bwaiaiauiwiwiwiaiaiaiw bwaiaiauiwfigigyuiwaiai, a massive wooden gorrila BWAHA! like that you see, and bwwaiaiwiwigiaiwiwa, but I'm afraid that I was very, very drunk.

Usually makes about as much sense as well.
Rowley Birkin QC is the character you're looking for. And yeah Boris Johnson reminds me of him aswell, but that's why I <3 him.
[19:13] <Keglomaniac> whats wrong with our intel?
[19:13] <bos|takeaway> its a contradiction in terms
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 11:58   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Boris Johnson should be leader of the conservatives, he'd get my vote.
Unread 13 May 2005, 12:08   #15
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Seconded.
Unread 13 May 2005, 12:42   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Boris Johnson is a terrible bastard.

Quote:
the childhood nostalgia is causing flashbacks
iirc super ted had a sidekick called spotty ?
that looked like a giant space banana skeleton hybrid jobby
wit a sickly yellow base tan with green poka-dot ?
Superted's opening narration sounds like it was being made up on the spot.

"This is a story about an ordinary teddy bear (well, it's not). When he was made, they found, erm, something! wrong with him and threw him away like a piece of rubbish into an old dark storeroom.

Then, from OUTER SPACE, a Spotty Man (?) brought him to life with his cosmic dust.

He took him to a magic cloud where mother nature gave him SPECIAL POWERS.

That bear became SUPERTED."

You see what I mean?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 12:48   #17
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heh, that brings back the memories

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2005, 13:28   #18
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
i heard superted was a great role model for black youths...... for this alone, we should appreciate the magical bare and his useless pastey faced white boy sidekick, with pos rep for the poster who brought him to us!
Fixed