User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 02:34   #1
ph8
Banned

ph8 is on a distinguished road
The event of the yea.... second

Peter Andre and Jordan's WEDDING (who thought they'd ever go through with it)

She's had a 32FF CAKE made so people can get their mouths around her breasticles - doesn't that just scream tasteful romance?

Predictions on the future?

Personally I think he'll die of suffocation when she rolls over in her sleep - I wonder if they have to reinforce her side of the bed or she sleeps with them in straps...

ph8
ph8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 02:41   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The event of the yea.... second

ph8, I have an idea, and I will propose this idea only once.
The previous sentence needed to be mentally read with a 'ello 'ello french accent.
Stop caring, stop reading about it, stop talking about it, stop starting threads about it.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 02:41   #3
ph8
Banned

ph8 is on a distinguished road

I think Andre's a brave man. I think Katie/Jordan has an obvious identity issue () - it's hard enough for men to go out with page 3 girls (so i hear).. everyone's seen her bits though :s
ph8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:15   #4
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

does anyone actually care?

Both were crap at what they do - Jordan was an ugly page 3 girl and Peter Andrew is a shite singer. They are made for each other, they are both stupid like Beckham and Posh Spice. Its hard for men to go out with page 3 girls because they are dumb, but in this case Jordan is probably more intellegent heh.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 13:23   #5
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

At least her son will never have to put up with veiwing the family photos containing those two mongchops.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:02   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

She's actually pretty clever when it comes to manipulating the media - hence why she's worth £7million. I'm not saying she's not annoying, but at least she knows what she's doing. He's just a twat though.

Last edited by Stew; 15 Apr 2005 at 14:08.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 14:06   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

more £ for Jordan.

she's not stupid.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:00   #8
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
more £ for Jordan.

she's not stupid.
She is, her agents aren't though
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:07   #9
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
She's actually pretty clever when it comes to manipulating the media - hence why she's worth £7million. I'm not saying she's not annoying, but at least she knows what she's doing. He's just a twat though.
hahahah. They don't manipulate the media on their own. What do you think Agents and Managers do? There are Clever people who create and promote these people, Jordan probably doesn't manage her life at all.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 16:13   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
hahahah. They don't manipulate the media on their own. What do you think Agents and Managers do? There are Clever people who create and promote these people, Jordan probably doesn't manage her life at all.
I don't think you quite understand what I meant. Never mind.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:42   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The event of the yea.... second

Mongchops of a feather flock together.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:56   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didnt even know they were getting married until you posted this thread. Do you see the problem?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 17:59   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: The event of the yea.... second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Do you see the problem?
They didn't invite you?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote