User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 Sep 2003, 10:57   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Kerrang

My 13 year old daughter reads it now

She thinks its great. I read her copy and was shocked by how much its turned into a magazine for teenagers, Are there any decent metal mags for 'older' readers ?

And what the f'k have they done to Pandora ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:01   #2
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Depends on wich groups you like. Here in Norway we got special shops dedicated to Black Metal clothes/music and they also publish/sell special magazines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:01   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
why do you need a magazine to tell you what bands are 'hot', etc?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:07   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
I don't, hence my dislike for Kerrang, i'd rather find out for myself
I mean, wtf are Good Charlotte and why do they sound like old punk bands ? and why does that herbert from Metallica look like he should be in Lynyrd Skynyrd ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:55   #5
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember reading a mate's copy of Kerrang at skool and it was full of thrash metal bands?
Has it gone all Gareth Gates now?
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:57   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

All the 'nu-metal' band members resemble him yes

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:57   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Kerrang is the Good Charlotte/Linkin Park/Foo Fighters/Red Hot Chili Peppers repeat channel.

And I mean constant repeat.

Avoid at all costs, even if you like some of those bands, as you will grow to hate them.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 11:58   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
you could try metal hammer, which (used to be, i dunno atm) better than kerrang.
or, depending on musical taste, you could try terroriser as well, although that seems to deal more with black/death/etc metal than anything else iirc.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:39   #9
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
you could try metal hammer, which (used to be, i dunno atm) better than kerrang.
or, depending on musical taste, you could try terroriser as well, although that seems to deal more with black/death/etc metal than anything else iirc.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 12:59   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Or I could just act my age and listen to Elton John

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:25   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Or I could just act my age and listen to Elton John

Vaio
and status quo and phil collins and pink floyd and led zeppelin and nat king cole

you'd be way cool!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 13:27   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I'll just get my slippers and cardigan and wait for senility then

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 14:20   #13
Ryudo

Ryudo is an unknown quantity at this point
There nothing wrong with Led zeppelin
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:04   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Kerrang is only suitable for people between the ages of 11 and 17.

The government says so.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:06   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

I'll believe you as soon as they become NuLabour

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 16:09   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by lokken
Kerrang is the Good Charlotte/Linkin Park/Foo Fighters/Red Hot Chili Peppers repeat channel.
Hardly surprising, considering that is probably the entire musical range of half of all teenagers.
Unread 5 Sep 2003, 17:31   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
I'll believe you as soon as they become NuLabour

Vaio

hahahahahahaheheheheh

comedy gold

perhaps someone should suggest that too them for the next election, to catch the youth vote!
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 00:00   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
There was a copy of Kerrang downstairs (My sister reads it; she's one of these avril lavigne invented particle interactions kind of people [like nod!]).

I flicked to the reviews section, to see if they had a review of the new Muse album, Absolution.

They did not.

However, they did have a review of the new single, Time is Running Out.

They said it was pretty dire, and sounded like Radiohead.

As someone who listens to both bands in question, I can honestly say they're about as similar as Linkin Park and JS Bach.

The Distillers suck dude.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 00:18   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
They claim that penfold is a mole
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 00:19   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
As someone who listens to both bands in question, I can honestly say they're about as similar as Linkin Park and JS Bach.

****, i knew they ripped off their new album from somewhere.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 14:30   #21
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
There's a North American metal magazine called 'Unrestrained' which is OK. Layout isn't all that good but they cover the important news and the right bands.

Reading such magazines helps one to stay up to date with new releases. Also good for discovering debuts.

Matrim
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 15:22   #22
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
pfft crap music
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 18:10   #23
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
read nme, its got everything in it and the views arent too biased or rocksound...is rocksound still going actually...cos i know something merged into nme...
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 18:21   #24
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

As we advertise in it we get a free copy of NME. It hasnt changed in some 20 years, it's always been sh1te

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 22:49   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
You don't "need" it to tell you what's hot, but magazines are fairly useful to tell you "if you like Band X, you might also like Band Y".

Also some people (for whatever reason) like hearing stuff about their favourite artists. I'm not sure why, but it seems a fairly wide trend (see gossip mags, etc).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2003, 23:05   #26
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Because there are more bands than there is time to hear.

to whoever said terroriser
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 20:56   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by queball

to whoever said terroriser
yay me \o/

ALSO: MrL, i will admit i was wrong

Last edited by roadrunner_0; 7 Sep 2003 at 21:03.
roadrunner_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 21:02   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Official things disagree with you, and so does the internet.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 21:24   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

what
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 21:27   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
what
They said that muse sounded like radiohead.

Which they did when you compared 1999's Muse to 1993's Radiohead, but not otherwise.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 21:29   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
They said that muse sounded like radiohead.

Which they did when you compared 1999's Muse to 1993's Radiohead, but not otherwise.
which involves the Distillers how?
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 21:32   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
which involves the Distillers how?
They being the distillers.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, BOYO?
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 22:59   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
They being the distillers.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, BOYO?

aha...i was confuzzled, i thought you were still talking about Kerrang
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:04   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
aha...i was confuzzled, i thought you were still talking about Kerrang
I was.

The

Distillers

reviewed

the

singles

in

Kerrang.
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:38   #35
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I was.

The

Distillers

reviewed

the

singles

in

Kerrang.
and now it becomes clear.

ps muse and radiohead suck, PARTCULARLY MATTHEW BELLAMY FOR BEING A ****E ****
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 23:45   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I bet you like Stereophonics and S Club Juniors.
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 10:34   #37
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
The best album i've heard in ages, is the Kings of Leon.
That guy has such a voice.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 10:59   #38
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I bet you like Stereophonics and S Club Juniors.
Automatic High
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 15:59   #39
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
Electronica is the way forward, Ladytron and Adult are currently spinning alternately on the Toccata & Fugue Stereo. Rock is dead.
Ladytron ++
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 03:35   #40
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Kerrang

Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter
Quote:
My 13 year old daughter

!!!PIC LINK!!!
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 03:37   #41
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by lokken

And I mean constant repeat.

Avoid at all costs, even if you like some of those bands, as you will grow to hate them.

This is one of those weird situations where i find we think the same on something.

Personally i flick between MTV2, Kerrang and Scuzz (and on occassion The Amp).

Scuzz is best tho (lowest Good Charlotte %).
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 06:19   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I personally wouldn't recommend watching any music video channel continuously as the replay rate is too high. I flick between Kerrang, MTV2, VH1 Classic and ocassionally Q when they aren't playing something **** (like that Destiny's Child / Nirvana mix, ffs)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 07:36   #43
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

There is something fundamentally wrong with Kerrang TV. IT should not have adverts for Sunny Delight (as well as not have videos by pop bands, Enema and pretty much every video less than 10 years old)

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 12:46   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
This is one of those weird situations where i find we think the same on something.

Personally i flick between MTV2, Kerrang and Scuzz (and on occassion The Amp).

Scuzz is best tho (lowest Good Charlotte %).
I prefer the amp of those 4.

Though the only really good music channel is VH1 Classic.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 12:50   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
There is something fundamentally wrong with Kerrang TV.
How long did it take you to discover this?

It took me about five seconds.
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 16:48   #46
spunkie munkie
idiot

spunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of lightspunkie munkie is a glorious beacon of light
vh1 only good on a night

i stick to qvc and judge judy ona day time