User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Sep 2003, 09:16   #1
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
:nv:

In the wake of cults of the , , , :ninja: and :ninjaa:, will there be a cult of the :nv:?
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 13:32   #2
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
dunno
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 13:43   #3
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope not, it's a pretty ****ty smiley

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 13:52   #4
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I first scanned the thread topic and thought it read :ny:
I thought to myself, "oh no a cheesy 9/11 type smilie" but thankfully it wasn't.

So i created this tribute smilie to the twin towers instead.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 14:25   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I first scanned the thread topic and thought it read :ny:
I thought to myself, "oh no a cheesy 9/11 type smilie" but thankfully it wasn't.

So i created this tribute smilie to the twin towers instead.
two towers my friend,
two towers.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 15:06   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
:duh:

is what i think
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 15:07   #7
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
is still teh win.
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 15:09   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i prefer :duh: tbh. it reminds me of dace.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2003, 15:25   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i prefer :duh: tbh. it reminds me of dace.
its a retard ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia